How can we make Jow Forums a magical place again?

How can we make Jow Forums a magical place again?

Attached: happy woje.jpg (566x677, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schicklgruber
youtu.be/0g1jZONQ_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ich denke nicht, Mr. Shekelstein.

More bestiality, more watchlist worthy shenanigans, more 2a absolutism, more firearms mentorship over trolling and shitposting.

>Git gud
>Fuck deer
>Get party v&
>Teach others to shoot and uphold the constitution

this

SHALL NOT

Was der Kamerad gesagt hat. Ich bezweifle es ganz stark, Herr Goldbergschekelstein.

Get rid of jidf fucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schicklgruber
>tfw Hitler is literally a Shekel Grubber

Country flags and poster IDs ALA Jow Forums

And a star of david next to your name if you have posted on Jow Forums more than once.

Attached: 1527510276382.jpg (200x232, 17K)

More dragon dildos.

>get rid of shills
>get rid of fiddycenters
>get rid of Jow Forums and jidf
>get rid of vatniggers
>more guns
>more shenanigans

No thank you.

>ban all underage, noguns and normalfags
>ban post-2015 tripfags since they only know how to shitpost
>bring back decent few old trips
>bring back Moot

Also this

>ban noguns
yes please

Found the Jow Forums faggot

honestly the only way is to post more fun threads, and OC content.

>implying ids will change anything
it takes literally 2 seconds to proxy/vpn.

You don't. Just nuke Jow Forums into oblivion. Release us all from this kike fueled prison

Go back in time and prevent Jow Forums as a whole from becoming the widely known place for shitposting teenagers that it slowly became since the 2010s

Deport the following:
>furfags and related degenerates
>retarded janitors who take 20 hours to delete glaring shitpost threads
>shitposting weeaboos who think they own this site
>LGBTQ+ people
>traps and desperate fags who tolerate them
>identity Jow Forumsitics retards who solely exist to make dumb bait posts
>reddit refugees of any kind ("omg they just banned my favorite based sub amirite fellow 4channers!!!")

>t. retard who doesn't know how anti-spam systems work
Jow Forums range blocks anything that looks remotely like a proxy/VPN, even google ISPs sometimes.

Attached: goatboi.jpg (2478x3488, 993K)

Operatorchan or repopulate at a new seekrit treehouse.

>>identity Jow Forumsitics retards who solely exist to make dumb bait posts
Enjoy not having 2nd amendment rights, when whites become a minority in their own country. But atleast, you can cling to muh constitution.

/thread

Plentiful quality OC is what used to make Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general good before. Now it’s just the same pasta or threads worded slightly differently for week at a time with actually decent OC being rare. It’s been like this since at least late 2015/early 2016

>In 1931 Hitler ordered the Schutzstaffel (SS) to investigate the alleged rumors regarding his ancestry; they found no evidence of any Jewish ancestors.[5] Hitler then ordered a genealogist by the name of Rudolf Koppensteiner to publish a large illustrated genealogical tree showing his ancestry. This was published in the book Die Ahnentafel des Fuehrers ("The pedigree of the Leader") in 1937, which concluded that Hitler's family were all Austrian Germans with no Jewish ancestry and that Hitler had an unblemished "Aryan" pedigree.[6][7] As Alois himself legitimized Johann Georg Hiedler as his biological father (with three witnesses supporting and watching this), and the priest changing the father's blank space on the birth certificate in 1876 this was considered certified proof for Hitler's ancestry, thus Hitler was considered an "Aryan".
Huh?

>How can we make Jow Forums a magical place again?
accept Hitler did literally everything wrong

>virulent antisemite
>"Hey Boss, you might be descended from a jew"
Yeah, that'd work out just fine.

>>furfags and related degenerates
>>shitposting weeaboos who think they own this site
>>traps and desperate fags who tolerate them

I remember when all of this shit was an uncontested norm back when Jow Forums was “good” prior to newfags coming in, saying it had no place here, and turning this place into the trash it has become

Dont make 2 threads faggot

Well we could start by viewing Jow Forums as a magical place instead of constantly saying ITS DEAD REEEEE

Thats the first one of "New, better Jow Forums" it aint for discussion but posting good shit.

That’s because It Is dead you autistic cunt.
The normie parasites have finally taken over.

All Is lost...

This

The jews did this to us. /s

Not sure about the anime part, but Jow Forums has always hated furfags and non-straight people.

Attached: at4.png (1687x539, 186K)

>>bring back Moot
Seriously, how the fuck is this a good idea?

