California Bullshit

>sitting through a 10 day waiting period to pick up new 9mm

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Dnm8N9JbvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it’s only going to get worse
eventually it’ll be a system like 6mo for your first, and then 1mo for every new one

I wouldn't put it past this fucking state tbqh

Real question why the fuck not move back to the U.S.? Otherwise, why not get a storage locker in a real American state somewhere and store weapons in it for the future?

Even if I buy a gun in another state it has to be shipped to an FFL in California and wait 10 days. I live here due to work. Can't wait to get out of this shithole.

At how many days waiting period does a right count as being fringed upon? Imagine if you had to wait 6 months to sign up for something religious

what, are you saying that you just need residence in another state to be able to buy real firearms there? FFS you can just have someone buy you 20 80% lowers sent to your friend back in America and he can just keep them for you, get creative man

How do they even justify that? I get the idea behind a cooling off period or whatever. Don't agree with it but I get it. So why does a motherfucker with a whole safe full of straps have to wait 10 more days for every new piece? Is it just to put their dick on your foreheads?

It's to make the buying process a pain in the ass to deter people from doing it. I could understand 48 or 72 hours but 10 days is fucking excessive

Thats insane i walked into a store last week and within 45 minutes i had a new handgun(my first purchase).I guess there's one thing good about this shithole.

Because some of us actually have jobs, homes, families, & friends that we would rather not leave.

I’m doing the exact thing!! I got a 92FS Inox, I’m stoked to pick it up, the Glock was getting boring for 9mm.

Move to Maine.

Attached: maineregions.gif (250x330, 7K)

sitting through a 340 day NFA waiting period to attach a stock to a gun you already own

Best part is that pawnbroker laws mean they have to hold a used gun 30 days before they can run DROS. So I've had a gun purchase that took 40 days and I had to come back twice.

They just want to make it as inconvenient as possible to discourage nogunz from becoming hasgunz.

>living in CA

you deserve it

Hopefully Kavenagh destroys all this horseshit, I'd even consider moving back to NY from a free state if all the laws get uncucked. Probably not though because that state is dying and the weather and taxes are hell.

Any wait longer than how long the BGC takes to run is infringement

Exactly this

Hows Maine? I kind of like the sound of New Hampshire but its supposedly expensive to live there and it went blue during the election which makes me worried about its future as a state. All I know about Maine is its the Steven King meme state and muh seafood

Californian gun owner here, frankly I'm glad there are long waiting periods. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

Fuck off pastafag

>tfw live in Alaska
>bought gun in literally 20min while gf was getting groceries, stuffed it in waistband and linked up with her in the meat aisle to make sure she bought reindeer meat
>tfw literally had convo with gunshop dude over a ciggy while we waited for background check to go through about how fucking gay Cali is, and random passerby said "Fuck California"

Lol, sucks to suck. Fuck I love my state. Only thing I dislike are the fucking chugs. But everyone hates them too, so its great. Max racism ftw.

Attached: 1527750149755.jpg (377x567, 19K)

>tfw live in UK for work rn and currently nogunz

This. They want to discourage future generations from even thinking about owning guns so it'll be easy to get away with outright bans. Other states take note: the loss of your gun rights wont be a sudden total confiscation but will be a death by a thousand cuts

You shouldnt make bait this long, most wont even read it

Honestly I am shocked it isn't more like NYC or New Jersey by now. States that have "mandatory handgun licenses" that require an interview with 3 police chiefs and the governor + 6 months waiting period and a $400 fee to buy from a limited list.
The only thing keeping California from going full NYC is the farmers who use 22lr to defend their land from rabbits.

Attached: caliball.png (638x778, 144K)

I think the saving grace is that 80% of California is red. It's only a blue state because of huge concentrations of libcucks in SF and L.A.

Well geographically NYS is red, only NYC and the surrounding area votes blue. Albany and upstate new york is all red.

I mean true but it's such a smaller state and NYC has even more power than places like SF or L.A. over the whole state.

Not really, the population of NYS is 19 Million, NYC only makes up 9 million of that.

>having a roster of “approved” handguns
>literally cannot buy any recently released pistol

Yeah california can go fuck off why should i spend upwards of $1000+ to get an off roster p320

How is this garbage legislation even tolerable

nothing brings people together like trash talking california

Slide inna ocean when

>not really, only half of the entire state lives in one city

the omnissiah decrees it.

Just deal with it and introduce new people to firearms a long the way.

80%ers are already banned.
>inb4 79%
I really don't know about that.

Because California legislators would rather inconvenient you for liking guns. You're a thorn in their rear before they can overtake every single aspect of your life.

We don't need to "infest" any more states.
>just move
>go back
>shoot your politicians LOL
>just vote LOL

Nice bait fag. If not, your attitude will lead to your dangerous sniper rifle and dangerous trench guns used in ww2 that blew people in half are also going to get banned if by leading by your thinking.

