Air-guns as last resort

I live in Los Angeles. I'm sick of how much they're making it so complicated to get firearms, and so I'm starting to look at Air-powered guns and rifles or something. Would getting those just be a waste of money in the end, since they're just toys? Are air-powered guns just underpowered and non-lethal for them to be unregulated? (I believe air-powered guns are unregulated, correct me if I'm mistaken)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPg_fj_SK_E
youtu.be/lDqs2GSaCXs
youtube.com/watch?v=2dZLeEUE940
youtube.com/watch?v=sCoUWJHhDZ0
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=27585.&lawCode=PEN
youtube.com/watch?v=ajBT2V4_rrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just buy a black powder revolver from Cabela’s, and they’ll ship it right to your door, no FFL required. You can then buy a conversion cylinder, and fire modern cartridge ammunition from it. Or you can buy antique guns online, and they’ll also ship those to your door. But I suspect your a bit retarded, or underage, so you should probably get the fuck off this board.

Attached: 5DB496D7-02D2-42E5-BC64-A17F1DA9D1A6.jpg (1200x675, 153K)

Air guns are good for capping small/medium animals if you buy right and aim right, but that's it. Build an 80 percent glock/AR/AK and tell gun grabbers to blow it out their ass until they fix the jose jamal dindu mexishit gangbanger problem.

Attached: EParmory.jpg (660x360, 142K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TPg_fj_SK_E
the majority of air rifles are like that completely worthless as weapons.
the only airrifles that can kill cost over a grand.
even in california you can buy plenty of guns legally or illegally under a grand.

>phoneposting catgirl elliot rodger crossover pictures
Jesus fucking shit, go back to Jow Forums faggot.

Attached: bwarf.png (956x534, 309K)

fuck off to reddit you fucking normie

Don't be a lazy fuck and just jump through the hoops to get a real gun. Unless you are being terrorized by squirrels an airgun is useless.

youtu.be/lDqs2GSaCXs

Skip to 4 minutes. You are wrong.

Attached: caselman-mg.jpg (600x192, 11K)

Move to a less shitty state.
>t. ex Californian, current Texan

Get an 80% glock or AR lower and finish that. If you can't do that then try C&R guns, if that's still too much for you go black powder. A cap and ball weapon is still more lethal than an air gun. There are also tons of conversion cylinders for black powder revolvers and revolver carbines out there if you want to shoot cartridges. Air guns should be your absolute last option when there are so many other routes to take.

>Texas
>Less shitty
>Not the far-right version of California.

why are you complying
cuck

Sounds utopian desu

>I'm sick of how much they're making it so complicated to get firearms

Don't be a wuss. You're letting the gun grabbers win with this cuck mentality.

It's not that bad of a process (not ideal, but we can only vote at this point): look up a local gun store online with good reviews, go to store, tell them about what you want, then they'll guide you through the process.

Attached: notcomply.png (550x327, 166K)

>Don't be a lazy fuck and just jump through the hoops to get a real gun.
Not even any real hoops to jump through. You just have to pass a 25 question multiple choice test about gun safety.

I'm from California and currently live in Idaho. It's much easier than you think. Just take a day trip to Arizona and buy an AR. Remove the """"""assualt features"""""" and bring it back. Better yet just build your own featureless AR, and keep the features for when you go out of stateYou no longer have to register it. You don't need the dumbass "non-removable" magazine shit. While you're there buy a metric fuckload of ammo. Buy a couple low-capacity 10 round magazines so you can shoot it without getting in trouble, and keep some standard capacity 30 round magazines around for when SHTF. Amazingly, a California court said the state couldn't actually ban them, so they'r perfectly legal to own, you just can't buy/sell them in California and you can't put them in the gun.

Just buy a shotgun you dumb nigger

Texas has had a massive influx of gibmedats mexicans and calicucks to it's metropolitan areas, plus a reasonably sized population of historic melanin-enriched ex-laborers, so most of the cities are turning fairly blue.. making the state much closer to an ineffectual purple than a political extremist's paradise either way.

T. Texan

arizona is 8 hours away

how can he buy an AR in AZ without an AZ ID unless its a PPP? if he buys from a gunshop theyll have to transfer it to a CA FFL.

I dunno about Arizona but around here no store will sell to anyone from California. There's signs everywhere saying no cali drivers licenses

Go take the 30 question retard test where you can get 7 FUCKING QUESTIONS WRONG.

Go buy the gun and wait your 10 days, better hurry before even more pistols fall off the roster while you wring your hands and moan that everything’s too hard when it’s really not hard, just annoying.

Enjoy being no guns till then playing with air rifles.

Cap Tactical on Hawthorne and Crossfire on PCH if you need a couple good shops and you’re in the South Bay

>texas
>far right

Which news outlet do you write for?

