You will never spend a cold, Finnish winter night watching a stove inside a tent with eight other guys

>You will never spend a cold, Finnish winter night watching a stove inside a tent with eight other guys
Why live?

Attached: 123432413241324.jpg (638x441, 96K)

>firewatch in the tent and not even in uniform.

seems like an easy firewatch and easier to accidentally fall asleep.

Oh but beeing a northern Swede I have allredy done months of exactly that. Without not even needing to learn finnish

>Swede
So how much of your platoon were women and muslims?

Attached: 1423755495517.png (982x980, 807K)

Zero muslims, two females. Why is that relevant to anything?

lol :)

t. cuckscript that only gets to have gay sex

Finnish here.
Visited sweden when we had one training there
Didn't see many women and muslims
Though I didn't see many of swedes either

We're worried about you.

Attached: muslim celebrations sweden truck attack.png (598x695, 476K)

Those swedecucks would probably give that man a medal and call him a hero

>having sex with squadmates
>having a functioning squad
pick one.

None of that faggotry has reached the army thankfully.

Also, its generally considered much worse by forigners then those who live here. Lets not change this thread into Jow Forums but having lived in these so called "no go zones" I can tell you they were nothing at all

Swedes signed their own death warrants. It's their own fault. Look at the major Nordic cities. Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki...all filled with niggers and rapists and degenerates.

Thats why you fuck someone from the other platoon you n00b

The fire watch guy is supposed to be posted outside the tent and guard it. No fucking slack.

Probably.
Finns thought about giving some kind of veteran status for deserters who come to country
Just buy them a rifle and send them back
Would be much cheaper than giving them livelihood here

>Why live?
to pour magic wishing water in the stove to appease the spirit of the stove :DDD

Attached: spirit_of_the_stove.jpg (640x1499, 207K)

No CO watching means it's time to sleep

because burgers here want to feel superior for at least something.
so they like to oretend that their overturned shithole of a country is in any way better than europe although they are the source of all the western degeneracy, consumerism and liberalism.
and although they have a lower percentage of muslims, they probably have still more muslims than sweden has inhabitants.

oh and 56% btw, must suck to not be able to find a women who hasn't fucked a nigger in her lifetime by 25.

the only thing anybody on this board envies the USA about are their gunlaws but they don't wanna admit that.
the burgers on Jow Forums are the equivalent of poltards (i'm one myself but i don't constantly start Jow Forums related shit on other boards) who constantly shit up unrelated threads with their stuff.

Depends on what training it is.
If it is not wargame then there is most times no one outside.

Better translation

Attached: Finnish army in a nutshell.jpg (638x1497, 176K)

>dozens exempted
>not hundreds

Attached: 1500828770965.png (716x645, 170K)

O B S E S S E D W I T H A M E R I C A N S

Kinda funny, considering how their armed forces are fare more cucked and filled with SJWs then ours. They have lower standards for females then for males, has a hard time kicking someone out if they are incompetent and has pic related

Attached: transgender-policy-1500.jpg (621x414, 32K)

>Board about guns
>"why are there so many people from the country with the worlds highest guns per capita here?"

Why I want to change the to de?

>Not adding a ton of wood to the stove so the few women in their underwear are forced to hatch out of their sleeping bags
A caveat being that the smell of a pussy that hasn't been washed in over a week is pretty bad.

Attached: HtZtCdP.jpg (1280x840, 291K)

I thought there were no co-ed units in the Finnish army

Oh god I can already smell the dead marine life stench that is an unwashed pussy

Two too many

Tbh they usually did a far better job at everything then most males

>tfw your whole family is from northern Europe but you're a first generation American born in the hot ass Georgia heat so your biology yearns for winter and pine forests but all you get is swamps and niggers

I work for the US Forest Service and it's currently wall tent season.
Sharing said wall tent with 3-6 other people is... not as nice as you seem to think it is.

