Is he Jow Forums?

Is he Jow Forums?

Attached: 75abba289aa658ea7d3109509be55021.png (585x578, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-20971100
xvideos.com/video2140001/irene_miracle_in_midnight_express
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Green_Jackets
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Lancaster's_Regiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't wait for the day when roaches get nuked

>Join internationally registered terror group
>Go to prison

?????????????????????????????????????????????

>kurds
>terror group
leave. nobody wants you here, roach.

>kurds
>terrorist group
Turks deserve it. The coup wasnt real but i wish it was.

>tfw no kurd gf

Attached: 50359E8700000578-6171241-image-a-77_1537026261350.jpg (634x692, 83K)

>tfw ginger
>have to decide whether to try and have redheaded babies to keep the recessive gene going or dip into cute brown grill

Day of the bugspray when?

>fighting with communist
No he isn't

The struggle is real.

I went with a half spanish-half irish who's irish side all has red hair.
I'm gonna let God decide what's best.

nice trips
Girl looks cute, but there is hair behind the scenes.
And what's with the neck tat? Ginger is a dumbass.

Got a nice gf

Attached: 6d6d89a094bd441bcb1d95af832bb2b3.jpg (680x1000, 174K)

fighting for dirty commies... no, sorry.

>those eyebrows
Wtf is with mudshits and that?

Who knows

Attached: k in syria.jpg (903x678, 146K)

Damn that sucks, but what the fuck was he thinking by entering Turkey AFTER participating in an armed conflict on behalf of the YPG?

Attached: turksandisis.png (500x415, 129K)

Internationally? Since when? Kurd groups are hated by only a handful of countries.
Maybe. "oh hey I killed some of the bad guys for NATO or helped allies" and then found out that oh shit it was their allies to cause issues in Syria for a god damn gas pipe line from south into Europe and get screwed in the process? This is corruption at its finest to show NATO should end. FYI, fly an American flag outside my house daily. This shit has to stop.

exactly what im wondering.

A ginger hapa?

>retarded

sure, he's Jow Forums as fuck

KEK

Oh do I have to mention how they were soooooooo sorry to attack Jewish troops, but would put explosives on age old Muslim and Christian burial sites because of religion. Burn tons-o-books and kidnap and rape minorities in Iraq. This is just a shit war. This is shame.

Attached: swear to god.jpg (1023x585, 55K)

84 IQ here
can someone tell me if the kurds are good or bad? I tried to understand the conflict in the middle east but it all doesn't make sense

Something something only cockroaches survive nukes. First post worst post

Nobody understand the middle east, it's nothing but false flags, proxy conflicts and betrayals. It's why it's been a shitshow since the end of WWII.

Middle eastern women generally are hairier than most, including thicker eyebrows, so they have more to work with in terms of shaping them. If you mean why are they big at all, instead of super thin like many western women like, maybe it's just them embracing their look and not cutting them down

If you fought alongside Kurdish militias in Syria, why in the ever living fuck would you later travel to Turkey? Shit, I've scratched Israel off the list of places I might travel and the worst I've done is shitpost some MEMRI TV memes on Jow Forums.

More like he has no self awareness of the situation at hand, there is zero excuse for him to travel to Turkey AFTER being identified as fighting on behalf of the YPG.

Nice

>burn the coal
>pay the toll

Also had down syndrome eyes.

>serve with the Kurds
>go to a resort town in Turkey on vacation
Why did he think this would be a good idea? If you have served with a group considered a terrorist group by certain countries, why would you EVER willingly go to one those countries? Why would you EVER decide to go there on vacation? That's retarded. It's like serving in a Ukrainian volunteer militia and then trying to go sightseeing in Saint Petersburg. Why?

>Kurds help commit ethnic cleansing of Syriac Christians and are massive commies
>Jow Forums sucks their dicks constantly

Huh. You are a bunch of faggots.

>tfw no qt sandnigress gf
why live?

I have no idea if that guy wants to sound smart but it comes off as stupid and ironic, or he's really serious.

Attached: 1518041406411s.jpg (133x250, 4K)

>turkish prison
kek

will his wiafu go to the prison and press herself to the glass?

>kurdish militia#327 in fucking syria
>internationally recognized at all, let alone as a terrorist group
You roaches are so butthurt about the kurds that being one is enoigh to get stamped as a terrorist lmao. So much for your racism accusations on the EU.

what is it written here?

Attached: 50359EFC00000578-6171241-image-a-74_1537026249540.jpg (634x610, 76K)

Attached: 4E8B6E9E-674E-4C26-A380-056F87717034.jpg (500x370, 39K)

"THE PLEASURED OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE"

115 IQ here, this, the people that live there dont even know what's going on, and have very little identity outside of islam

The Middle East has been a shit show for longer than that, user. Try more like thousands of years

>Middle Eastern women generally are hairier than most
Noice

>>Join internationally registered terror group

Attached: 7834834.jpg (956x938, 156K)

This was my question too. You can fight for the Kurds, but if you do you've got to goddamn know that your Turkish privileges are revoked.

