I got in a fight the other day and long story short I lost

I got in a fight the other day and long story short I lost.

What can I do to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Attached: IMG_20180907_232200_1536387818745.jpg (948x776, 89K)

Use a gun. Unless you were asking for it, because you look like a fag that was asking for it. So bring a gun and give it to the other guy.

Don’t put yourself in situations where you stand a chance to lose a fight.

Less talking
More throwing the first blow

pocket sand

>What can I do to make sure this doesn't happen again?
Don't get into fights.

Sometimes you lose fights. I've lost fights, I've won fights. It's all a part of being a man.

only closeted faggots with small dicks get in fist fights

This is pussy talk.
If you’re fighting fair, you’re a retard.
Always stack the deck in your favor

Judging from your pic, you look softer than babyshit. Try hardening your fucking body with training and excercise. Then fewer people will step up, and even fewer of those will be able to stomp you.

>implying I don't fight dirty to win
>Implying anyone fights fair
Lmao take your dumb nigger ass back to plebbit. If you can get your thumbs into someones eyes you usually win.

Sounds like you got best up a lot in school. Still a bit salty?

Ugh, I KNOW, dont you just hate these primitive meatheads and their insecure masculinity? So silly. Its 2018, like, HELLO, can we evolve already? Sheesh.

Attached: FB_IMG_1531287502880.jpg (800x750, 44K)

t. low t

Acting like a man is SO over with, the future is now, and it's woman.

Except bean boys are the guys who say "real men use their fists" in response to carriers.

Guess what, fag, real men do what's most effective and expedient.

I am offended
-t. fluid a-gendered neutrino attack helicopter

This.

The only thing of value my father ever taught me. If you are not ending and winning the fight with your very first action, you have already lost. If you are not absolutely certain your first action will be decisive then do not engage. And if you can avoid any conflict, you can avoid all conflict as necessary. Attrition is a bitch. You have already won or lost the fight before it begins.

He is an asshole but he was in the air cav in vietnam as a crew chief of a uh-1. I tend to adhere to his advice about fighting. When I was about ten we were in his work van and a Mexican put his arm in through the open window and a knife to my dads neck. My dad grabbed his arm and accelerated the van through a red light, breaking the Mexicans arm and freeing the knife which my dad used to stab the Mexican in the arm and then drop him put the window after dragging him 20 yards. So the final lesson he taught me is this. When you find yourself in a fight you didn't expect, dont hesitate to use any and all means to overwhelmingly turn the tide in your favor. There is no honor, there is no respect, there is no back peddling. There is only crushing, instantaneous, non-proportional response.

If you find yourself "squaring up, stepping up, fronting" or whatever you are an idiot. You dont broadcast your intentions or even your awareness level. If someone takes issue with you and you have not either escaped the situation or delivered devastation upon them before they even realize you knew you were locked on, then you just increased your chances of loosing greatly.

I have been in three fights and won them all. I have avoided many more than that because it wasn't worth letting it happen. If you go looking for a fight you are human trash. Do not fight unless forced, and when forced do not loose.

t. low test soiboy who got bullied in high school but never had enough guts to train or stand up for himself

no one fucks with you when you're not spic or nigger that picks fights because your dad doesn't give you enough attention
I find more productive ways to deal with my insecure masculinity tyvm
e.g. shooting and racing
hope y'all enjoy your (you)s

What's with all the dickless faggots in this thread saying to avoid fist fighting. Fist fighting rules.

only retards get into fights that are fair

Cool post, enjoy your soilent breakfast.

t. karate kid who got his shit pushed in every fight though he has a black belt

you too! what's your favorite flavor? mine's chocolate :^)

Not everybody is into the recreational violence thing, bub.

>best up in school

Sounds to me like you struggled in school lol

>not into recreational violence
you're on the wrong board faggot

He's always been on the wrong board. No one likes him.

you've never been in a fight

T. Faggy Turbo-Goober who starts shaking uncontrollably and fuh-fuh-fuh-fumbling for his Rock Island Arms 1911 in AlienGear holster when some dude on the street shoves him, instead of just shoving him back and squaring up, because he's so fucking weak even a minor altercation creates feelings of panic and terror.

Youre like a cop who gets fucking terrified when a curious lab runs up wagging its tail and shoots the whole family dead cause "I f-feared for m-muh life."

Big difference between a guy looking to cross some knuckles and a guy looking to take your money/life. Of course, youd have to have not be a low-T Melvin in order to pick up on male body language till the difference .

