So Jow Forums, what are some of the best "All Arounder" guns out there?

So Jow Forums, what are some of the best "All Arounder" guns out there?
The ones that may not be the BEST at anything, but stand on their own for most everything. Something that can be used for almost everything.
And I mean in all categories, from pistols, to rifles, shotguns and more.

Attached: 1499178699961.jpg (1312x1501, 279K)

Ar 15

Probably a Mini 14. You can hunt with it, defend your home with it, kill cops with it, etc. Pretty much the only thing you cant do is cc it unless you've got a folding stock and a trenchcoat.

Beretta 1301. Light, semi auto, better than Benelli m4 but cheaper.

Bird shot for birds and small game. Buck for home defense and social work. Slugs for large game hunting, dangerous game defense, and longer range social work.

Can also load beanbag/rubber/taser/pepper for less lethal.

Can load frangible for lock busting.

Can load flare.

Can load exotic like dragons breath, flechette, confetti, etc.

Most versatile period and good at everything, but not the best at any one thing.

That's the kind of thing I'm talking about, thank you!
Hows the ammo and maintenance on one of those?

side folding ak74 or 5.56 platform or even 7.62 side folder.

AKs outside of Galil variants seem to have issues with 5.56. I’d stick with the x39s.

AR-15

I should also probably note that the vast majority of shooting I do is just at the range.

Attached: 1199267313046.jpg (582x831, 187K)

An RG10.

Ammo is standard 5.56/223, maintenance is a scaled down slightly easier M14/M1A.

Ar-15
Or for aesthetics 357 lever action

I was more thinking about the price, but a quick google on my part shows that .223 isn't bad at all.
I do love .357 revolvers...

Attached: 1510266006379.jpg (500x756, 68K)

5.56 and .223 fluctuate pretty wildly depending on how many democrats happen to be in power and various crises. Truth be told the main benefit of a mini 14 over an AR is that thing is basically ban-proof and doesn't trigger sensitive types. AR's can be had for much cheaper and are far more customizable however.

Important thing to note about Mini-14's; they have a terrible magazine problem. You need to buy ruger branded factory mags if you want them to actually function. They're not too expensive, but definitely more than a working AR mag.

Attached: 11111117233738833.jpg (2000x1333, 428K)

AR-15
Glock 19
Remington 870

>Remington 870
Go for the Mossberg 500 or make sure it's older 870 instead until Remington gets their shit QC back under control.

Ruger makes a bunch of contenders

Attached: pc-carbine.jpg (3805x1958, 2.67M)

Glock 29SF. Compact and easy to CC. A Glock 20 mag fits right in if you want 15 shots. Will kill shit I see in the woods. Holds enough ammo 10 +1 if you need to do the 3 shot thing if you are lost. Looks tiny and un-intimidating to noguns bear spray homo's.

Attached: DSCF0089.jpg (1600x1200, 630K)

This

AR15, Glock 19 and Mossberg 500. Those are the big 3. There are definitely better guns, but it's tough to top them for availability of parts and accessories.

fuck i bought an R870. Whats QC?

Quality Control.
Expect rust and possibly your ejector taking a trip to Snap City.

Winchester 1892 in .357 or .44 Magnum.

Aren't lever actions a little... dated?

For everything but combat, they're modern enough.

Attached: 1894c.png (1200x450, 203K)

FAMAS

The pistol caliber ones are pretty handy.

>lightweight
>requires no magazines to carry, easy to top off
>.357 or .44 Mag or .45 Colt are nothing to sneeze at out of a rifle, can handle most things you'd need a rifle for
>not a semi-auto, but fast enough with practice

They're not combat rifles, but I'm not a soldier, so they suit my purposes.

Since OP got some pretty good answers, I have one similar.
What are some of the easiest to MAINTAIN weapons? What are the ones you could keep going with minimal care, and can be kinda rough with?
Also cheapest to shoot I guess.

Attached: 1422232853363.jpg (431x845, 114K)

>The ones that may not be the BEST at anything, but stand on their own for most everything. Something that can be used for almost everything.
Jack of all trades, master of none...still better yet than master of one.

To maintain? I would ordinarily say AK pattern rifles since the things are simple as hell. Problem is most of the good ones aren't being sold in the US and new good ones are being imported at a glacial rate due to sanctions.

>What are the ones you could keep going with minimal care, and can be kinda rough with?
Bolt-actions

With minimal care? AK pattern rifles. I'm not gonna say they'll do all sorts of crazy shit while full of cement or anything, but they are utterly retard proof and bare minimal care doesn't involve much beyond a rag and some oil. There is a problem however is that people aren't selling many good ones in the US and the importation rate is glacial thanks to sanctions. Spare parts can be on the expensive side too.

These too. The easiest way to fuck up with a bolt action is to buy a bad one.

Any 9mm (for cost) Glock. Seriously, they can run flawlessly with no maintenance. Not that I recommend that but they are like the Toyota Corolla of guns in terms of going boom every time.

This too. The worst you can generally fuck up with a bolt action is to buy one from a bad manufacturer. Don't get fooled by milsurp either, new rifles are gonna be more accurate, lighter, and cheaper.

Fuck off back to your retarded thread
Shotguns aren’t essential and glocks are failure prone garbage

G3's can be ran utterly filthy, see: african tribals still using them while all the FALs sadly fell apart from lack of care. AK's still probably reign supreme in lack of maintenance though, while both G3s and AKs can be run without cleaning I think AKs might run for a longer round count without gunsmithing compared to G3s whos roller system will eventually stop locking up reliably.