Did you enlist because of it?

Did you enlist because of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=docyzoHb1H4

youtube.com/watch?v=9aDJmEC8zrw

youtube.com/watch?v=nXOqL-xueBA

youtube.com/watch?v=g-ejIeICLsk

Attached: UA_Flight_175_hits_WTC_south_tower_9-11_edit.jpg (1063x925, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

local.theonion.com/soldier-excited-to-take-over-father-s-old-afghanistan-p-1819580201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was 7, so no

I was 4, so nope.

I mainly enlisted because I wanted to help fuck up North Korea if/when they tried some more stupid shit, but that plan seems to have fallen through.

PV2 Army, btw

Eventually yes. I was 11 when it happened and 17 when I eventually joined.

Trips of truth. I did the same, but I was 16 then.

I started hating Muslims and becoming right wing because of it

no, I enlisted after the ferguson riots

Attached: ferguson-riots-696x363.jpg (696x363, 33K)

Yes. The next year.
The surge was fucking awful though, never go to Iraq with ng's

Yes, it was on this day that I knew it was my calling to defend the chosen land. Israel forever!

Damn you a real old fag. I joined up in 04. Missed all that good shite from dem early years.

I got out because of it. Contact ended 11/11/01 and I said hell no shit no fuck no.

I nearly reenlisted but my fiance talked me out of doing it that day and my friends who had stayed on warned me off years later, saying that the Army had gone downhill and that I would've hated it.

t. Gulf War vet

Attached: mfw dealing with these morons.jpg (2810x1880, 542K)

You're a fag

That's not very nice

I was born around the time it happened and I am enlisting now. Does that count?

You're literally too young to be on this website buddy.

So you want to defend Zog, while they corrupts everything good in society? Or are you hoping to shoot rampant niggers in a civil uprising situation?

Almost.
I dodged a bullet there! Got a call back from a govt job a week after I took the ASVAB

Zog is just a scapegoat for the rich friendo. Same as it was in 1914.

>enlisting to wage war on verbs

Retard.

unfortunate "scapegoat" since so many of them are actual kikes

I don't give a shit about the rich, it's not the rich that's degenerating society with their faggotry, it is (((juden)))

this

I was 2 years old, am just a youngfag

I just wish someone did this to escape.

Attached: 1536669596201.jpg (1500x991, 501K)

i made a simmilar thread

why you ignor me Jow Forums why you hate me

Attached: s-l300.jpg (299x300, 11K)

kind of creepy that one guy is looking at the cartoon guy

I also hear they chose to stay and work rather then leave after the first tower was hit so donno what to feel

I mean I've only been on the site for 3 years
Went in the initial invasion with a ranger unit, that went just fine, got shipped back stateside, and turned in my dd214
Joined natl guard because I needed some kind of order in life, got sent over with a bunch of scared shitless california college kids to occupy an angry country full of IEDs, not fun

How was the quality of the NG's? I remember hearing from other veterans here how they supposedly got killed and wounded in droves due to a massive lack of training.

>ranger unit

You mean 75th Ranger Regiment?

>did I enlist so lucky larry can get even more lucky

no

make another and I'll drop by.

Well my first deployment everyone had training obv, you didn't really have much depth perception but at least we had batteries unlike the Marines
Yes

told myself id reenlist if things got hot somewhere, particularly w/ korea.
not even worth it at this point, i don't care anymore. im out. fuck this shit.
fortunately looks like we're not gonna anyway

ITT: easily duped smooth brains

I enlisted because it was the least expensive way to shoot machine guns and blow shit up.

Thought about it, didn't do it.

Attached: nathan bedford forrest at computer lensflare.jpg (600x600, 37K)

lol

Yes.
>18x contract
>delayed entry program
>go thru osut, abn & sopc
>go thru sopc a second time cuz broken ankle from bad attempted standing landing airborne school on first try
>learn that, counter to my original belief, yes: 9/11 was totally an inside job and served several purposes including this questionable "global war on terrorism" which i got a ribbon for joining during
>fail sfas q course
>downgrade to 11b1p
>fml
>leave
>dropped from roles
>ft. sill ok outprocesses me in a week
>oth discharge on my dd214

I may have helped uncover the middle guys torso, no lie anons.

Tell us more...

Can you elaborate?

local.theonion.com/soldier-excited-to-take-over-father-s-old-afghanistan-p-1819580201

Attached: desrt.jpg (440x293, 24K)

I was part of the rescue/recovery efforts, cutting steel. Helped cut, rig, and lift a large beam, a headless, armless,legless torso in a very similar shirt with a very similar stomach was taken from under that and put in a body bag. The fucking smell.

Why would I enlist in the fed's grand plan to bankrupt america? how many wars you need mane

I did later on. I regret it now.

I did, one month after I turned 17.

I was 1 year old lmao

based

NYFD?

No I was in kindergarten. We just went home early. Shit was cash.

I was like 2 years old lol

huh sure is weird that 90 percent of the rich people are all part of the same insular nepotistic ethnoreligious tribe

Fucking Monotheists.

>i know that because i watched a video on youtube from a 32 old unemployed man, that lives in his parents basement and didnt even managed to finish college
>wut? you dont believe me? here have this low quality heavily jpg fragmented picutres all unchecked by me and or totaly not ripped out of context