Karl Kasarda

So there's the meme about Ian being a commie thats died down but now we have actual proof of Karl being an unironic satanist and everyone is dead silent?

Attached: Karl_1.png (848x627, 692K)

WHo fucking cares? Some autistic fuck is a le ebin edgelord satanist and you freak out yet you're A-OK with kikes with dual citizenship serving in congress and the senate? Fuck off cunt.

Because Karl is a massive faggot and it's within his character record to do edgy stupid things. Ian on the other hand does his best to stay apolitical and mostly objective and being a commie is out of character for him

before I get the only handful of edgy leftists on this board flooding this one, lets be fair.

At BEST Karl Kasarda is bought into the atheist identity meme that he "ironically" is a high ranking member of an "ironic" cult, and follows their tenets and rules of their religion "ironically" and defends them the same as any dogmatic zealot of any other real religion would "ironically" to prove a point, but thats ok because its in irony, but to prove a real point, do you see where the logic ends in this one? on top of the fact this group is known for being SJWs

At worst he is a full SJW who practices occult shit and this is merely the surface of him doing fucked up shit in the background we don't know about under the guise of being a self righteous guy who really loves to be right on the internet (which he most certainly is, I would have admitted this even before I knew this was going on). He's a tech guy who is most likely really good at hiding things under lock and encrypted keys, so its not out of reality to say there may be more to this than anyone could guess.

He seems more than offended at the comments in the video and even posted about it many times in the discord he very rarely posts in.

Attached: Karl_2.png (552x297, 59K)

I'm totally fine with it. Father Nurgle gives us his guns.

Attached: plague-marine-horz-1.jpg (700x497, 82K)

Never actually phrased my opinion on any of those things but thanks for putting words in my mouth

Attached: Karl_3.png (399x649, 110K)

There is literally proof that Ian is a leftist. He has denied the South African white genocide several times and supports leftist ideology like the Paris Commune and Internationale of France. He even mentions it in Inrange and on discord you faggot

unrighteous and racially charged acts of random reverse-vigilante violence is not genocide.

However it could quickly become that very soon, it's the wording people get triggered about, and its uncouth to jump the gun with that kind of thing.

... Who cares?

>a prominent figure for gun rights in the gun and hacker community (maybe the only one) turns out to possibly have affiliations with the deepstate

if you dont see the issue youre literally worse than a fudd

THIS
>anons clamoring over this because it's Jow Forums or feeds their daily requirement of 2 hours of cringe compilation videos
>instantly go off about faggot Jow Forums shit and religion
>wonder why this is even close to Jow Forums related

Who fuckin' cares doods.
>dead silent
There have been like 30 threads in the last 3 days about it and the mods keep removing them because they have nothing to do with Jow Forums.

Nigger this is like the 20th thread on this

You're a literal retard.

We've known Karl is autistic forever but never really cared that much, you're the only one who was out of the loop, Jow Forumsddit.

Dude... As long as he's pro liberty I don't give a shit what kinda kinks he has or if he drinks goat blood of Fridays

if you think this youre about as nu as it gets

Why do I get a Hitler vibe from his appearance in this pic

Who cares, satanism is Jow Forums anyways.

So you also dont care if he possibly sacrifices and violates kids on the weekends either? is that the worthlessness of morality here anymore?

What? Don't associate the Führer with that shitty Satanist edgelord Karl.

Attached: hitler-5.jpg (618x410, 59K)

Atleast he’s not an inter-dimensional child molesting vampire

.... I don't think you know what satanism actually is.

Because he’s a fucking white male which is literally what hitler was

>mfw everyone was associating him with hitler because of x y and z reason, and the hair
>now suddenly he's not like hilter at all!
180s everywhere.

>I dont understand that edgy cults affiliate with eachother
>I dont understand that the clintons have been affiliated with this group and bohemian grove amoungst other things

fuck youre painful, Im not going to spoon feed you so just stop posting

How could you possibly know if I did or not? Why would I ever compare the greatest man to live to some insignificant shitstain of a human that is Karl Kasarda?

Show me user. You post on Jow Forums so you must be a pedophile hacker from the deepweb and a terrorist then, right?

Get off Jow Forums Alex Jones

you sound like a 40 year old "devout" christian woman who hasn't read the bible since she was 13

modern satanism is just edgy atheism you jackass this isnt the 1400s anymore

>greatest man evar
>some g*rman shitstain

Attached: >master race.jpg (497x1200, 138K)

So what do we have here? A kike? A shitskin?

hmm looks like the bot malfunctioned, its far too noticeable, theres barely a minute between these posts, try again later.

Reminder that Karl is also communist.

Attached: 1537195351979.png (964x699, 118K)

because fuck commies.

A shame, really

case and point, TST and other similar groups are notoriously super left, theres a reason clinton's daughter openly talks to The church of Satan on twitter

Attached: ClintonC.png (767x378, 417K)