>paying your lgs $35 to "transfer" you an online ammo purchase

Attached: FullSizeR.jpg (1024x872, 181K)

>"no person is illegal!!!1!1!"
>"people are gonna use drugs anyway lets build facilities for them to shoot up heroin!"
>"some cracker devil got 5 years for possessing a silencer? whatever."
Don't fucking follow these stupid laws. If you are, at least make a few 80 percent rifles/pistols and have standard capacity mags ready as a contingency. As long as (((they))) continue to let illegals flood in so they can defraud the state of federal money through socialized services and benefits and guarantee votes for more gibs (democrats), any gun owners will be outnumbered.

Attached: thinass.png (610x813, 735K)

tl;dr bait lel

>Be American
>Also from California
>going to school one day and bring a gun
>shoot like 124 people because police only have batons due to gun ban
>after i’m done i go to a 7/11 and get a coke
>once i am done i throw the straw away
>policeman outside saw
>ohgod.jpg
>get beat into submission and sent to prison for life
>tfw

Attached: 0A38F2E6-87B4-4B3E-830D-C53CBE0AF0CF.jpg (750x613, 69K)

Are there any indoor rental ranges in this goddamn state that have a singles policy or are they all doubles due to over medicated dingbats shooting themselves because their placebo antidepressants aren't "working"

0.2 shekels deposited in you account

Attached: 21BAAC28-B097-44BE-A776-41FB298CC02F.png (750x1334, 1.61M)

Singles policy is only for renting firearms. If you don't have a gun, fucking buy/build one for 100-400 dollars it's not hard and doesn't cost a fortune.

Attached: fagseveninsuicide.jpg (474x632, 32K)

>tfw Kavanaugh isn’t getting confirmed because of Feinstein and a Marxist cunt professor from Palo Alto

Attached: 54CF697D-A157-4F80-BE9D-70F1D2DC54F7.jpg (750x546, 57K)

they would if republicans didn't flip flop and center democrats could see past the mud flinging. Its going to be hilarious when trumps next SC pick is that female judge.

>he thinks that cali cops don't have guns
fuck off pavlovlovich

You can shoot single at any range if you bring your own gun. It's renting that requires doubles

>living in California

>see guys selling old "blocked" colt mags with bent feed lips at gun show for $25 each
>sell out immediately

Attached: angery.png (362x326, 131K)

>be me
>be in CA
>get pulled over for "drunk" driving
>under legal limit
>phew
>officer searches car
>baseball bat and some electrician's tools in back of truck
>officer arrests me for "intent to manufacture weapons"
MFW

Attached: nmklnkjl.jpg (480x360, 26K)

lol sucks

what kind of recourse do I have? posting from comfy CA prisons where I get a few hours of monitored internet time for good behaviour.

I think the vast majority of citizens practicing their second amendment rights in Kommiefornia and Jew York have this mentality. In Jew York and Connecticunt, they've filed FOIA requests to get the state to admit how many people have actually registered their evil features auto-baby killers and both states refuse to comply because they know the numbers are so pathetically low, they'd be humiliated.

>(((they))) continue to let illegals flood in so they can defraud the state of federal money through socialized services and benefits and guarantee votes for more gibs

This is incredibly accurate. Electorate counts are based on population, not citizenry, we need to change that or start investigating blue state politicians and putting them on show trials. People don't even think of the hidden costs of illegal aliens like paying for their mongrels' tax funded education, medical costs that they never pay when they walk out of a hospital without having provided real names/numbers/addresses that the state then has to reimburse, the cost of prisons and law enforcement presence to deal with their shit, insurance payouts when they commit hit and runs...the list goes on.

We NEED to take the judicial system back in this country or we'll turn into a shitstain colony like most of Europe.

People bitch about Michigan gun BS, but I have bought 3 guns here. Literally walked into LGS, 2 minute phone background check, sign paperwork promising I'm not an evil-doer, walk out with gun. Rifle, carbine, and handgun were all the same process. I'm so glad I'm American.

Attached: wm_9756251.jpg (3072x2304, 978K)

Shoulda done the rest of the country a favor and offed his ass, and then fought it in the supreme court!

Attached: your rights of defense against popo.jpg (480x338, 34K)

good and I hope you get busted at a underwear check point while going to pick it up

youtu.be/6Dnm8N9JbvU

Attached: 1445293285365.jpg (868x960, 98K)

dont own a remington in maine...that place is moist

Attached: 54321539792896_n.jpg (474x632, 46K)

No u

I don't mind it. What I don't like is ban on certain weapons legal in almost all other states.

>taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use.

Ok, good pasta and decent bait. The AR-15 was available on the civilian market for years before the military adopted it. You should fix that part of what is otherwise a splendid piece of inflammatory writing. Kudos.

>Fuck I love my state.

Even the parts where possession of alcohol is a felony?