If it was

T-5 years to a nuclear war and planetwide fallout, how would you survive?

Attached: image.jpg (800x412, 126K)

Youre assuming id want to survive post apocalypse. Live for today, my friends.

fpbp

pussies

I hear Zion's nice that time of year.

>planetwide fallout
Regardless guess I’m heading to South America, who the fuck is going to nuke them? I’ll just pretend I’m a leaf or something.

Watch the fireworks and die

By gunning down people who have resources if they're not joining me. Sorry, it's the apocalypse. My need to live supersedes my moral sense of humanity and if you don't join me then you're a future liability.

If you survive you get to seed humanity's future.

Get off fortnite kid

I would bring my quails into my greenhouse and seal it up. Live off fresh veggies cannabis and quail for a few years

You think I'm joking but I'm not. I keep hearing this fortnight bs but never bothered to look it up.

based and possibly redpilled
cringe and most definitely bluepilled

What about wator my stoner friend

Attached: IMG_20180905_093951843~2.jpg (358x358, 27K)

The well of course. I have enough synthetic fertilizer to last decades.

Gamers rise up

You might as well shit in buckets and mix it with dirt faggot

I cant shit that much also it smells bad

Attached: 08740df8-5b34-4c91-bc93-550fed3024ad_screenshot.jpg (894x480, 25K)

dat center back chick hnnnngh

I wouldn't want to survive that. As type 1 diabetic I would take a nice tan in a mushroom cloud or find the nearest gun and end my days.

Attached: DBztzgz.jpg (1280x960, 119K)

Weasel my way into the position of a trusted LT in an ultraconservative Christian cult. Implement parallel infrastructure and governance, establish regional sufficient agriculture, spread our message through very well made music on radio. Then begin purging undesirables from the region, people who would pose a threat or just taint society after the bombs fell that can't be bought or bullied out of the area.

type 1 is reversible just go paleo

Say that to my pancreas.

>Zion
The park in Utah or they who occupy us?

The burned man lives.

Graham?

The Malpais Legate.

*cuts you open*
TYPE ONE IS REVERSIBLE JUST GO PALEO

Oh you cheeky cunt :D

wanna fuck?

I don't think your tight boypussy can take my monster cock.

we'll use an external sleeve, it'll be okay. you gotta rim me first though

Either samefag or retarded, either way probably underage, please leave

Attached: 33F231DE-F7E0-4EA2-A5C9-FADBC1BBF4BA.jpg (1242x372, 210K)

Hey can I join?

a/s/l?

Why can't you get over the fact that not all of us are going to be so innocent if SHTF world wide? If you were starving and you and someone else is raiding the store and there's only one can left, are you going to politely ask if it's ok for you to take it?

Also type 1, I'm out too. Make sure people that I care about that have a chance to survive have to tools to, spend some time with them while I still have insulin, then shoot myself starring at empty vials.