This is the SdKfz 2 Kettenkrad

Say something nice about it

Attached: kettenkrad.jpg (840x420, 110K)

Good for germans without truck driving experience but a motorcycle culture

I bet it tastes like hot steamed potatoes

Attached: girls last tour__chito_and_yuuri_shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou_drawn_by_inagita__sample-7e7e675511ad02b4cb (850x850, 144K)

[dabbing intensified]

Attached: 1530706379580.jpg (980x1370, 365K)

Potato seal of approval

I would drive one

Easily fixable by potatomilf.

Attached: kPf8Dwz.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Links plz?

I loved your cameo in Saving Private Ryan

It's cute and quirky with a thicc ass

very smol

Living sure was fun

Attached: 1511807717514.jpg (818x658, 382K)

>Motorcycle steering but not as fast or small as motorcycle
>Tank treads but barely any more armor protection for occupants than a fucking car
>10x the mechanical complexity of a motorcycle but consumes probably 10x the fuel
>evidently wehraloliboos have some sort of a thing for it

It's painted in a neat war color? That's the only nice thing I can think of to say. I shouldn't have even posted

It's a niche guntruck, you get pretty much 2 people at most on it with their guns and gear, then you tow artillery in a tracked vehicle with zero training, the controls look like a motorcycle because one of the main design principles is that you just pretend the thing is a motorcycle and as long as you don't think about it too hard it works.

When you turn the handlebars it adjusts the speed of the tracks, the front wheel doesn't actually do anything (while it's moving) and is unnecessary (unless you want to stop quickly) You can take it off to drive in mud, but if you decelerate quickly without it on it'll do a frontflip. They're actually pretty fast too.

Someone looked at a motorcycle next to a tank while drunk and said "I want this".
Next thing you know is that it not only happened but is loved in year 2018. 79 years after being designed.

Licking soap suds is a good way to give you the shits.

After my post I did a quick read of the wiki page for it. It still seems weird as shit, but yeah as niche as it is I can't say I can come up with a better idea. And I know in the 1930s engine technology isn't what it is today, but goddamn I can't get past

>36hp
>3400lbs

I can't fathom that it ever hit the 44mph listed, much less how long it would have taken to get there and how long the clutch life must have been. I guess the Kraut space magic was applied to calculating the gear ratios

Thanks for the insight.

It only reached its top speed on perfectly flat hard ground. Off-road, it was likely one third of that.

Looks like fun.

Attached: Hammond_2166826b.jpg (620x387, 79K)

At least it didn't burn lands in Mexico.

where to I put my legs on it

*Dabs on your wehraboo autismo.

Attached: th_photo_9.jpg (980x384, 315K)

Its a picture you mindless weeaboo you should know what to do. if you get instantly dumbfounded by a generic loli pic then maybe you should go somewhere more your speed, somewhere where people would upvote your drivel because they "relate" to the most basic stimuli.
Is this because of phoneposters? Theres no quality to this post, there was no need to post it, just "durr i like cute lewd pics".
I see this more and more often here, soon threads will be instantly derailed because most of the board population will give up any discussion just to oogle and orbit some cartoon (and 3dpd) boobs.
And that anime was objectively boring

kek

Iirc halftracks and vehicles like it were designed specifically due to the populations lack of driving skills, making training for fully tracked vehicles even more specialized. So instead of having to spend a lot of time training people how to drive all tracked vehicles, they built vehicles that function like what they're used to

it's ok for capping points in coh1
that's all i know lol

One thing I always question about it is how does it turn.

Does it turn more akin to tanks, by slowing/stopping one of the tracks? Or does the front wheel dig that hard into the ground?

Attached: DSC_3838.jpg (2048x1367, 2.3M)

Attached: DSC_3847.jpg (2048x1367, 2M)

Attached: DSC_3917.jpg (2048x1367, 1.97M)

Attached: DSC_3909.jpg (2048x1367, 1.57M)

Attached: DSC_3910.jpg (2048x1367, 1.72M)

It's
The front wheel only makes microadjustments at high speeds, and provides stability under braking. Otherwise turning the forks applies brakes to the tracks to steer, you actually remove the front wheel if you're bumping over trees, or in mud.

Another thing, as you can see here, there is basically no room in the thing. If you look where the driver would sit, and the separation between the engine compartment and the two seats at the back, there actually isn't any room in the thing, which is unfortunate.

There's a page in girl's last tour where they list modifications like storage racks on the side, etc. but in general the way it's portrayed is very optimistic in terms of space, and isn't really possible at all in real life.

Handy in CoH1.

hey i just said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it wasn't that handy though

Attached: 1532114613153.jpg (251x255, 13K)

good light artillery tractor for use in heavy terrain

Attached: dildolator.jpg (1072x821, 95K)

How much extra room would be desirable?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-154-1986-03,_Russland,_Kettenkrad_mit_Anhänger.jpg (782x500, 48K)

why bother with the mocycle steering??
It's a skid steer fer chrissakes. Is the front wheel even capable of causing it to turn???

Good thing: keeps SS uniforms outta the Ukrainin mud.

Attached: 57852.jpg (500x110, 8K)

In terms of actual cabin space, two jump seats is not really long term apocalypse journey material.

You unironically sound seething. Any source for your claims, m8?

Attached: 1524195055165.png (650x1000, 653K)

Why titus tho?
Chii-chan would have been completely fine.

As the other guy said it prevents the vehicle from flipping forward when breaking hard

>but in general the way it's portrayed is very optimistic in terms of space, and isn't really possible at all in real life.
I've been lazy and haven't got around to reading the manga, but I don't remember them carrying too much in the anime. I'd believe that everything they carried would fit in the little storage space depicted here: . The only problem I can see was when Kanazawa was riding along.