Hypothetically, what weapon/ammunition would be most effective against a skelly?

hypothetically, what weapon/ammunition would be most effective against a skelly?

Attached: 1536472008956.jpg (639x626, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8SidfxsfC4
youtube.com/watch?v=gShL8rAmd94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reduced recoil buckshot of any size

CLR buckshot

infantry rifle - just whack them with the stock

Skeletons aren't real jackass

That sounds exactly like something a skeleton would say. Nice job outing yourself.

X-Products can cannon w/ the can filled with concrete

skellys are a peaceful race. skellys never did hurt anyone and threads like these are mere slander. we would never do anything like OP's image

Attached: skeletons aren't real.png (807x605, 876K)

They were wiped out in a great war. No one has seen a skeleton in centuries.

some sort of blunt melee option would be the best. barring that, i would imagine buckshot, probably #4 buck for most pellets balanced with power per pellet

The one situation where bolo rounds would actually be super useful.

sounds like a good way to lose a hand to the small bomb you've created.

My bad, I meet the X-Products MPL
youtube.com/watch?v=o8SidfxsfC4

Turkey loads / #4 buckshot

Pinch your forearms user, theres one inside of you RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1536327871439.gif (432x610, 3.04M)

While that would probably work, I think it just takes too long to reload. I'd take a mag fed shotgun over it any day.

Spoiler alert: There's one inside of you RIGHT NOW

Honestly birdshot would probably turn bones to dust.

You really don't need much power to punch through dry bone, even a sufficiently powerful bb gun can go through a dry skull.

I read somewhere that radiation does a number on calcium, so uranium rounds I guess, or just make a handheld particle accelerator if you can

>WE

Attached: 1529845641543.jpg (339x422, 9K)

I bet a fucking skeleton typed this

GO AWAY SKELETONS

Attached: 1510151428013.gif (512x512, 624K)

Attached: 1534653963502.png (712x600, 56K)

>skeleton
>inside a person
what a funny joke, what would a skeleton need a meat suit for anyway? does he need to pretend to be a person like you and me? that's too funny please stop telling such funny jokes, the lungs may break

Attached: 1508898053832.gif (360x360, 955K)

Clatu
>Nahrata

Our minds exist inside brain
And brain is inside skull
There isn't skeltal inside us
WE ARE INSIDE THE SKELETON

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (640x360, 174K)

Nicblppfphpo

>skeleton
opinion disregarded

How the fuck does a skeleton operate anyway? Is there some mystical life force that holds its bones together and allows it movement and complex thought? Is it controlled by the skull? I think this needs to be answered first.

All skeletons are racist. This is skeleton 101

My forearms are literally too muscular to feel the bones in them.
I've been waiting to tell someone that since it's true and only my gfs have noticed.

Attached: 1534144769066.jpg (648x484, 53K)

Osteoporosis, or calcium piercing bullets

Attached: 1524274082085.jpg (426x303, 96K)

Incendiary maybe?
Maybe a 7.62 and aim for joints?

Shotgun. Aim for the pelvis

In most lore I've read, it's a magical force enchanting the bones and acting as tendons. The skeleton itself is almost like a golem, bereft of the soul which used to inhabit the flesh. The inside of the skull would be a natural location for spell script to enchant it, as it's protected from the elements and anything non-destructive.
If we're talking fantasy, it could be noted that a differentiation can be made between wizard magic skeletons and cleric magic skeletons, where the former would be as described above and the latter could be called into motion or possessed by a deity or spiritual servant thereof, such as a demon or lost soul.
Additionally natural animated skeletons could be a thing, as a physical aspect of a haunting or exceptionally strong evil energy.

As for an answer to OP, probably the largest volume of buckshot that could be brought to bear. A 2 bore would be great at shattering it I'd imagine. If it won't reform, a concussive grenade could scatter the bones.

This is a stupid question.
Bludgeoning weapons enchanted with disruption.

/thread

>it's a magical force enchanting the bones and acting as tendons. The skeleton itself is almost like a golem, bereft of the soul which used to inhabit the flesh.
This has added an extra spoopy dimension to skeletons for me.

>enchanted with disruption.
This isn't some world of Warcraft fantasy world. We're talking about practical ways to fight REAL skellies .

user I want you to know you've made me very happy.

Attached: 1529559675797.jpg (355x351, 32K)

by the divines! What's going on in here?!

Attached: 1368931412595.jpg (552x800, 361K)

What is this? Pontifex vercingetorix? (Laughs in historian)

Attached: tOwXlv2.jpg (400x572, 50K)

unironically not a gun, skellys have too many gaps making them pretty hard to hit when you're trembling in fear of the calcium fortified monsters
A blunt weapon is your best bet

Buckshot would probably do it if you're stuck on guns, but I'd personally go for explosives. I'd check to see if a molotov would do the job just because they're cheap and easy, but chances are good it won't. When all else fails, blunt melee should do it. A flanged mace would be preferable, but a light sledgehammer will work in a pinch.

Attached: 1533984229530.jpg (500x372, 39K)

SIDF

If we're talking about any weapon, a revolving grenade launcher would be perfect. You would have to load it with things that don't explode for indoor fighting and close combat, but considering it works similarly to a shotgun, you could probably make custom ammo easily consisting of massive amounts of buckshot for maximum possible hit probability.

