Anyone help a convicted felon here out...

Anyone help a convicted felon here out? I'm curious on what the legality is regarding black powder guns like flintlocks and percussion caps and as well bows and crossbows. Before anyone asks on why I was in prison for I'll just give you a short term on what happened.

>murdered my gf and set room on fire

Attached: 1535851744405.png (561x453, 410K)

Anything designed (not made, DESIGNED in or before 1898 is good to go)

You can even CC it without a license in all 50 states because according to the BATFE it's not a firearm.

I'm in Arkansas though so what would that say regarding to my current status of rights as a convicted felon?

I'm not a lawyer, but as I understand it, Any ahootypoo designed before 1898 is not in any way regulated in all 50 stayes, and felons can own them. They are toys in the eyes of the government.

How did you kill la kill your girl?

Also, note that HOWEVER anything can be considered a deadly weapon. A car, a boot, a crossbow, a can of soup... If johnny law catches you doing anything illegal or violent with it, enjoy your life sentence for being a felony in possession of a deadly weapon. I honestly wouldn't want to test this in court. But you dont have much to live for, go ahead and try it and set precident for the rest of us.

Fine fuck it may as well.

>2000
>get off from work i hate
>come across the coffee shop and decided to get a coffee on the go
>get coffee
>leave
>go in truck and drink coffee and noticed my gf in the coffee shop
>was gonna go and say hi until i see her with another guy come out from the bathroom and sit at the same table as hers
>they kiss and flirt
>ain't gonna go in and go whiteknight and beat the guy up cuz it isn't his fault because to another guy it's just pussy
>head on hime and wait for her to come home
>comes home at 12:00 so she obviously fucked the guy before heading home
>she comes in and i call her out on her shit
>she plays the victim card and demands on why i didn't do anything
>"ain't the man's fault for the girl to spread her legs wide and her lips perked up while she is with another man."
>she yells at me
>tell her I'm tired of her shit
>frustration and anger gets best of me and i just lose it
>grab her by the arm and break it then push her on the floor
>break her ankle than drag her to the bedroom
>she's screaming in pain and calls me a monster
>i call her an unfaithful slut and i just beat her up then strangle her
>she loses conscious and i let go but not without smacking a lamp over her head at first
>take vodka i had in the cabinet and pour over her body then strike a match and throw it on her
>she lights up like a Christmas tree and wakes up almost suddenly
>screaming in pain then sound went quiet
>called the police and told them i murdered my gf and ready to go to jail

After going to court and told the judge everything i was sent to prison and served my time with some help of good behavior time. Currently on parole right now.

Attached: 1535616420606m.jpg (393x1024, 61K)

You sound like the type that would not blink when torturing someone

So was that just a bad day and a bad time to figure out she was cheating on you? Do you still think you'd have killed her if you found out at a different time?

>poured vodka over her body and lit it on fire

Good thing you put such an obvious tell in your story. It was an interesting one, though.

a court can give you back your right to bear arms back in some states. if you actually committed murder and arsion you might not want to hold your breath.

Look it ain't that bad alright. Besides I served my time and just asking an honest question on what Arkansas laws say regarding to felons owning black powder and crossbow based weapons.

i hope the time was worth the reaction on Jow Forums for you

>>take vodka i had in the cabinet and pour over her body then strike a match and throw it on her
You had me up until here

I think i would have still killed her but like right now in my mind i think i would have just beaten her up and blind her and take her voicebox out and just claim soneone broke in and did it to my gf but whatever.

Vodka is actually flammable considering you don't drink very often or you only drink bud light which is just piss in a can.

This, people are fucking retarded. He probably diddled a kid and is too scared to admit it

>>grab her by the arm and break it then push her on the floor
>>break her ankle than drag her to the bedroom

shit that never happened

>Vodka is actually flammable
No. No it's not.
Unless, that is, you consider grain alcohol "vodka". Then yeah, sure.

>ITT retards think they are smart on vodka science

Dumbass idiots. OP may be full of shit but vodka is no fucking joke because me and my friend qere camping one time and heb rought case of vodka and we drank. The bud of mind decided to dump some vodka into the fire to get it back up which made the flame spew up high from vodka itself. It is flammable but it depends on which vodka you get. There are aome that are not strong and there are ones that are true vodka which are flammable.

He probably had either vodka with strong alcohol in it or just used gasoline

>hurdur the post
Actual vodka, that is potato alcohol freeze distill to roughly 66 proof, is no where near pure enough to catch fire. The garbage labeled ""vodka", unaged vapor distilled grain alcohol, can be any proof the bottlers want.

Don't change the fact op killed his gf

>His vodka definitely could be flammable!!!I have anecdotal proof!!
>Maybe he used gasoline even though he explicitly stated it was vodka!!

Are you OP?

was she big tity goth grill?

Only a fool...

>get proven wrong
>w..well, how about i move some goalposts
ECKS DEE, G O D D I M!

Not trying to be racist, but, are you black by any chance?

Try to be racist, its how you fit in here

based black man. gj burning down them hos.

Naw, that Indians after rape.

That’s pretty hardcore, m8. Muzzleloaders are legal to own, though, because they are considered Antique Firearms by the ATF.

I would suggest finding a beater 50 cal for $100-$125 and a cap and ball revolver with a brass frame.

With that, you would have the majority of your needs met with home defense and hunting. If it doesn’t suffice, you can go the Jesse James route and carry multiple revolvers and learn to do a New York reload (drop the empty gun and go for the next one).

Attached: 10676D31-F61E-4FAA-8588-CF622F5490D2.jpg (600x600, 47K)