>fights with communist terrorists
>to make a country that is basically a glorified Israeli air base
Wew lads

>butthurt assadist incoming

>handful of countries.
International means more than 1

This is actually in downtown London not Syria. Airsoft.

Why would you fight sand people to help other sand people?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-20971100
Stay assmad. The US even lobbied to get the Kurds taken off the UN terrorist list but the motion was blocked by literally all the other countries.

Attached: 1515113931380.jpg (850x2120, 307K)

>and give the country to the armenians
I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: freegifmaker.me_2cqyz.gif (597x250, 663K)

>And what's with the neck tat?
They're popular with young, lower class Brits, apparently.

I am a redhead, so was my father, his father and so forth.

I got to kids with a Lebanese woman who is without saying dark, brown hair and eyes.

Both our kids have red hair, doesn't even look like hers.
The seed is strong.

>not giving Turkey to the Turkic
At last, the larping would come to an end.

if they make a movie about this, can we call it Midnight Express; Electric Bogaloo 2?

Attached: StumpRo.jpg (600x338, 32K)

on one side
>fighting for communist muslims
on the other side
>get to kill terrorist and piss off roaches

i'd say this guy don't deserve the prison sentence but that should give him a lesson : when you are a foreign person fighting for a different country than yours that don't exist officialy, wear a mask and don't use your real ID so no one can ID you

>wanting to keep a gene alive when it only looks good on half the population who is then subject to other beauty standards making the hair color meaningless

where can I register for this

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

she is not going to age well

this guy is a screwball

>internationally registered terror group
I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

Attached: AMERICAN-ROACH.jpg (914x768, 94K)

dude, I could care less.
I just want to see her press those sweater kittens up against some glass.
link related.
xvideos.com/video2140001/irene_miracle_in_midnight_express

Damn this guy got to play Insurgency Sandstorm irl

Attached: InsurgencySandstormLogo02.jpg (1920x995, 334K)

>I could care less
So why don't you?

Attached: prison.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

you know, Mr Roach. One day you'll awake and realize it has become impossible to buy bottled drinking water for money in Ankara.

Maybe then you might ask yourself:
"Why did we act like a chimpanzee on Crystal Meth as a nation?"

Attached: 1532298090119.jpg (434x428, 118K)

>2 RGJ
>1 Lancs
I'd like to know as well.

My uncle married a half poo in loo. They have a pale skinned ginger grandkid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Green_Jackets

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Lancaster's_Regiment

>star of david in the graffiti
at least they know who runs things and which side of the bread to butter

Attached: end game.jpg (600x506, 34K)

Kurds and roaches should be nuked equally.

let them kill each other in their shithole country, but i dont want any of them in europe, especially germany. here they chimp out on the streets.

fucking muts thinking kurds are some kind of good muslims. they need to be exterminated.

they are also a registered terror group in germany. i hope the bong gets banged in prison.

ps: kill the kurd, purge the roach, burn the muslim

I know that. I mean why were those Bn written up there. That guy is obviously too young to have been a jacket, for one thing. So was the some other ex British Army rifleman there or what?

>Started out from football hooliganism
>Chimp out
>Run from ISIS
>Run from ISIS again
>Recieve millions in support from friendly government & air support
>Run to Germany
>Force their women to fight
>Attack Syria
>Force family's out of their homelands
>Use child soldiers

Hmmmmmmmmm

That better have a dick user.

Attached: 1528212168388.png (338x499, 357K)

>pic
If he was raging against anti-semites, why does he not know that a go to talking point is how Jews are facilitating the importation of shitskins into the West?
Or is he just talking about the free Palestine people, who are pretty much just anti-Zionist.

>That guy is obviously too young to have been a jacket, for one thing.
No shit, it says what he was in in the pic in op.

>So was the some other ex British Army rifleman there or what?
Yes, that is what it's implying, that there were three British ex-servicemen in his group.

Or at the least don't go vacation in the only real enemy they have.

The guy was a bit of a retard to be honest. He was charged for battery in the UK, but left for the pesh/ypg before he stood trial, that made him wanted by british authorities. He served a few months with ypg and a few months with pesh, not doing that much with any of them, but made sure to give plenty of interviews etc. After 5 months or so in Syria and Iraq he had had enough and returned home. There police waited for him, and he turned to media to make him into a victim of "fought for freedom, now jailed" etc, even though he was sent to jail because he broke some guys jaw while out drinking.

While he was overseas he spent his time chatting with the tons of kurdish thots that gets in touch with the volunteers (they get status in their kurdish circles, and the volunteers which are usually losers, gets a hot gf and tons of recognition for what theyve done).

