War is hell

War is hell.

Attached: 1358706914096.jpg (1230x960, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCLWC4pp-0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really, you are just dramatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCLWC4pp-0M

Maybe get some new pictures. Or even better, do something new and creative.

Look at this dude

>tfw you will never oppress Fenian scum
>tfw your country capitulated to terrorism by letting the IRA sign the Good Friday Agreement
Where is Margaret Thatcher and Ian Paisley when you need them?

What's the backstory of this pic?

She’s got a brand new pair of rollerskates, and is hoping he’s got a brand new key.

That's cute.

Looks like shes got a black n mild hanging out of her mouth kek.

Holy shit. Are you unironically 70 years old.

>wdhmbt

the Good Friday agreement was imo a good move. there's basically no chance for the republicans to breakaway unless the UK really, really fucks up hard with their Brexit strategy.

>310 posts of Americans larping, calling any criticism of the many different nationists paramilitaries invalided due to 'fuck the brits'
Yikes, as someone who lives in Northern Ireland, this thread is not for me.
Hah, very nice.

Lol there's no chance this shithole is breaking away. It exists as a subsidised state.

And Ireland would not want it.

>basically no chance for the republicans to breakaway
It is all a moot point now that both Britain and Ireland are cucking themselves with unlimited immigrants. Both sides lost.

At least if you're going to be off-topic, you could be factual. Both those countries have immigration quotas.

>Both those countries have immigration quotas.
Go visit Dublin and get back to me. From what I have read, Britain is being swamped -but I have seen Ireland being swamped with immigrants with my own eyes. McGuiness and Martin both approve of this, lending credence to the idea that they never cared about Ireland in the first place.
>At least if you're going to be off-topic
How is discussing two countries committing demographic suicide off topic when the subject of the thread is the war they fought - and the war will have been proven pointless if they both fall to other means?

>Go visit Dublin and get back to me
I have.
>From what I have read, Britain is being swamped
Okay, but that's anecdotal. Not actual.
>but I have seen Ireland being swamped with immigrants with my own eyes
Further anecdotal. Again, these two countries are no different from any other modern, western or westernized country.
> McGuiness and Martin both approve of this, lending credence to the idea that they never cared about Ireland in the first place.
Okay, great.
>How is discussing two countries committing demographic suicide off topic when the subject of the thread is the war they fought - and the war will have been proven pointless if they both fall to other means?
Oh do fuck off, you can literally open up any tangentially related if you wish to reach that far.

Again, these countries are no different from what you see from globally engaged democracies.

64, actually.

I figured as much. To recognize the song is one thing - for it to be the first thing that comes to mind is another.

Attached: hubbard-tomato-telepathy.jpg (460x288, 20K)

>Again, these countries are no different from what you see from globally engaged democracies.
I never said they were deviating from the global trend - only that the war was pointless if they were going to demographically surrender to a third party after the war was over.
>Oh do fuck off, you can literally open up any tangentially related if you wish to reach that far.
Angry, fedora, and narrow-minded totalitarian all in one sentence. Good work.

Sir Op i disagree War is much worse then Hell. Hell is filled with evil people whom lost they're way from god. War engulfs and swallows the innocent. hell is bad war is worse.

>I never said they were deviating from the global trend - only that the war was pointless if they were going to demographically surrender to a third party after the war was over.
Then go bemoan the world, rather than specifics.
>Angry, fedora, and narrow-minded totalitarian all in one sentence. Good work.
lolno with your epic level of projection, your line of thinking is ridiculous. You may as well complain about the existence of both world wars, Cold war etc following that.

What are YOU going to do about it?