Filming the police

What are your thoughts on people who do this? I mean people that film traffic stops that are unrelated to them.

Attached: 22F9098E-2A55-4622-840C-23F4E25469AE.jpg (749x389, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hACeafksz6g
youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
youtube.com/watch?v=mo0RjEMpPNk
youtu.be/ZSqBNGxLiAs
youtu.be/3z2chw_bR50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. How is this weapons related?
2. See question 1

Whatever, it’s a free country.

Just keep in mind that it makes you look like a massive jackass, especially if it’s just an ordinary thing like a traffic stop.

You mount a camera to your gun and use that to film the police, duh.

actually this is more of a kind of thing.

1) it's annoying and the second the officer sees you fucking with him he's looking for a reason to arrest you

2) most agencies film their own shit with bodycams and they're excellent tools for prosecution against the suspects, almost never against the officers. They just prove the asshole actually did or said what he did.

3) your phone can be seized for evidentiary purposes if something actually happens, ie: a fight breaks out between suspect and officer. I've seized a couple smug college kids phones who filmed me "randomly beating the shit out of someone" and the evidence helped prosecute the suspect so the guy they were supposedly protecting against the evil police (after he beat the fuck out of his mom and babymama, they also didn't see him bite my hand as I'm trying to shove him in the patrol car) ended up getting more time for the evidence they filmed (him resisting)

Trust me everything you do that you think is against the police will backfire. I've never seen someone try to fuck with us and win, the odds are very low.

based

Take a hike, kike.

He'll yeah brother back the blue

Attached: 1533423382586.png (638x557, 82K)

It's great. The police can film you and you can film them. Protect yourself with video.

They - and you - are in public. There is literally no expectation of privacy in public. They are 99% of the time recording you. The private citizen should be, in theory, 99% of the time, be recording them.
Not to mention that they are civil fucking servants, and shouldn't have any fucking problems with being filmed, as they literally shouldn't be doing anything fucking wrong.
With that said, most people who fucking record police actions are enormous jackasses who absolutely refuse to get out of the fucking way and ask all sorts of odd fucking probing questions that I could imagine really piss cops off.

I'm a big believer of people minding their own fucking business.

I don't hassle the police for no reason, and in return I expect the same.

I mind my own fucking business.

So far, this policy has served me well in life.

I don't care if anyone backs me. All I ask of the public is to stay out of our way and let us do police shit. You have no idea what's going across our radio waves 24/7, it's an invisible world that you don't see yet ever present and way more important than whatever it is you're doing. Just move and stay move. Stop getting involved in our business.

Attached: cop hits cyclist.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

ARE YOU DETAINING THEM? WHY DONT YOU ARREST ME, HUH? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRO?

I'm LEO. I don't mind being filmed. Just please comply when I exercise a lawful power. Other than that go for it.

Just be prepared that I may have to take the phone as evidence (rarely done, as I have body and dash cam) or drop a subpoena on you to testify as a witness... whether you want to or not. (Our judge likes to hear first person witness testimony.)

Attached: 1418718726937.webm (854x480, 2.63M)

what did I just watch?
why are third world cops so fucking goofy?

We'd live in a pretty shitty police state if we weren't even allowed to film them preforming a public service.

Most likely to get a few weeks of paid vacation for 'injuries sustained while on duty'...

>too many officers beleive their above the law or make the law

more citizens should film the police, body cameras on police is retarded as fuck beauce too offten the footage was*****not recording***** *****not in LOS****

>) or drop a subpoena on you to testify as a witness

like any of you show up to court lulz. you have no lawful power to deney filming and therefore youre not LEO

You're one of the short ones huh?

>stop getting involved in our business

I could say the same thing to you, pig

>Whatever, it’s a free country.
It actually isnt, no country is. Police do a hard job and its occasionally its beneficial too the bend the rules(use discretion) to accomplish a task. Cops dont deserved to be burned in court by a crooked, high IQ liberal lawyer with a shit tonne of ANTIFA YT accounts.

>Police do a hard job and its occasionally its beneficial too the bend the rules(use discretion) to accomplish a task.
Fuck off bootlicker.

>most agencies film their own shit with bodycams and they're excellent tools for prosecution against the suspects

kek when they "work"

>3) your phone can be sized when we feel the evidence is against us

>The police should be above the law
Suck start a shotgun

Gotta make those arrest quotas to keep your job.

youtube.com/watch?v=hACeafksz6g

Do you think it will be her turn this time?

Attached: 1476013137392.png (657x387, 60K)

Attached: Dashcam Video Shows Oregon Cop Kicking Motorcyclist.webm (960x656, 2.92M)

Commies dont get to talk shit. Cops dont get to bend rules. This is how evidence is thrown out and cases are lost before they start.