After he serves time in the UK, he takes his Kurdish gf to a holiday to the balkans (Greece and Bulgaria) and from there, he goes to one of the Turkish holiday islands in the Aegan or whatever its called.

That for one, is very fucking stupid, and its quite clear that he did not know what he was signing up for when he went down to Syria/Iraq in the first place. Two, he was so obsessed by the fame the YPG thing brought him, that he had an open facebook profile with a million friends. He openly shared everything, even that he was entering turkey (I shit you not, he posted a map with his route and "going to turkey with Mira etc...etc..") and obv some grey wolf/turkish nationalists are following these YPG people to report them/troll them, to make their lives miserable etc. They see he arrives Turkey, and they tell teh police that raids his hotel and arrests them both + his mother in law.

I personally know a German who spent some time fighting for YPG and they really love Israel for some reason.

Israel has publicly and officially spoken in support of an independent Kurdistan.

Goes to fight in someone else's war even if he knows there's no money, against a merciless enemy, in a barely trained but well motivated army and with minimal support. Guy isn't just Jow Forums, he is a Star Wars Rebel[TM]. Hope he gets outta turk claws soon.

Kurds are subhuman beasts and should be genocided. Anyone who disagrees with me has literally never met a Kurd or is one.

>has Star of David behind him

No he's /pissrael/ and a dumb good goy

Kurds are an ethnic group, a tribe. that want a homeland. Mostly Sunnis and Shias but a few minority religions as well. Been wanting one ever forever but their villages are spread out across the entire Middle East. Political factions within are divided primarily by the borders of the countries they are in. In Turkey there's been a long guerilla war against the govt ever since WW2, which is why Turks hate kurds. Iraqi govt, both old and new, hate kurds for wanting to carve a bit of Iraq for themselves. Syrian kurds were on bad terms with Assad but not at open war. Even Iran has kurds; compared with the other countries they are 'only' protesting regularly which doesn't cost a lot of lives. Then came ISIS who saw all kurds as isolated and therefore easy targets. Boom. Since then the kurds have been getting some help both from Russia and US and the rest of Nato.

Good or bad, though? They fight well. They don't massacre people. They protect those who flee into their lands. As muslims go they are fairly moderate. They love their guns and every bit of freedom they can get. They run schools and hospitals. I LIKE them. That doesn't make them good. But they are more western of mind imho than anyone else in the ME.

The only reasons Kurds have their "homeland" is because they genocided the Armenians and Assyrians living there.

They invade the area, slaughter the native population, and then go "REEEE GIVE US OUR ANCIENT KURDISH LAND". As far as I'm concerned, Turkey can bomb them into oblivion and they'd deserve it.

t. Turk

I'm not a Turk but it's funny this is the only reply k-rats can come up with. They genuinely believe they are any different to Turks

dont make me get the raid out you roach

>not t. urk
ONE JOB

Would that be around the same time the US Cavalry genocided Native Americans? Or are you talking about when the Ottoman Empire genocided the Armenians? Or when Germany and Belgium killed a few hundred thousand women, children and men of dark color in Africa?

I don't care whose grand-grand-grand-parents genocided whose grand-grand-grand-parents, really. Those who live today might answer to what they have done, and those who have passed on don't give a shit no matter which side they were on. If you are going to hate someone, hate them for what they did and not for what their forefathers did. Because by that standard we are all guilty from birth.

>Would that be around the same time the US Cavalry genocided Native Americans?
A massacre != a genocide brainlet.
>we are all guilty from birth.
Only wh*toids tbqh.

I don't hate them for what their grandparents did, I'm just saying they don't deserve an ethnostate on land that isn't even theirs to begin with

I can't wait till all the Kurdish immigrants or Sweden or whatever start demanding a Kurdish state in Europe and chimping out. Then maybe all you edgy European alt-rightards that worship the Jewish-loving Kurds would shut up

Anyway Kurds are getting what they deserve from the Iraqi/Syrian/Turkish/Iranian governments so I'm not mad

If you haven't noticed, the entire Europe is taking a right turn these days. The whole asylum system is being tightened up. A lot of people who have only had temporary asylum are being advance warned that they will be returned to where they came from once hostilities are ceased. This includes Syrians, and eventually also Turks. Don't worry, you will get your old kurdish neighbors back eventually and then you can talk it out. I hope you do, actually. Because Turkey is just one president with a heart attack away from bursting at the seams, and then you will have Yugoslavia 2.0.

thats just what a turk would say

also because its an argument in and of itself
turks are not human

I'm not a Turk. if you must know I'm Assyrian, but I can assure you my people have had far more experience with both Kurds and Turks than yours. Kurds are worse than Turks, they just appear harmless on the outside cause they're dumb as bricks, but they chimp out far worse.

Arbil was once a major Assyrian city. It's name comes from "Arba-Ela". Now the Kurds claim it as the capital of their fake Kurdistan bullshit