Guns you’d like to see made

I’ll start
A parked mini 14 that loads from enbloc clips and looks like a Garand.

Attached: 9752400E-650D-461A-B5E8-F431EC7C9678.jpg (300x300, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

all4shooters.com/en/mobile/Shooting/pistols/Anderson-Wheeler-Mk7-357-Magnum-revolver-replica/
cogburnarsenal.com/product-category/stripper-clip-guides/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 0ED891D2-C18A-483F-966D-E8C3A19CBB39.jpg (578x301, 59K)

I thought about how it might sound and now I want a variety of rifles using Garand loading, all lined up on a range and timed so they create a Shepard Tone.

>a martini Henry but in 50 BMG
>Mauser 96 repro
>10mm BHP
>10 gauge auto loading mag fed shotgun
>marlin camp 9s (again and in other calibers like .50AE)

>

I want, so badly, horse pistols made with modern metallurgy and reinforced with modern engineering.

A LeMat in .357 that could run hot, with a 20-gauge shorty shell in the shot barrel. A Walker that could run hot .44mag. A Schofield that could run the hottest fucking .357 available.

Give me modern horse pistols, goddammit. I have Blood Meridian fantasies to live out.

I want semi auto revolver cartridges carbines.
Why cant ruger make the deerfield again

Uberti schofields Are cip spec, so they'll handle the hottest factory 357 you van find.

Link pls? Last I looked into them they're only rated to .38+p. Which isn't anything to scoff at but the blood of Samuel Walker runs in my veins.

You're right actually, i always thought they could fire 357. I guess you're shit outta luck without significantly redesigning and reinforcing the lock

Ruger No.1 in 50bmg, make it happen.

Goddammit, you gave me a sliver of hope, man.

Some britbong make a webley in357

Maybe a gun arm like the one in Upgrade.

Why not just a scaled down Garand in 5.56 instead of hobbling yourself by basing it on the Mini-14?

Webley's are awesome but they aren't horse pistols bruh. Those are bi-plane pistols!

Also, that sounds dubious at best. They couldn't even handle .38sp and had to be chambered in .38rem when made in the US. Got a link or some info?

all4shooters.com/en/mobile/Shooting/pistols/Anderson-Wheeler-Mk7-357-Magnum-revolver-replica/

A .50AE vector

>Walker in .44mag
Absence of a topstrap makes an inherently weaker frame even with modern metallurgy and would lead to frame stretching and potential cracking at a fraction of the round count of a more modern, but still period design like the Peacemaker. It is for this reason as well as the mechanical limitations of a top locking latch that we don’t see many top modern break designs besides reproductions of historical designs, that one Indian .32 long Webley knockoff, and the vaporware MP-412. As much as I’d love to have a modern, .357 mag Galand Sportsman, I know it’s impossible. Now a Remington 1858 or Merwin-Hulbert could both benefit from modern materials and manufacturing techniques, that’d be something

Attached: 780B6948-C599-4E2E-BDFF-20854A49D925.jpg (758x625, 47K)

Honestly a purpose built index chambered in 7.62x25 tokerev or 10mm

>mini 14 that has a stripper clip guide from the factory
>mauser c96 carbine
>Mausers and enfields copies in wacky configurations like pic related

Attached: armalon-pc1.jpg (448x125, 7K)

Meme Gun Spotted

A modern Steyr m1912 with and without detachable magazine in all stainless.

>why not design an entirely new thing instead of just replacing the trigger group on something already in production?

Attached: youbestbejokingnigger.gif (152x219, 15K)

Modernized SVT in 7.62x51, I'm thinking titanium parts where possible and newer metallurgy.

id buy a cartridge lemat in a fucking instant, damn you westworld. Also a webley in .357 that didnt cost $3000 would be cool too. maybe a modern luger remake too that can be put into artillery configuration too.

a K31 update in 6.5 creedmore would be fucking tops imho

>Russian and Chinese AKs being unbanned and imported again
>Norinco AR-15s being imported
>Finnish, Egyptian, and Yugo AKs being imported again
>Albanian/Iraqi AK parts kits
>PSLs back at WASR-10 prices again instead of SCAR prices
>TT-33 in .40 .45 and/or 10mm
>DA Revolver in .357 that looks like an SAA
>5.56x45 and 5.45x39 SKS
>Type 81s and Type 97s being sold in the US
>Chinese 7.62x39 Bren converted to semi-auto in the US
>Cheap trapdoor Springfield clone in a modern caliber

>mini 14 with stripper clip guide
Enjoy, fren
cogburnarsenal.com/product-category/stripper-clip-guides/

Attached: notjizzbutlookslikejizz.gif (387x252, 1.99M)

>DA Revolver in .357 that looks like an SAA
That's basically the old High Standard Double 9, except those were in .22 LR/WMR. I'm actually kind of surprised that no one has ever done a DA .38Spl/.357 mag in that SAA style, or even an older manufacturer like H&R building a DA SAA in .32 or whatever. Seems like an obvious oversight and it can clearly be done based off of High Standard's success with the Double 9. They sold a metric fuck ton of those, granted they were cheap .22s.

Let's just shorten it to
>Obama and Bush Sr. shit repealed

Lever nugget repros

Fuck, a clone of the OSS Enfield mod in .45 acp with the integral suppressor would be pretty amazing. Kind of niche, I'll admit, but it could be one offering from a line of Enfield clones. There was an Aussie company that was making them in 7.62x39 fed from AK mags that look absolutely fantastic.

kek, that would basically do it, yeah.

Cool I didnt think you could get those anymore

Double rifles made in non big game cartridges like 300 win mag or 45-70 (that aren't custom 300K H&H jobs.)
Modern Martini Henry's in 45-70 or 300 win mag.
New M1 Garands

A 10 gauge pump gun, with an 18" barrel.

I need this. I didn't know I did until now. But I do.

Y E S

A VG1-5 in .300 Blackout that takes STANAG mags.

Semi auto AK-108.

Not a gun, but make-to-order ammunition at a reasonable price (under $5/round for really obscure stuff, cheaper for less so). You give them the specs, they churn out the ammo.

>Double rifles made in non big game cartridges like 300 win mag or 45-70 (that aren't custom 300K H&H jobs.)

Pedersoli makes one in .45-70, and Baikal makes a double in .45-70 among other calibers.

Attached: 2010-01-16_105349_Vollksgewehr1-5.jpg (640x395, 57K)

DeLisle commando carbine.
There was one or two companies making repros.
I *really* want to build a copy with a faux suppressor.

Attached: large_DI_2014_3626.jpg (1920x1138, 167K)

I'd love either/or a Garand in .270 or an M1A in .243
Bringing back the Ruger Deerfield or Marlin Camp 9/45 would be dope as fuck too.

Avoid Special Interest Arms. He Wants full payment up front but can take years to deliver. Google it.

Valkyrie arms and one other make them. Idk about their reputation though. Good luck tho OP, I am not traveling down that road again, perhaps you will have better luck than I.

Bren 10.

Attached: Miami Vice Crockett Bren 10.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Gahhhh

>pic of .45ACP Bren unrelated

I actually emailed the guy from Valkyrie. He helped me a little bit with research for the project I was looking into about building a clone.