Attached: NY cops hit cyclist.webm (640x360, 1.36M)

Attached: SF Police Car hits Cyclist.webm (704x570, 702K)

Considering you're the one who worships authorities and think they're above the law, I'd bet you're a Democrat

I always record any police encounter, not in an obnoxious way or anything. Mostly just for the audio, helps to have your own side of things. But since I'm not a faggot I haven't had to use the footage for anything

>being this much of a faggot over someone filming you in public

Attached: 1532821240338.jpg (720x468, 28K)

Yeah, like, that's the shit that drives me up a fucking wall. Stand there, film, if the cop asks for ID just calmly hand it over and never stop filming. From my own limited experience with the police, they'll either flip absolute shit on camera and you can take them to court, or they'll just be chill with it and ask you super politely to stay out of the way.
I've only ever run across one super fucking insane cop, and while that experience was fucking awful, being cool and collected absolutely worked in my favor in court. It basically won me the fucking case.

99% of the time the people recording the cops are retarded liberals who ask retarded questions and get in the way. The other 1% of the time it's an asshole cop. Think of how many videos you've seen start halfway in with a nigger or a spic screaming "he diddn do nuffin" and yelling that at the cop and screaming "I've got this on tape". However I routinely record the cops at my work when they show up and just push the homeless person onto the sidewalk and then I have to call them again 3 hours later to remove em. I've never had any issues because I don't get in their way and yell random shit at em. Before anyone asks I'm documenting them just moving the homeless to the sidewalk, rather than arresting them for repeated trespassing. So that I can force my city council to actually address the homeless problem.

No
They are, its better that way.
Yes they do

Moreover criminals dont deserve to bend the rules. There was a time where crooks were scared of cops. So much so they carried guns and shot at Police because they knew if they got caught their best chance was to shoot then be 'taken'(killed) and rightly so. Criminals dont deserve justice they deserve a bullet. They made their choice. Now days its the cops who go on trial and have to prove not only the suspect is guilty but they they are innocent. BULLSHIT. Cops are not lawyers now should they do be. A cop is a soldier in a blue uniform fighting crime, not some bullshit civil servant with communication skills whos job is to make friends with the local community. Its attidues to the contrary that have made putting serious criminals away a hard task. So what a few cops take a bribe, so what a few petty criminals get maximum sentences. Means to an end. Any other field of thought is just liberal pussy thinking, All cops should carry long arms too. Eat my ass faggots.

Attached: roger.jpg (316x421, 23K)

Attached: BA65mZYlXCcc.webm (640x480, 2.05M)

6/10 bait

Only because I think you tried.

Police will say it's a weapon before they shoot you

This is hate speech. Enjoy your above the law police hanging you from the street light outside your house, dipshit. Cops have rules for a reason. Breaking those rules means the defense attorney gets an easy check signed by the tax payers and jawuanarius gets to win his suit for damages at behest of ambulance chasing ghetto lawyers.

>youre under arrest for PI
how do know know i'm intoxicated?
>literally cuffed me and put me in back of car no sobriety test
>released after a night in jail never charged

why is their never any repercussion for shit like this or there is i dont know about it?

Not bait. Im 100% behind my views.
>Breaking those rules means the defense attorney gets an easy check signed by the tax payers and jawuanarius gets to win his suit for damages at behest of ambulance chasing ghetto lawyers.
No because if cops could break the laws THERE WOULD BE NO DEFENCE LAWYERS.

>mfw Jow Forums loves the cops now and would give up their guns if a right government asked them too
What happened to you guys?

police lives > your freedom

Because its legal to hold someone for 24 hours based on suspicion. Next time, give yourself some nice bruises and start a civil suit.

Read the response.

No mention made of not allowing to film. First person testimony obtained from a witness at at a scene.

What you saw, heard, said etc. Not the what was filmed on the camera. Video footage is just that, video footage. The probative value of the film is assessed by the court this can only be properly done by having a witness to cross examine.

... "deney". I assume you mean deny?

>defence
>deFENCE
>FENCE
>C
That explains it. Europoor tsggo

Go find some more boots to lick, coplover.

Attached: 1496165675800.png (453x439, 179K)

Time to put the bottle down, and go to bed kike. You have temple tomorrow.

Amen brother.

Attached: FCA2451D-3F29-4D3B-86D3-E5B4DFCA29B3.jpg (640x639, 84K)

This. 100%

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-05-10-16-52.png (720x682, 435K)

context?

Cops are always just leaving this around.

Attached: MaZnPsZZREFm.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Whats going on here?

I unironically would love to hear you say that around me.

There's a big gap between the safety you feel from your badge and the response of your fellow officers where you'd truly regret your opinions.

Preach, I'd take a million LEO brothers over a shitbag civvie any day.

We're supposed to trust these people. Unconditionally. With our lives.

I've had good working relations with about 5-6 cops.

3 of them were fucking other cops wives. Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

Very informative video about police.

>nucracked

Attached: pepe ew.jpg (280x180, 7K)

Still better men that the shitskins or liberals I have to deal with on a daily basis.
Besides, if your woman fucks other men thats on you for not being man enough.

>police risking themselves to help a fag getting stabbed
Civvies are expendable, our brothers in blue are not.

