Thoughts on US MARPAT?

I want to buy a New Military surplus Goretex parka, and was thinking about the MARPAT pattern. The new MARPAT parkas by Tennier are $150, Woodland parkas are $80.

Attached: DF30D673-887F-4874-868F-D9E3EB77B10B.jpg (1247x973, 235K)

'S OK...

Can’t go wrong I suppose, dunno if I’d drop $150 on a MARPAT parka though.

I can’t find any new MARPAT parkas for under 150. Just looking for a top layer for fall/winter hunting season. And something durable/water resistant to throw in a prep bag

Wasn’t aware that’s the typical price range. If it’s new or at least in good shape I don’t see why you shouldn’t buy it.

The camouflage is pretty decent. It's definitely better than M81 Woodland.

Yea seems $150 is even on the lower end for new MARPAT parka. Amazon has them listed for over $200

CADPAT ripoff.

Fuck off leaf

I'm not wrong.

CADPAT is shit. It is way to dark for practical use anywhere in the northern hemisphere. MARPAT shits on you canuck digital meme camo

buy the woodland one, at least its original

MARPAT is a lot cooler looking than woodland and brighter for use in diverse settings. Dark patterns stand out more

It works in Canadian forests just fine.

Attached: main-qimg-b6dda2520e51bda624125960340e7915-c.jpg (370x245, 31K)

That picture is in spring. MARPAT is better year round. Plus Canadian camo is irrelevant because it's army blows

this first part. Living on the border I can tell you CADPAT doesn't have enough brown to blend in with the pine areas in summer to autumn.

this

I don't know what forests you guys are walking through, but the forests I see are strikingly green all the way through summer. Canada's forests anywhere but the border are green all year round, with only winter warranting a camo change. The ground cover is only brown during the fall.

Please stop leaping for CADPAT. Millions were spent on perfecting the MARPAT pattern. MARPAT is superior in every way, and it's not a knockoff

If I see anyone wearing that pattern and they weren't in the Corps, I'm breaking jaws!

My brothers died in the uniform civi c-ck!!

**larping

Suck a dick bro. I doubt that your fake brother even saw combat. They don't wear MARPAT woodland in any current hot combat zones. I could give a fuck about what you think. My tax dollars fund those uniforms anyway

Did you seriously fall for that? Is this baitception?

It's shit compared to the BDU, but better than most digital patterns/Multiscam.

Attached: us-marine-corps-usmc-marines-from-golf-company-2nd-battalion-3rd-marine-regiment-cad126.jpg (3032x2008, 2.24M)

How is it shit compared to an out dated BDU?

Waste of time anyway. Original CADPAT isn't even legal to sell or own in Canada. Anything sold as it will highly likely be sub-quality knockoffs.