>Half the guys in the tent coughing like they have stage nine TB.
>Others snoring like chainsaws.
>Smells like ass.
>Fuckers farting nonstop.
>Try to wake up your relief without waking everyone else up and he won't get out of Dreamland.
>These are the good parts.

Been there done that fuck that.

>Pretty much every other military in the world has to lower physical standards well over 50% so women have any hope of joining, men often forced to ruck with two bags on patrols because it's too heavy for women
>Swedish women apparently hulk-tier
The fuck do you put in your water to create these she-trolls?

Only like 5% of females pass the tests to join. But those who do are really good usually

How about largest economy, or military, or most olympic gold medals, or most Nobel prizes, or first to the moon or inventors of the internet or etc et all?

You see that .com? That means not welcome, nordcuck.

>Knowing only name of your relieve and not knowing where he sleeps
>Knowing who it is but not knowing where he sleeps(faces can't be seen)

>Being woken up and not knowing your name, place, time and what the fuck you are suppose to do etc.
>head just swings around, maybe you sit up but immediately fall back to sleep when you close your eyes

These are worse than those who are just hard to wake up but sometimes it happens.

>two women in tent as well
>They're silently fingering themselves to the pungent scent of the rank flatulence from the constant farting

This but change the eight other guys to cute verse twinks that will ravish my butt and also let me ravish theirs all winter.

i did not wonder nir ask a single time why burgers are here in my post.
i adressed an issue i have with some burgers here, not that burgers are here oer se.
dude english ain't even my native language yet i seem to have a better reading comprehension.

the moonlanding wouldn't have been possible without Nazi scientists.
your military is not the largest, it might still be the strongest, but what does that give you if it's only used to ignite retarded conflicts and keeo eurooe and russia seperated from each other?

>moonlanding
lmao take your conspiracy theories to /x/

>Thinking spending a week in the forest is fun
lmao what the fuck is wrong with you

You’re just not sharing it with the right people

Why is spurdo a superior pepe?
Post rare spurdos.

Attached: 186.png (384x461, 11K)

Yeah I love choosing between waking up with freezing cold feet or a freezing head. And I love getting the firewatch duty in the middle of the night.

did i state anywhere that the moon landing did or did not happen?
i simply stated that it wouldn't have worked without Nazi scientists.

funnily enough it is always americans whk seem to be obsessed with cuckoldry, racemixing and stuff like that.

>tfw the fuel regulator for the Space Heater, Arctic is frozen shut after maneuvers
I learned two things that day:
1)the regulator is to be stored in the WIDE OPEN setting
2)nine men walking through the woods at night in nothing but silkweights and VB boots looking for firewood is funnier than it ought to be.

Attached: 1536742116728m.jpg (1024x573, 43K)

nice thread gompliments all around XDDD

Attached: 1535835948192.jpg (500x385, 26K)

It's literally always burgerniggers being obsessed with Europe nowadays

thought I was on Jow Forums for a second

Its called pheromones faggot, if you had high test levels you too would enjoy that scent

>Only like 5% of females pass the tests
That sounds very problematic, we need to lower the standards to allow more women so we can eliminate toxic masculinity in Sweden :^)

>6th generation Floridian
I've worn hoodies and jeans in 93° weather, get fucked

>First generation Albertan with Czech parents
>It's snowing right now, in fucking September
Tropicfags swerve

Attached: 1506891639836.gif (487x543, 169K)

lol, not even the females wants this

In the forrest it's mixed living.

lost

How many years until you're a wizard, user? You've obviously never touched a woman.

indeed, I did it with 12 other guys every other week for six months

Nice try Sven, we all know Americans live in your mind absolutely rent free.

>try to make a post about winlan
>faggots shit it up with "lol euro so cucked" posting
we get the point there are millions of threads on this, why does this have to be one of them?

Attached: 1526909288169.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

burgers simply don't fear us anymore, it's been far too long since we Finns threw our weight around on a specific site.

We must regain our lost glory!

