Flawless CC stand your grand situation. Idk why they chose to ever show his mugshot...

Flawless CC stand your grand situation. Idk why they chose to ever show his mugshot. I wonder if Uber fires him for protecting himself?

liveleak.com/view?t=9hqec_1535554576

Attached: B63023EB-AE45-45A0-BF3A-23CE43D3F447.jpg (1125x1620, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UuffIT2ms9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an actual clean shoot unlike 99% of the cop shoots

>just graduated police academy
>hasn't even been hired yet
>already shooting unarmed citizens

rest in piss flordiaman

Lol good fuck that guy. Got exactly what he deserved.

>Hes a natural

But in all fairness, when the assailant says they got a pistol and could shoot you, no amount of mental gymnastics could support the perp not getting shot

Kek the girl he was about to do all this for said their relationship was “on again off again.” Cuckboi lost his marbles

Attached: DE8A35EB-1D74-49F3-B1E2-A54BC053321F.jpg (222x293, 10K)

Honestly the cleanest stand your ground I’ve ever seen. Guy not only ran him off the road but verbally said he would shoot the Uber driver. Hope he doesn’t get fired for it.

Attached: 8881978F-328E-44AD-B8EE-D862D724E2C1.gif (400x240, 2.23M)

F

He only thought someone was wheelin off his puss.

> Tries to run him off road with truck
> Jumps out with wife beater, shorts, sandals, and a fucking gun
> "You know I got a pistol? Want me to fucking shoot y-"
> GUNSHOT
> "AAaaah"
> The girl's completely uninvested "Oh my God."

Hard to feel bad when the guy clearly intended on beating the shit out of the Uber driver under the threat of a gun, based on his girlfriend's texts.

Attached: florida.jpg (750x598, 77K)

The girl hardly giving a shit is so funny she’s the reason it’s all happening

Attached: FFB67FE7-826A-4233-B652-F63A87CB0D02.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

> YOU KNOW I GOT A PISTOL
> POP
Damn son, cold blooded

“Ooohmyygaawwd did someone get shot”

Attached: F7E32A85-02A1-4EF1-AD65-DAE0BC6C97D1.jpg (300x399, 18K)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Kek

10/10.
>new meme boys
Love a Thot, get Shot.

>Gets car to stop
>This asshole looks like he drinks Bud Light.
>TELLS HIS TARGET HE'S PACKING.
>Oh_No_Hes_retarded.obj
This ended in the best way it possibly could've. Dumb shit making my state look bad.

Attached: DgaBegr.jpg (1000x1365, 101K)

>Boek drove a Ford F-250 pickup truck that was borrowed
AH HA HA HA HA! IT WASN'T EVEN HIS TRUCK!

>his borrowed girlfriend
>his borrowed truck
I wonder if he borrowed the gun too.

/thread

No, it was a completely different woman.

>Meanwhile, the woman who assisted the Uber passenger began receiving text messages from Boek, her on-again, off-again boyfriend, who thought she got into the Uber, deputies said. Boek told her he was going to pursue the Uber and beat up driver, according to officials.

>Judd said it appears Boek thought his girlfriend, not the other bar patron, get into the car.

I'm glad you posted this.
I'd say that Sheriff Judd is the single most based politician of all time.
From wiki:
>Judd gained publicity as a sheriff with a "tell it how it is" attitude.[4] in 2006 when asked why his deputies shot a suspected cop killer 68 times, he responded "That's all the bullets we had."
Polk County is an incredibly redneck ass county in the middle of Florida that is pretty safe due to this great man.

Attached: 1536865286085.jpg (435x327, 54K)

>gets shot one time
>bleeds out before he can even say anything

Attached: B7277F63-2D54-47D8-9C8F-FA5C454701FE.gif (500x374, 921K)

> This guy is grinning like he just ate lemons.
> We don't choose to shoot people. They choose yo make us shoot them. And if they make us shoot them, we will shoot them alot.
> The only thing we didn't see in that house was a monkey in a top hat lassoing the rats.
> We don't need more laws. We just need people to follow the ones that are there.

>Idk why they chose to ever show his mugshot.
SMITE the Rando of choursh.

From the comments section. Top kek.

Attached: 7F1ABB15-3C4F-4610-8C6E-26AF5BB0637E.jpg (715x240, 55K)

the uber driver sounds like a nigger or at least a russian jew.

good job native american bro, you shot that colonist dead, shoulda scalp em too.

What a top-notch comment from a valued and respected namefriend. You should stay here and participate in more discussions! :3

what a fucking nigger.
can someone explain to me why someone would chase after a taxi like that?
what the fuck is wrong with floridans

Roasties. Never worth the trouble.

