Why was a lone wolf used to discredit the entire militia movement?

Why was a lone wolf used to discredit the entire militia movement?

Attached: IMG_1760.jpg (400x559, 106K)

Lügenpresse

>implying he even did it
>supposedly procured over 1.2 million dollars worth of things to make ANNM, such an expensive and exotic explosive the only times it's been used are in documented or suspected CIA devices
Aside from OKC, of course, the redneck with one friend did it, and bought thousands of gallons of nitro methane. Which was close to $100/gal at the time

Because he wasn't, he was pushed to do it, it was debated whether or not it would do more harm than good. In yhe end the Fed was essentially running down a hit list of AN and militia leaders, Washington was a big wakeup call that they couldn't fight back whrn cornered and the decision was made to let one guy take the fall for a major offensive. It worked, publicly the whole movement was smeared, but legally the blatant fed actions all but stopped overnight, and the people in charge got a chsnce to bail.
Many didn't, mind you, but the smart ones took the chance and went back to their fake as fuck "normal" lives to look for less risky ways to stick it to the man.

Checked.
Info about Bill and Hilarys Arkansas land scheme was in that building as well as records about Gulf War Syndrome. The Davidian Compound was beside a home with a private airstrip that flew to Mena Arkansas a lot. ATF should have been immediately disbanded after Ruby Ridge.

Attached: 1506170298924.jpg (1200x1024, 502K)

ANNMAL is stupid fucking easy to make, it's not exotic in the slightest. The big help was NM procurement through the Aryan Nations, which was why they had to really stop and think about helping, that was a risk and I'm amazed it didn't fall back on them harder

Randy weaver is a cunt and I'm still pissed he survived that, his wife was a crazy bitch too.

>ANFO is expensive
>ANFO is hard to make

50 pound bags of prilled ammonium nitrate were are as low as $20, second ingredient is diesel fuel.

thats it, ammonium nitrate and diesel.

ok
Air Force did crater analysis said it wasn't ammonium nitrate and diesel.

Attached: 1492724185956.jpg (450x338, 37K)

ANNMAL uses nitro methane, but that's just drag fuel. Not hard for the good old boys to source for him.

Fucking sad, he was the fall guy and thought it was a big blow to the Gov.
He was right, in a way, but it was for the benefit of individuals, not the movement. He should have just detonated while in the driver's seat, ended up a martyr either way.

Look, tge ATF should hang for what happened, don't get me wrong, but Randy was "That fucking guy" at the meeting. His wife and him locked their kids in the shead, lashed them for not being good children of god, pushed their crazy on them. And don't think he was "Jow Forums as fuck" either, he was a fucking dipshit with friends that taught him how to havksaw together pipe guns and he got busted because he was trying too hard to fit in. Asshole fucked it up for EVERYONE

Whatever you say, spook.

Attached: 1536241682722.jpg (570x856, 66K)

>Air Force did crater analysis said it wasn't ammonium nitrate and diesel.
Thats why they imposed restrictions and ID checks specifically on AN after right?

Air force was wrong, it's a cover due to how easy it is to make bombs with AN and they don't want the retards to know, or your larping.

Lol
Any evidence for your claims kiddo

It wasn't ANFO it was a variation of ANNMAL with commercial explosives to ensure full detonation.

He was an asshole and a buffoon and he nearly brought that shit down on everyone.

Its not hard to make, but exotic. Because it is crazy expensive. And it's at about a 50/50 ratio where as diesel in anfo is only about 30-40% at the time diesel was less than $1/gal. NM was $95.
There is no evidence he procured fuel from anyone. He got some AN from extremist groups. And not the aryan nations, he had no involvement with the aryan nations which was, and mostly still is a prison only gang.

Retard alert

>the aryan nations which was, and mostly still is a prison only gang.
You're crazy if you think that. They aren't shit anymore but they were much bigger back in the day

>my grandfather was a logger and met the weavers
They were actually pretty decent people aside from their whole Christian doomsday thing they believed in. Randy chopped down some shotguns because he was having money problems. Work was scarce, you did what you needed to do and he wasn’t going to lower his morals to make corn liquor like others.

I spent nights at the guys house, your grandfather was being "polite" that Christian doomsday shit led him to beat his kids.

Rare pepe

Attached: 90153222f1607f4a798b9955579a572f--timothy-mcveigh-famous-murders.jpg (236x300, 11K)

Sure you did man. I bet you’re even mentioned on the documentaries

>surviving daughter makes no mention of this
>anywhere
Keep lying, Jew.

ANNM is typically a 60/40 mix given the size of the device he built this is maybe 250 gallons of nitromethane, which is still pretty pricey at $100 per gallon but I'm not sure where you're getting 1.2 million from

Of course not, I don't want anything to do with that shit show.

Plenty of kids stick up for tgeir parents after years of abuse, especially in religious families. And the Fed certainly helped convince the kids their parents were right.

A Noble Lie. It's on YT.

This

Fuckig kikes

Why do you Jews have the pathological urge to lie, cheat, and undermine every society you come across? Even in Israel this is going on, with feminist and LGBT groups trying to push their degeneracy. I'm not complaining about this, but it's utterly fascinating to watch that once as you rats have no goymn to exploit you turn on each other.

Dumbass

False.
You're not very smart.
The brand has always been a prison gang with little activity outside of prisons.

Attached: 1533065074996.jpg (500x329, 44K)

>t. Lon Horiuchi
Fuck outta here

How does a single person discredit unrelated movements anyway

Risk prevention and people in general work with worst-case scenarios.
You wouldn't play russian roulette because 1/8th of a chance is still way too high. You dont send your daughter to sleep on the streets of Detroit for the same reason.
Society as a bulk and gov agencies dont "give" you nuclear warheads because a scientology lunatic that believes bombing the midwest is an entirely possible thing that can happen in the long run.

Attached: 1530945802126.jpg (659x391, 49K)

I grew up in northern Michigan in the 90s and all the cunts that are a part of the militia are fucking boot licking cunts.

Im not saying its right that they got painted by one brush because of one guy but if you ever meet these people at gun shows or have the miss fortune of stubbling onto there property with your mom at 15 you eould realise these aren’t really people who have it all together.

Attached: A10AC284-9AB5-40FA-9172-54C7A52534BC.jpg (1008x1260, 78K)

it acts more like a high explosive with higher octane fuel oil, hence the nitromethane.

not sure but it is probably easier to get adequate detonation with it, with the higher octane, without snaking det cord through the whole barrel and other ways to sensitize it with high explosives.

Attached: boom AN nitromethane.jpg (568x967, 256K)

People have the right to be cunts if they choose to be, fuck off

Attached: 1500022787716.jpg (432x648, 30K)

>to ensure full detonation
To ensure any detonation at all, you mean. The easy parts were already done. He didn't even need to fuck with sensitive explosives to create blasting caps, he just stole them from a quarry, along with 350 pounds of tovex blasting gel.

SATAN! Begone!

Attached: Sin título.jpg (401x544, 27K)