Attached: 229.jpg (1968x1113, 160K)

.... Why not go with a simple, battery powered space heater

I did that in a shack in the swiss alps.

>having lived in these so called "no go zones" I can tell you they were nothing at all
So you're a muslim

When I get home from work I'll post the one about the eurocuck getting assblasted that the American doesn't give a fuck about him

lel fuck no

Why not just erect a squad tent at the next k meet n greet. Wood stoves can be had for a reasonable price too man. Just gotta schedule it for fall/winter

That's what the butt plug is for....r...right?

Lmao from viking raiders to pussies who let their government use their tax dollars to pay for violent rapist immigrants. Good job Sweden.

>largest economy,
propped up by a couple of states with worthless "products" and "services," i.e. media and bullshit apps.

>military
another form of welfare for spics and niggers. maybe 10% of the military is actually capable currently.

>most olympic gold medals
won by specially trained monkeys.

>most Nobel prizes
jews awarding prizes to themselves.

>first to the moon or inventors
thanks to european scientists.

>inventors of the internet
are you retarded? see above, or do you think al gore created the internet?

the US is well underway to becoming brazil 2.0. anything that there was to be proud of in regards to being an american happened 50+ years ago, i.e. before the country started being flooded with shitskins.

There's only one thing to do OP. Get some surplus cots a fuel oil stove and a couple of manikins. Set them up in your living room like a squad bay. Turn the AC on full blast. Drink a bottle of hand sanitizer and pour a full can of wishing fluid into the stove. It must be done.

I can do the same inside my Finnish girlfriend's family cottage. Difference is, it's warm and cozy, and I'm with a girl and a dog, not 8 frozen boys.

> Firewatch without tent patrol
Amateurs

>Tfw grew up in Yellowknife, moved with parents to Edmonton years ago
This shit is mild, user. Most people in this country haven’t ever seen a real winter.

Lmao the absolute state of OBSESSED eurotrash

>make a post shit talking euros
>euros point out that it mostly americlaps doing this
>Americlaps start screaming OBSESSED when they're usually the ones that start obsessing over muslim cock
you people are a fucking joke

Lmao obsessed eurocuck damage control

KEK look at this buttblasted Euro

Are you even allowed to have internet anymore?

Based and redpilled

>swede mentions he has done what OP mentions with some friendly banter
>Amerimutt instantly starts sharting up the thread with "lol muslims"
Great thread guys it had potential but you have to inject politics into everything dont you.

Attached: mutts.png (773x258, 51K)

what makes you think that?

Attached: kannatatko perustuloa.jpg (540x722, 52K)

Maybe if you injected politics into things more often you wouldn't be in the situation you are right now on that continent. You guys NEED to start fighting back. It's just banter but it's true in a lot of ways (and that goes for the shit we get too)

He's right you know

Can't you take that to another fucking thread or make your own without starting shit flinging contests in a thread about wanting to be a finnish conscript?

I received a delay to my army service so there are still plenty of cold winter nights ahead for me.

I want Jow Forums to leave

I want Jow Forums to stay

Swedes deserve to be reminded everyday of their lives that they're letting the ancient soil of their forebears be desecrated.

I somehow thought you were talking about your picture
Anyway you youngling, you won't know the winter nights as I did

Which is worse, going from firewatch to watch the perimeter or the other way?

Alas/k/a meet up when?
I stole a complete ahkio from my unit before etsing. Just add diesel and we're golden.

Definitely security to firewatch.
All you wanna do is fall asleep

Vatniks and Jow Forumstards have an agenda to push...

:^)

Anything with an electrically heated coil sucks amps like crazy, batteries tend to suck in cold weather, they are heavy, etc. Liquid fuel is far more energy dense. So basically it comes down to weight and reliability.

>going on a campy shooty larp trip to the woods with a bunch of giga brainlets just like yourself
>sleeping four hours a night and waking up in the middle of it to stare at a dumbass stove

Attached: 1519027190423.jpg (234x250, 14K)