Ylyl

Just bought this puppy today

Attached: gun.jpg (400x300, 15K)

OI, YOU GOT A LOICENSE FO' THAT?!?!

Attached: 1521487585339.png (381x345, 141K)

Self bumping your own thread? Sad.

no actually Im just some dude

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-184744.jpg (720x1280, 148K)

>phoneposting

OI LAD YOU GOT A LOICENCE FOR THAT PHONE?

I dont understand everyone's allergy to phoneposting. how else do I shitpost at 711?

you go shit on the floor like the other crackheads that go to 711 at 3am.

nah bro I work there, Im the one cleaning the shit

You're fighting an unwinnable battle buddy. Phones are ubiquitous, laptops not so much anymore, desktops even less.

I rarely post, and even though I'm posting this from home on my laptop, 90% of my Jow Forums browsing is on my phone and has been for years. Especially while pooping at work

exactly what is wrong with phoneposting

Explain. How do you have a problem with people on their phones if they're just browsing?

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS NO ONE GIVES A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT YOUR PHONE

Attached: 1535183791191.png (416x513, 253K)

Attached: gun-cloud.jpg (960x555, 49K)

What kind of phone do you have?

Phoneposting goes against a lot of the whole culture of this site's posting style. They type slower and lazier at 13 WPM with autocorrect mistakes, post with less effort in general because they're hunched over and drumming their screen like a retard rather than typing on a good keyboard, and have no interesting images or links to contribute because doing things on a mobile interface takes 8 times longer. Think about downloading images, looking up sources to back up your claims, editing images, searching archives, browsing websites. How do you think phoneposters do that in a way that isn't retardedly slow? They don't, and I can spot them from a mile away, especially with their GUID and M filenames.

Attached: thekancerkillingk.jpg (780x1280, 133K)

Hey fucm you

Attached: 1536985801276.png (1273x1023, 805K)

brown sugar cinnamon poptarts are patrician

yikes

>cinnamon brown sugar
Literally the neutral good of poptarts neck yourself.
>chaotic neutral coming thru

Attached: Frosted_Wildberry.jpg (220x334, 73K)

>Kellogg garbage

step up to the good stuff

Attached: tjcp.jpg (332x421, 72K)

Wow, where did you learn to fly that B-2?

>lawful good
jesus christ, are you serious with that shit?
Eating this shit every morning got me where I am today, a shitposter on Jow Forums

Attached: 50254729.jpg (488x488, 60K)

What a hot garbage of a post

/thread

> t. butthurt paki

>falling for the organic meme
what a fucking fagstick

How on earth can you care about slow typeing and filenames enough to whine so much?

Who cares?

Attached: E3A64F85-B0E7-49F2-B115-25FEDEE58DDB.jpg (598x472, 37K)

I wish there was a “like” button in times like these

I'm normally not interested in off-brand stuff, but I have to admit cherry pomegranate has me intrigued
>Implying anything other than blueberry or s'mores could be Lawful Good

all I see is a b2 bomber

Now that's some great original Italian cuisine.

Spotted in LGS on Long Island, NY

Attached: Capture+_2017-09-16-22-31-06.png (1440x2392, 3.66M)

99.9 percent of images on my machine are un-named, and my phone has plenty of images on it.

>The worst thing at trader joes

Mate I remember eating these fuckers as a young boy and they were by far the most thirst provoking, dry, crumbly, tasteless pieces of shit to ever stain this good green earth. What the hell did you enjoy about them?

Twatwaffles and shitposters trying to appeal to everyone as “le dank oldskool foarchanner”. They are also typically the same tools who reee over generals so much.

Yeah, well, ya know, That’s just like, uh, your opinion man

Is he implying that Cain and Abel was justifiable homicode?

He’s just ahead of the curve for when air powered stone launchers become popular

But I use the phone to post from the toilet while I am shitting .

> show empathy
Ksg yourself faggot

Attached: 1531514680345m.jpg (1024x631, 52K)