We need to reorganize the board. I don't think content is an issue, Jow Forums is still the same ole' place with the same ole' fags in it from 2012, but most of our content has been clumped together into awkward threads that obscure what you're looking for, especially from a catalogue glance, alongside shitty blog threads that are made by people which clearly aren't regulars. You have the all naval topics locked in a cagefight with BB fags and revolvers sharing headroom with semi-automatic pistols and the occasional Jow Forums fag coming to blog about how he shot his gun without breaking it using his dumb frog .jpeg from 2011, and that's on a good day. On a bad day that stupid fake sticky image is posted asking us if we NEED a .50 cal or whatever inane bullshit they try to get (you)s.
moot left us because of Jow Forums and /v/ autism. You wouldn't know his workaholic ass was responsible for 50% of this site's moderation alone until he went and suddenly the amount of rule breaking pinheads rose sevenfold. Or maybe they were always there and moot's deletions and bans were the only thing that didn't make it so apparent.

Some solid ideas at first and then you had to go and talk yourself right into the oven.

hostile

Attached: 8409813A-38C6-4CDD-BA34-1E3CF6C07C9C.png (430x441, 139K)

Just remove as much Jow Forums shit as possible.

>reddit refugees of any kind ("omg they just banned my favorite based sub amirite fellow 4channers!!!")

This was so cringe when those faggots came whining here. Admitting to using le leddit should be a perma ban

>Jow Forums triggers me so I need based Janitorboys to ban them

Attached: C78A1C10-8C3E-40E3-B83B-502EF06C9BE2.png (490x586, 46K)

>Jow Forums triggers me
Oh but Jow Forums never gets triggered?
Fuck off fag, you are part6 of the issue
>le NPC meme
Do you have no self consciousness?

We are gonna flay you subversive faggots in the street some day

>hate speech is like so wrong! It has no place on Jow Forums!

Your theme: youtu.be/0g1jZONQ_Jo

Jow Forums is by far the least of the problems on here. Frankly I think Jow Forums is plenty magical compared to most other places on this Malaysian basket weaving forum, but I guess it would be better if we had more shenanigans going on with IRL people

When did I say that? Stop putting words in my mouth faggot, this is exactly what I'm talking about

Ironically they actually did via news coverage

This is absolutely true and dont let any newfaggots tell you otherwise.

We see you samefagging

Of course Jow Forums is not the entire problem but is a part of it, it's large usrebase and fractional nature means that every time people come here from Jow Forums we get everything from Jow Forums shitposting, communist and Nazi cocsucking.
Jow Forums is a non-political board and should only stray to politics of it is about protecting gun rights

You implied it, bot. All bitching about Jow Forums is due to being triggered by counter semitism

>protecting gun rights
is right wing

>I implied it
No I didn't, there you go putting words in my mouth again
>bitching about Jow Forums
Is justified since Jow Forums shits come here to shitpost constantly( look at the Ian shitstorm recently)
>bot
You're the bot here faggot, I can predict exactly what your post is gonna say next since Jow Forumsturds don't have more than 12 pre-programmed responses

“Liberal” cuck gun owners are deluded into thinking they will somehow convince the far left Karl Marx wants all the poverty factrory workers and farm hands to have access to semiauto firearms. They truly are working against their own interests.

>No one ever shitposted on Jow Forums before Jow Forums was a thing

How to out yourself as a summerfaggot/NPC

Oh shitposters should get the rope too, don't get me wrong but you can't pretend Jow Forums is a non-issue here
Jow Forums in general needs a good purge of all the autistic shitposter spammers, just look what happened to /tv/

>I can predict exactly what your post is gonna say next since Jow Forumsturds don't have more than 12 pre-programmed responses

>My JIDF booklet has 12 ways to call you a racist KKK nazi

Say something that liberals would find horrifying about blacks and jews to prove you aren’t an NPC

Attached: 577BEFA5-5D2F-449E-B3D8-71A26E1923CF.jpg (788x1026, 327K)

See, this is what I'm talking about. Weapons should not be a political debate, I don't want a 300 post shitstorm just because I dared to post an AK or a FAL

more frog posting.

Attached: IMG_0770.png (249x249, 79K)

>>furfags and related degenerates
>>retarded janitors who take 20 hours to delete glaring shitpost threads
>>shitposting weeaboos who think they own this site
>>LGBTQ+ people
>>traps and desperate fags who tolerate them

All of the above has been on Jow Forums for much longer then you have, and Jow Forums-migrants like you are just as bad as most of the fagposters

>JIDF!
that's 1, let's see if you can get all 12!