For non-NFA weapons, a shotgun of your preference loaded with shot between BB and 00 and preferably with a rifled barrel to get the pattern to spread quickly.

A mix of #1 and #4 buck, and modified chokes.

A hammer made of iron that has been blessed by a priest.

12 Gauge Buckshot, blast through his bones

Also maybe a baseball bat.

Attached: RX06_reticle.jpg (1600x900, 816K)

If they are anything like the skellies in Oblivion then a .22 will do just fine.

Some sort of gun that fires vouchers for free snowboarding lessons.

If I'm interpreting this information correctly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180909-154022.jpg (1440x2243, 504K)

Belief in magic is a sure sign of a low IQ (70s)

When you die before you go to heaven you have to serve in the skeleton wars. The clank and rattle of bones and the crack of rifles await us all before reaching salvation.

Guess I should get him out!

AAAHHHHHH HOW DO I GET IT OUT OF ME

Water gun filled with bone hurting juice

Dont reply to op this is all just a honeypo. the skellies are trying to prepare for October.

Attached: 1535074173202.jpg (800x450, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gShL8rAmd94

>you now realise there are no black skeletons

truly the master race

Attached: ahaaa.jpg (316x248, 26K)

Fuck off skeleton you don't have a brain

Birdshot at close range, go for the legs. Trust me , I know.

Attached: 1534741634933-x.png (800x750, 44K)

A pack of hyenas would absolutely decimate any skeleton army. Hyenas are part of a group of animals that scientists have literally named, bone crushers. Their jaws are strong enough to crush bone without a problem, and they eat the bone marrow. Hyenas are a great asset in the war against skeletons.

Attached: 21230.jpg (990x743, 77K)

osteoporosis

first choice #4 buck from shotgun, alternatively a high rate of fire sub gun could also work

Attached: 1AAAF02F-BEDA-44A2-A2CE-32EE817DC168.jpg (2048x1556, 1.31M)

Jack off on his big gay head.

big rock

12 gauge 3" 3 Ball and Chain Magnum

Attached: 1383364324773-966563322.jpg (330x189, 30K)

I always lol when I see an alpha female hyena. The only species where the top bitch is futa.

[spoiler]And then I sigh when I realize we won't get a second season of Killing Bites with a futa hyenagirl.[/spoiler]

holy fuk

None user. Skellys aren't like zombies were you can shoot their brain and kill them, skeletons have no weak points and no concept of death, nothing stops them from hunting you til the end of time, truly frightening stuff.

your best bet is to shoot the skeleton's pelvis:

Shoot a little high, you might be able to sever that spinal cord. A little to each side and low, maybe you’ll put the skeleton on the ground and incapacitated. A direct hit will probably do both, leaving the skeleton to only crawl toward you, allowing you time to escape. Or, I suppose, it could ride C3P0-on-Chewbacca style on another skeleton. Regardless, it’s one less coming after you under its own unholy power.

Or get a dog

Attached: 20170619_090944.jpg (2448x2448, 2.93M)

probably buckshot or explosives

(((you)))

Attached: SIDF.png (1443x1001, 35K)

Yeah, buckshot. Perfect would be (I’m not sure it’s out there, but you can load it) a moderate/low powder charge pushing 18-24 00 buckshot in a 3-3.5” shell. No point putting much powder in it because I don’t think you need a ton of power to bust a buckshot through a bone.

>I don’t think you need a ton of power to bust a buckshot through a bone.
Sigh....

Attached: DLbV.gif (245x220, 1.1M)

I’m just saying that more chances to hit the bone is more likely to be more important than making the bone dust 3 micron instead of 6 micron calcium hydroxalapitite dust.

umm what level am I and what level is he?

Skeletons are as real as skinlytons, muscletons, cirulatons, nervatons, hairytons, and organtons, and they all work together when they come at you.

Just hope they all come at you in a crowd, and don't assemble into a voltroton.

Reminder: when your entire body's a bone the whole world is a hole.

A rape hole.

Attached: Skeleton+gangrape+cyoa_5e4446_6358802.jpg (1200x3250, 779K)

why not combine them and go for an RPG?

great job

Attached: bone hurting juice.jpg (750x748, 62K)

Attached: 100DCD8D-5C9B-43D2-A641-9A4C2A4CC7C5.gif (240x135, 1.23M)

>Forgetting the DLC

Attached: Gang-rape skellies DLC.jpg (1200x4200, 1010K)

AMERICAN 180

>I probably wouldn't worry about it.

But, wars turn people into skeletons???

Found ol' bone jangles

TOO SPOOPY! I jus wanted potato chan.

Attached: 1533090964833.jpg (500x422, 28K)

Dragon's breath 12 gauge ammo with an auto shotgun

SKELETON DETECTED! SHOOT HIM NOW!

Good luck squishy man. I drank alot of milk when I was weak like you. Muahahahaha

There's a reason clerics always use mauls/warhammers/flails/maces!

Because they're very phallic and got molestered by priests alot when they were kids?

Clickity Clack, get out of that meatsack.

nervatons sounds kinda scary, they're so spindly they'd be invisible by night!

...whoa, I am a brand new kind of terrified. Nervantons as spindly as you describe would be terrifying to see wandering around at night or day for that matter

Or a skinaton just a hollowed out husk of skin walking around