>cracked
Very informative video. Nice to have a firsthand account of how useless 99% of police are when people actually need them instead of them handing out camned goods in front of news cameras.

The Police are worth more than your mongloid ass show them some fucking respect nigger.

If you break the law your business becomes our business.

And you probably don't, you'd think with all the anti police sentiment this board would be full of gangbangers or shit smearing meth addicts.

This is what happened at Parkland Florida too, dude just stood around while the kid went room to room shooting other kids
youtube.com/watch?v=mo0RjEMpPNk

Because thanks to 9/11 and the fucking Patriot Act, the cops literally don't need a reason to have you in police custody for 24 hours.
There's no repercussions for it, no. Welcome to post-9/11 America.

He did the right thing. You don't expect cops to risk their lives do you?

That's probably some homeless drug addict that's "employed" because he picks up trash in the parking lot. Seriously there are store owners that will give dudes a free beer or case if they keep the lot clean. The dude was not at work while getting arrested, he may have even been "hired" after all the arrests, and the store owner isn't filing civil rights charges that's a bullshit claim. Be careful about gobbling up everything that's presented to you. The guy got picked out and arrested because he's a turd that's likely involved in a lot of other shit, but if you like getting your car windows broken for change so he can buy his drugs then hey more power to you.

Does that badge make you feel big? Make you feel like your somehow better?

He's also a nigger

>Cops dont deserved to be burned in court by a crooked lawyer
lmfao that's exactly what the police want to do to you, idiot

This, I spit on fucking civilians, they expect me and my brothers to risk ourselves for them? They only deserve a grave.

fuck off libshit, you are a fucking worm compared to us.

>muh moralizing demographic generalization red herring
police are necessary so I respect police but you're a bad cop in my eyes

based falseflagger

anons pretending to be police baitposting

Attached: dick_dog.jpg (1536x1449, 257K)

I'm not the one who says it makes me better, the government is.

You are doing God's work Sir. I hope nothing but peace and happiness for you.

I've spat dip in every Arby's sandwich I've served you jumped-up fascist faggots for the past six years. Guess I beat the odds.

>I unironically would love to hear you say that around me.
Lmao. Typical libshit thinking we won't paint the curb with its brains. Go back to watching tyrone fuck your wife kid.

das rite! them boys aint do nuttin wrong. he shouldn't be trespassing where he works.

Tell me why they shouldn't.
10 minutes in this thread only proved to me that they should be able to send every one of you liberal faggots to an early grave, consequence-free.

Cops enforce human slavery.
youtu.be/ZSqBNGxLiAs
youtu.be/3z2chw_bR50

Attached: 223.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

Attached: 1407689746695.jpg (700x3000, 845K)

its not a free country when you have to pay tax for owning land or pay for licensing for rights you already possess

>be a cop
>conduct myself as is I am being filmed at all times anyway
>wave at cameras
>thumbs up when people give me the finger "Thanks for exercising your Constitutional rights, I sure love protecting them!", people are stunned
>tell people that I think everyone but violent felons should have guns to cut down on crime, if everyone thought they were going to get blasted they'd think twice about most crime
>never get butthurt about what people say because at the end of the day their bitch-asses will be calling me anyway when SHTF
>just want to catch violent criminals and make the city safer for all, not babysit adults, parent children for bad parents, take inane overdose report #999, respond to bumblefuck non-fatal accident #273, watch mental subjects ride the woefully inadequate "mental health services" carousel until they do something violent or become non-functional, listen to some guy who hasn't been oppressed a day in his life talk about how America is a police state

Oh well. It's funny, most poeple cherry pick all the bad cops do, but ignore the necessity of our role and the good it does for society. Cops are people. Until we're replaced by robots, the enforcement of the law will never be perfect.

Think about what you personally do for a living. Now, think about every asshole who chares your profession. When they fuck up, do you think it's fair that you are presumed to be just like them? No? Gee whiz, maybe you shouldn't do the same to cops then.

Oh noes, not ebul taxes! Lets all live tax free in fucking uganda, what a great idea! Muh freedom from oppression!

Isn't it funny that people who always say taxes are immoral never have any idea of how to build a society as productive and generally safe as ours without them.

based

see these videos that inform you of how evil cops areyou are all going to fucking pay severely for your crimes

you are a total fucking idiot. You think that slavery is safety? You think that 6000 classified patents that tax payers paid for is evidence of a productive system?

You are fucking fools

>slavery
>no one is a slave
>everyone is free to starve to death if they so choose, with gubmint cheese even being provided to assist those neet faggots
>classfiied patents
>patents are literally public domain
>patents being produced and designed by HIGHLY skilled intelectuals
>new technologies being developed, invented, and discovered
>he thinks that isnt the literal definition of "productive"
Big thunk.

Kill your self!

Attached: 1532938905210.jpg (467x475, 60K)

>working fast food for six years
>beat the odds

Attached: 6BA837EF-6729-440C-B58D-A519EC47AC64.jpg (200x202, 22K)

you are such a fucking dummy.