Oh and also I don't believe in immigration and open borders, BLM is a self destructive group of morons

Correct, but they have allways been here

And the NPC outs itself by not breaking protocol and saying something hateful about a minority

Attached: 3CD2252E-FA1F-449E-8D31-5B375B240575.png (430x441, 137K)

>iPhone GUID filenames
Opinion discarded

Attached: fagseveninsuicide.jpg (474x632, 32K)

NPC dialog from the Ben Shapiro DLC

Attached: 31DC4DC6-975A-4D2D-B8D7-CABF59CAC3FB.png (225x225, 4K)

Don’t blame me. For some reason Jap phone carriers don’t carry android phones

>gets BTFO
Doubles down on the memespam
2 so far, not bad

>Gets BTFO by confirming he cannot break programming and say something disparaging about blacks or jews
>experiences fatal error in dialogue tree and declares victory

Attached: 3B90A7D8-77CF-4314-AF84-E6AA8CF60427.png (416x434, 113K)

Attached: 1535304496383.png (675x380, 324K)

I don't like the treatment of Palestinians under Israel and feel they were far too aggressive in their Arab wars
Also rocket attacks on highly populated areas lmao

I have better idea.
Lets make nogun quarantine board.
Most likely many hasguns would go there too to see their shenanigans.

Then fuck off to Arcom or some subleddit. Jow Forums is so you can mouth off without losing your upvotes or being banned for pissing off some loser moderator on a web forum

Attached: 123142.png (174x235, 4K)

You stupid moron, he said piss off a liberal, not neocon cuckservative . You just bot posted.

>muh Jow Forums cultur!
So you want constant low effort shitposter and subhuman board quality?
Fuck off back to /tv/ you fuckin oxygen thief

Well I'm not well worded in Jow ForumsNPC shitposting lingo, but they shift goalposts constantly anyway so it's a moot point

>/tv/
So I'm not the only one who thinks this is one of the worst boards besides the obvious ones like /v/ Jow Forums and /b/.

>I want to change Jow Forums to my tastes!

Tumorbags like you are as cancerous as SJWs

>I can’t tell what a racist statement would be

Maybe that Jow Forumsfag was on to something. You seem like the little cuck who would vomit if he heard the word nigger in earshot. Looks like a decent litmus test

>my tastes
No, the master of the majority of the people who don't enjoy daily chinkposter spam
Jow Forums, contrary to your fresh out of /b/ mind is not all 100% shitposting, shitposting can be and is fun but in MODERATION, something rhat faggots here can't comprehend

You’re a fucking momo as Jow Forums is the worst leftist trash board out there that unironically trashes the US for gun culture and free hate speech while spamming le 56% memes

Not op but you still haven’t said anything even remotely offensive and I’m starting to get worried

Jow Forumsposters get autobanned
Countryflags are problematic because everyone outside of murica would be condemned as "noguns".

Nigger, Negro, cool, basketball American
Is that good enough for your autistic ass?

>you don’t understand! I have great plans for Jow Forums!

Drink bleach. The only think Jow Forums needs is post IDs to eliminate samefagging

>everyone outside of murica would be condemned as "noguns".
So being able to weed out noguns eurofag shitposters is a problem?

*takes pause as he is literally shaking and will tell his buddies at gender studies he got PTSD infiltrating cyber nazi’s cells on Jow Forums

I didn't say I wanted to change the site personally we need to make it better by ourselves, forcing it will only make things worse
The post ID is a very good idea I must admit

>post ids
Nice try. But you are glowing.
I can feel it

Euronigger noguns are worse than Jow Forums

>gets BTFO again
>y-you're a TUMBLR!
3 now
Keep going I know you'll get there eventually

Explain what is wrong with post IDs. IDs would only be the same in each thread, so when you get BTFO you cam start new on another thread.

Don’t wanna lose your ability to samefag?

t.euro
I have more gunz than you.
nogunz AND /pol are cancer. There were always nogunz. pol cancer is killing the board

shit I want to see gone
attacks on nra, hickock45,forgottenweapons,c&r, etc

>NPC just assumes Tumblr was mentioned

You were the bot that was so apprehensive about saying a racism like the little cuck you are. Just becuase you’re being called the same thing in life over and over doesn’t make it a script, sweetie.

Post guns

>NPC
as crappy a forced meme as monster energy. Fuck off and die

>getting a phone from a carrier

Attached: disapointed_pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Post guns
Nope not doxing. Post a sharpie up your ass and a timestamp
t