>what the fuck is wrong with floridans

Attached: laughs in floridian.jpg (1625x1080, 170K)

Must be something in the water idk. Those people are legit crazy.

It wasn't the woman he was looking for. She was wasted so who knows if she was even coherent.

KEK

Attached: 4B42AD2F-AC9D-44C1-921A-534B57E56FFC.gif (500x493, 631K)

He actually had a assault cellphone, not a gun. It doesn't matter what he had anyway.

>when you think you see your on/off gf get in the back of a Uber
>off like 25 coors lights-go into fury
>grab friends truck and speed at the random Uber
>Run him off the road
>get out and threaten to kill the driver on your on/off gf’s honor
>get shot in heart-crumple to ground
>look up dying
>gf is random uninterested bar thot instead of gf
>bleed out
Florida man

Attached: 75E2B922-10A8-4C96-BF55-47B79075D8CD.jpg (563x563, 14K)

>not have lethal force
>tell someone you're a lethal threat
>Get headed

I'm pretty sure I would have been smart enough not to do this by age 11

Attached: 411a2939fff69b84473e077ec49eda72eec2d0f3b341b79e08c506aa3d926158.jpg (255x203, 9K)

Fuckin lol quick and to the point

>Polk county

Attached: Diamond_Steve.png (1417x703, 2.82M)

The heat makes people forget where they are. Jumping out of your car like that doesn't fly down here.

Why did he stop when the truck stopped?
Why not just pass him after he gets out?

Either he tried that and it didn't work or he's just not that smart. Probably the former. Someone determined to run you off the road isn't going to give up after one try.

maybe he wanted to know what the guy's business with him was, or maybe he didn't want to have to worry about getting followed by some crazy florida man
if he had just drove around the guy would've gotten back in his car and kept following him

Because the guy seemed like he was trying to kill him and it would be safer to confront him head on with a CCW ready than risk getting followed home

This.
He was being ran off the road on a highway

Attached: 746A88A4-7F71-4DCB-918E-542427B44B35.jpg (1060x1108, 332K)

I used to drive for Uber and Lyft, they explicitly state in their ToS when you apply that they don't allow you to carry, but I'm from commiefornia(even if I do have a CCW) but it might differ in Florida. Just like a retail store would fire an employee for trying to stop a thief and did it in a "rough" manner.

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q

>"you want me to shot y-"
>*gets shot*
>*woman probably texting the guy she wants to fuck uncaring* "oh my god."

Attached: 1536180031158.jpg (704x480, 74K)

Companies do that to limit their liability. They're perfectly willing to sacrifice you rather than have to pay out on a CCW-related lawsuit. They might not even really care one way or the other if you CCW, they just pfohibit it so they can limit their liability.

I wonder if she got another Uber/Lyft to pick her up, doubt she wants to be there right now kek. But I bet she stayed to give witness testimony for the police report.

>man in wife beaters holding a cell phone cuts guy off

"YO I GOTTA PISTOL, IMMA SHOOT YOU"
bang
sometimes i wonder if Darwin smiles down at us

Attached: 409.png (600x753, 604K)

It doesn't differ in FL

Mug of the dead guy.
Looks suprisingly white. It kind of proves SJW's theory that race is a social construct, considering that he was clearly black on the inside.

Attached: 180829-jason-boek-mug-ew-348p_43373977de9b42e1f4369836906576a0.fit-360w.jpg (360x450, 24K)

>sandals
>oversized truck
>beater
>looks like he drinks keystone lite

""""""""""white""""""""""

That describes every single white guy under 40 in FL.

Judd is an absolute badass. I wish all sheriffs were like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuffIT2ms9w

Another nigga moment

And soon, this will be illegal in Florida. Thanks Sanders!

“We are going to lock you up....merry Christmas.” LOL

Notice the complete lack of surprise, and apathetic tone in the woman’s voice upon witnessing a confrontation that resulted in someone being shot. I’m convinced normalkikes are on a type of autopilot the majority of their day. Really gives credence to the NPC meme.

Uber contracts their drivers and carrying a weappn while driving for uber violates their policy. He will likely get banned from uber unfortunately with no unemployment benefits since he's not considered an employee.

I don't know of a single person that does Uber full-time. He should be fine.

Continued, I left uber when I had a drunk rider so trashed he could barely walk end up accidentally flashing a gun he had tucked in his pants when he stumbled out of my car.

I'm not comfortable driving around intoxicated riders that may be carrying when I'm not supposed to myself.

I resent that. I dont even own a wife beater

You're among friends. You don't have to lie.