MOLLE SHOULDER PADS

Where Can I get some of these for my rig???

Attached: PT_Vest_Shift360_Full_Edited.jpg (1272x1544, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/ACU-Deltoid-Protector-Outer-Shell-and-Insert-pad-New-Free-Shipping-/113139374212
maingun.biz/Deltoid_Protector_Multicam_IOTV_p/deltoidprotmultiiotvmlue.htm
maingun.biz/Groin_Protector_Assembly_Woodland_BDU_p/groinbdulue.htm
beezcombatsystems.com/CIRAS-Deltoid-DAPS-Protector-BCS-DPC.htm
ebay.com/itm/Eagle-Industries-CIRAS-Ballistic-Deltoid-Protector-Armor-Carrier-Set-choice/311854058290?hash=item489bf34b32:m:mAiHN5Z1mNZQXwGD7RfZVaQ:sc:USPSPriority!31326!US!-1&var=610702790104
beezcombatsystems.com/Deltoid-DAPS-Protector-OTV-BCS-DP-500.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Preferably in Od or Ranger Green

Sword and Shield Tactical

Enjoy the added weight and NEVER USING THEM

I think they are sold out

Why would you want this hunk of useless shit.

it looks cool

Muh aesthetics

>actual airshit

ohhh that orange tip

looks retarded

I have been looking for genuine non-airshit woodland deltoids for my IBA, I still have yet to see a single set of them outside of a picture from a military manual cause otherwise I would be convinced they don't exist.

Same Here

How long have you been looking? 5 months here.

ebay.com/itm/ACU-Deltoid-Protector-Outer-Shell-and-Insert-pad-New-Free-Shipping-/113139374212

can't you get some rit and fake it?

Nah, I don't wanna fuck up an existing piece. Plus knowing my luck I would just wind up botching it anyways.

just buy a pair of mutimeme and dip them green

maingun.biz/Deltoid_Protector_Multicam_IOTV_p/deltoidprotmultiiotvmlue.htm

or better idea, buy two groin protectors and sew some velcro on them
maingun.biz/Groin_Protector_Assembly_Woodland_BDU_p/groinbdulue.htm

non-airshit
beezcombatsystems.com/CIRAS-Deltoid-DAPS-Protector-BCS-DPC.htm

Holy hell thank you, they actually sell them for the OTV in another listing in woodland. They might only sell the carriers and they're a little pricey, but thank you.

Wtf No OD Green?

awhile they sold some at my local surplus store with the kevlar inserts but they were that shitty Gavel army color that's getting phased out.

Yeah, whenever I looked on ebay pretty much the only ones that come up are in UCP as well. One of the surplus stores had a fuckton of Desert Tri-Color pattern deltoids for some reason, they were also very cheap. That visit finally allowed me to finish my desert OTV/IBA set-up.

>wearing shoulder armor if you're not a gunner
>ishygddt

Attached: e7f.png (558x744, 568K)

If you have never worn this shit you then you don't know what a useless attachment this is.

Attached: Iraq 2004 OIF Samurai body armor.jpg (453x454, 27K)

I found some on eBay in Ranger Green
ebay.com/itm/Eagle-Industries-CIRAS-Ballistic-Deltoid-Protector-Armor-Carrier-Set-choice/311854058290?hash=item489bf34b32:m:mAiHN5Z1mNZQXwGD7RfZVaQ:sc:USPSPriority!31326!US!-1&var=610702790104

hell, thanks for mentioning that, i linked you the wrong ones
beezcombatsystems.com/Deltoid-DAPS-Protector-OTV-BCS-DP-500.htm

they got od

I'm getting it for the Aesthetics.

you only sat that because you were never shot in the elbow

OH I See Olive Drab is Od green

I've worn some before. They're kind of loud. Shouldering a rifle feels a bit weird with it. I'm really not sure if I like them or not.