Attached: 1520624307993.jpg (500x377, 14K)

No, because what happens is you find out that there are people who will actually hurt you. This is what happens to all shitkickers sooner or later. they pick a fistfight with some mean little ex-con fuck who carves a hole in their belly and starts pulling their guts out with their fingers.

This isn't the Fifties any more and fistfighting is not a manly way of settling disputes,and people no longer shake hands afterwards. It will eventually get you fucking killed.

I told him not to get into fights if he doesn't want to lose. I use to pick fights a lot. It's dumb if you go around picking any fight you'll probably end up losing some of them. It's not going to solve your problems you'll just get more of them. I really believe in something similar to this Sure sometimes I lose face walking away, I wouldn't of won any respect or anything else though if I didn't I really only stand to lose a lot of things. I hardly even retaliate anymore now even when people do start stuff being a chicken shit and taking a cheap shot when I'm off guard and stuff. I just call the police or usually end up getting them thrown off jobs. Just talked someone out of hiring a guy that started something with me a while ago, that one hit I shrugged off just cost him a few thousand dollars.

1. Don't be a shithead and start fights
2. Situational awareness. Don't walk down dark alleys with your fagpods in your ears
3. Back down and leave any provokers
4. All else fails, RUN like a motherfucker towards where there's lots of people or in the open
Fight as a last resort.

See
Seems about your speed

Step 1: dont get into fights (that means do places/do things that have a high chance of landing you in a fight)
Step 2: carry a gun

>Backing down
>Not gutting your foes like the swine they are
God damn you're a bitch

Heh
I used to have that issue
Till I mastered the deadly arts and began carrying picrelated as my EDC

Attached: 2693FC63-30AA-452F-A423-8FC966C08CF9.jpg (500x500, 27K)

ventilating is a lot easier and you don't have to deal with washing nigger blood off your hands or clothes

Have you tried arming yourself with a superior Chinese weapon?

Sadly this is true. I'm a gentle somewhat giant (6ft) Latino, I haven't been in a fist fight in over ten years and that was in grade school. When I worked at bar kitchen we'd have drunk customers cut through the kitchen to get to one end of building. I jokingly told a guy I'll cut him if he cut through my kitchen again and half hazardly pointed a beef hotdog at him. He promptly left the bar with his girl, kinda felt bad.

Attached: Romeo.jpg (279x390, 22K)

ITT: Niggers

ITAGB(in this user's gf's bed): Niggers

>Wants to risk busting his shit up or potentially dying because fighting Jamal is somehow an important event in his life
>Calls other people faggots

>Latino
Spic***

speaking a language derived from one spoken in one of the greatest empires the world ever saw is all "latinos" will ever accomplish

>is so incredibly frail a random fistfight with a drunk pissant at a bar puts him at risk of severe bodily harm

Unless Im up against some dude with a weapon, or a gang of niggers (in which case I'll absolutely draw my gat, duh) the risk of getting "severely injured" is so fucking small, I dont even consider it.

Then again, Im not a weakass sheltered goober, so I can understand your apprehension, what with you having never encountered real danger in your life, Im sure any sort of confrontation feels life or death to you.

Go ahead, hide behind the "I'm too smart for that, better safe than sorry" excuse. Do you draw on little kids pointing capguns at you too, you fucking fragile ass bozo?

Attached: 1516817158747.jpg (487x196, 15K)

look somewhat presentable and let them fuck your boypussy desu

Attached: 1534456246063.jpg (3024x4032, 1.9M)

Only closted faggots with small dicks like guns

>Gets in fight and loses

Why are you still on this board? Shoo

>There are people in this thread that don't genuinely enjoy a good fight

How truly embarrassing

Attached: 1448836314182.gif (297x168, 1023K)

I wouldn’t mind losing a fight. Seems interesting. Wouldn’t mind winning one either.

I’d be fine with a manish looking woman honestly. Except that’s a dude.

Gibs story

GIBS STORY

Attached: 9DEC3FB1-B70A-4758-8EB8-61A50A0F6588.jpg (750x1334, 451K)

>facebook image
>calling other soi

Grow your finger nails and scratch like a girl s oy boi

>lmao, he doesnt spend his whole life on a Hyperborean Slug Husbandry Board! Who's the loser now!

Uh, dang, you sure showed me, user. Oof.

Attached: 1524956317845.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Still took your job and food stamps

>he’s defending going to jewbook
user, I...