Big Fucking Rocket

How do we weaponize it? The Air Force Gen. Carlton Everhart, who heads Air Mobility Command, has already said they’re seriously considering buying some BFR flights for instant cargo delivery

Attached: E1302E7A-F975-441C-9147-B337699C3FF7.png (2634x1492, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUSTAIN_(military)
defensenews.com/space/2018/08/02/one-possible-job-for-spacexs-bfr-taking-the-air-forces-cargo-in-and-out-of-space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We’re always talking about some obscure piece of modern hardware saying “How can we weaponise this, how can we weaponsise that”

But all this time the real question is ignored, what is the combat potential of genetically altered women with penises?

I’m not talking about importing tranny’s from Thailand, I’m talking about optimisation of DNA. Think about it. The versatility and practicality of peeing anywhere and the deceptive allure of a woman’s body. In my eyes girls with dicks are the perfect combatant.

Attached: 2D1A6C1D-63B1-4581-9F1C-98BECFACF36E.png (707x1000, 392K)

uh

The issue here is that any place you want 200 tons in 30 minutes or whatever it is you can't launch a fucking ballistic missile at.
All other considerations aside I'd fuck a penis on a girl.

reeeeeeeeeeee I came here to make this same thread, except Space Force instead of Air Force.

Jow Forums here
suborbital BFR launches are literally just huge ballistic missiles
You can't really just go launching those willy nilly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUSTAIN_(military)
Gee whats more useful, 1500 fully equipped troops on the ground or a large but very localized bomb because we're in a time when we can't freely use nuclear weapons...

I mean... it's already a weapon. The entire Apollo program was basically a cover for ICBM development run by German V2 scientists.

Obviously you fill the cargo bays with cinder blocks and drop them on the enemy's heads.

Stuff if full of nuclear warheads, duh.

>Project Hot Eagle

Attached: hot_eagle.jpg (533x800, 58K)

Women are already the perfect weapon though. Throughout history the best spies and assassins have always been women for obvious reasons.
It was and is so integral that a huge amount of spy/ninja/whatever lore is silly bullshit to obfuscate this fact.

However if we're talking about balls-out supersoldier engineering, I've always thought that the perfect soldier would be built on the flat-chested female body plan. External genitalia and top-heavy naughty pillows are both liabilities: the ultimate fighter should be aerodynamic.

If penises aren't negotiable then I guess we should refer to the movie eXistenZ for inspiration regarding bio-engineered firearms. We can call it the Beretta Dentata.

Attached: 1531305695948.jpg (500x281, 66K)

I haven't seen a Jow Forums thread derailed this hard by kinks since Deer.

What about combat milkmaids with dicks?

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Christ, why'd you have to go and remind everyone of that fucking deer

Shit I thought I was on /sci/
I'm niggers

What's the difference between a ballistic missile launch and a BFR launch
What's the difference to Russia and China's counterstrike systems?

The Russians aren't equipped to spot global launches as they happen. I don't think the Chinese are any better. They have to go by early warning radar, and that means a target that looks like an ICBM on radar.

>suborbital BFR launches are literally just huge ballistic missiles
perfect for a huge nuclear warhead

make tsar bomba look like a fucking joke

Oh that was your point. Post is a mess, seemed like you advocating an actual explosive payload.
That said, scale, size, trajectory, notification, FOBS style deployment to allow for verification and First strike/MAD concerns.
You don't half ass nuclear strikes against any country thats relevant to the discussion. You launch hundreds of them and hope you've limited the destruction they can send back. And no single target is worth the risk of reprisal to try to game the system by sending one nuke and hoping they don't launch till it hits. There is no magical win condition or load bearing boss, so once your one nuke goes off then they return fire with the entire arsenal.
This means they can "safely" wait for it to land and see if it is a nuclear weapon. If it is a nuke everybody is dead already, so waiting for a single one to detonate isn't going to significantly affect the outcome, if it isn't they don't want to start a nuclear war. And everybody knows this. Everybody knows that it might be the BFR delivery system because theres no way its kept a secret. And everybody knows they know.
Something else to consider is if the BFR does actually become a thing, its going to be launched a lot. It has to be otherwise its not cost effective and the company wont survive to keep launching them. So its not like they won't have a lot of comparison data on it anyway, and again even if they're wrong and this launch does turn out to be the one with the nuclear weapon, they can still afford to be slow if it means not triggering an actual nuclear war.

You're a mess, punk
I like what you're posting but that would require rational actors

>I don't think the Chinese are any better
What is Zu HYSTAT

what is american shit being so backdoored that everybody else has what they have because they have it

context for the OP post: defensenews.com/space/2018/08/02/one-possible-job-for-spacexs-bfr-taking-the-air-forces-cargo-in-and-out-of-space/

>Air Force Gen. Carlton Everhart, who heads Air Mobility Command, believes it could happen within the next five to 10 years, he told reporters on August 2.
>SpaceX executives “tell me that they can go around the globe in 30 minutes with a BFR,” Everhart said, referencing the next-generation, reusable rocket under development by the company.
>“Think about this. Thirty minutes, 150 metric tons, [and] less than the cost of a C-5,” he continued. In comparison, it would take the service’s cargo aircraft take anywhere from eight to 10 hours to get to the other side of the world.
>Everhart floated to the idea to Gwynne Shotwell, SpaceX’s president and chief operating officer, who said that could be possible when BFR starts flying in the early 2020s.
>“I said, I need to get me some of that. How do I do that?” he said. “So we’re looking at partnering with them. We’re looking at partnering with anyone in industry. […] I want to get to any part of the industry, whether that’s vertical lift, or horizontal to vertical and then back down, so I can get around the globe the quickest [and] to be able to, like you say, affect that adversary.”
>“I’m willing to stick anything up there,” he said, although hardware and materiel that could survive in space are the most obvious options.

Take it up into orbit, then bring it down to a forced hard landing at several times the speed of sound directly where the baddies are.

Put a Big Tucking Drone in it with M320 and Hellfire/guided 70mms.

Attached: Dm_fwtJXsAA0o9B (1).jpg (1200x732, 154K)

I mean really they should fight with cocks out for maximum intimidation

>mfw I don't know which of the two deer stories he's referring to
I'm more scared that I have to fucking choose

Attached: ea5.png (406x310, 85K)

I think eddie is being unsafe with his firearm there

Stuff it full of hypersonic gliders.

post both!

>No external genetalia
The whole point of it being a dickgirl is having a dick that’s easier to use than the female equivalent

In one user's friend uses an egg vibrator to milk musk from a doe. In another, user just fucks the deer.

>I mean... it's already a weapon. The entire Apollo program was basically a cover for ICBM development run by German V2 scientists.

Wrong. The Air Force pursued the ICBM program separately from and independently of the NASA program. The lineage of the Titan and Minuteman launch vehicles does not include anything from the Saturn V or other manned launch vehicles from NASA programs.

Von Braun specifically was sent to NASA to avoid the optics of Nazi rocket scientists working on American weapons.

Attached: adolf.jpg (768x432, 89K)

>Titan and Minuteman
You're conveniently forgetting a few things.

>or other manned launch vehicles from NASA programs.
What is Project Mercury using literal ICBMs, dumbass.