I want it

Or he could just shoot it with black powder. Don’t underestimate how fun bp is.

I have buds that live in california and have no problems buying guns, the process is annoying and the 10 day wait is gay but it can be done, its annoying not complicated. they went to big 5 paid $25 to take the multiple choice 30 question test, you have to be retarded not to pass because they said the questions are all common sense, the certificate is valid for 4 or 5 years, since theyre dad lives in vegas they can get some off the roster guns transfered to them. if you want an ar buy a stripped lower at an ffl and buy the rest of the parts online, they can be shipped to your door.

Not in California

Even in California.

I'm seeing a ton of recommendations of felonies. Not complying and breaking the law on accident are very different.
I don't think airguns are a particularly good option for self defense. They can be great fun for target practice and learning.

have any modern military forces (actually) used air guns before?
or a pump-action rifle

>Just take a day trip to Arizona and buy an AR. Remove the """"""assualt features"""""" and bring it back.

That's not legal anymore. California residents are required to import all firearms acquired out of state through a Californian FFL, so they can be entered into the registry.

>how can he buy an AR in AZ without an AZ ID unless its a PPP?
Face to face private party sales are Federally illegal unless both parties are residents of the same state.

>if he buys from a gunshop theyll have to transfer it to a CA FFL.
FFLs are allowed by the Federal government to sell rifles and shotguns to non-state residents. California only requires a firearm acquired out of state by a California resident to be transferred through an FFL located in California if the firearm is to be brought into California.

That's terrible, your cousin probably dosen't even find you attractive anymore with the diverse buffet of men in your state with all their teeth.

nope, the gun has to be shipped to a CA FFL, a non resident cant take possession of the gun, CA buds tried doing that here in AZ, they said they could purchase a gun that was on the CA roster but it would have to be shipped to a CA FFL.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dZLeEUE940
youtube.com/watch?v=sCoUWJHhDZ0

Wait nvm I forgot
>modern

>an Arizona gunshop enforces what they imagine California law to be
Okay.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=27585.&lawCode=PEN
>(a) Commencing January 1, 2015, a resident of this state shall not import into this state, bring into this state, or transport into this state, any firearm that he or she purchased or otherwise obtained on or after January 1, 2015, from outside of this state unless he or she first has that firearm delivered to a dealer in this state for delivery to that resident pursuant to the procedures set forth in Section 27540 and Article 1 (commencing with Section 26700) and Article 2 (commencing with Section 26800) of Chapter 2.

Buy a plane ticket out of California retard

the shop didnt enforce the laws, he asked my buds if they knew the CA laws to have their asses covered and to prevent both parties from missing out on the purchase because it already happened once, they came over to buy a wasr and had the dumb grip fin installed, when it arrived to a CA FFL, it had to be turned back because they added the dumb "bullet button" to ak law and couldnt be registered on the 4473 because it wasnt CA compliant and the AW registry enrollment deadline had closed. so the shop and my buds missed out on the purchase. that link is outdated, their laws change so much that not even the DOJ knows what the fuck is going on.

If California were as good at closing tax loopholes as they are at enacting dozens of retarded gun laws then maybe the vast majority of the population wouldn't be so poor.

Attached: 1510680697052.png (600x650, 348K)

Literally unconstitutional, California has no rights to regulate interstate commerce (or firearms, but the commerce one actually has a chance of being struck down by the courts)

>California wipes it's ass with the Constitution
>In other news, water is wet

Attached: shoe.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>dipshits attempt to import illegal firearm legally
>this is proof that you can't buy rifles out of state
???

>that link is outdated, their laws change so much that not even the DOJ knows what the fuck is going on.
That's a link to the current penal code...

YO
youtube.com/watch?v=ajBT2V4_rrk

the grip fin was all that was needed to make it complaint, preppers gun shop sold them one with a grip fin installed with out problems, the AR laws are being applied to AKs now. you can buy rifles out of state but you can not just walk out the store with them and bring them in, they have to be shipped to an FFL

I suspect you’re either underage, or a felon. Just do what all the other kids and criminals do- give $400 to Chuy down at the bodega. Three days later, check under the dumpster in the alley for a shoebox. There’s your problem solver.

>I live in Los Angeles. I'm sick of how much they're making it so complicated to get firearms, and so I'm starting to look at Air-powered guns and rifles or something. Would getting those just be a waste of money in the end, since they're just toys? Are air-powered guns just underpowered and non-lethal for them to be unregulated? (I believe air-powered guns are unregulated, correct me if I'm mistaken)

Your a dumbass. It's really easy to get guns just buy an 80% glock kit. Or buy them from gang bangers if you not a wh*te soi boi.

SINGLE SHOT EXEMPTION BITCH!

i live in CA and all my guns got lost while i was out fishing one day, cant believe it but they're ALL GONE