Say It With Me K

DUTY TO RETREAT.
This is a prime example of the type of low test beta faggot that hides behind a shotgun and archaic self defense laws that have no place in modern society. Everything about encouraging a mentally unstable man to attack you so you can shoot him is morally depraved, and another nail in the coffin for stand your ground. You watch. The laws will turn against you hopefully delete this garbage mentality of "I'm gonna shoot to kill because I can." Get fucked dipshits, this is bad for you in the long run.

Attached: betaboomers.png (624x951, 796K)

Spam thread.

Post your guns

>duty to retreat

good thing their state and mine have no such duty.

kys

Attached: 1487370741340.jpg (1184x1046, 468K)

shit b8 post guns

Faggot

everything I said in here is valid and you cant possibly justify this shooting outside of some bullshit stand your ground framework

It's still a spam thread and well within fairness to be reported.

Tell it to pol, you wanton nigger

Duty to retreat only exists in some cucked states. There is no such thing as a duty to retreat in Texas.

Go away.

Attached: apusnappp.png (1000x1000, 343K)

Its related to gun laws and firearms
its relevant so get fucked.
just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can call it spam and delete it, kinda like how those two tubby fucktards cant calmly tell a mentally disturbed man they will kill him and then claim they were in fear for their lives.

after a few more of these im sure they might reconsider.
You're backing a shit horse dude
normal people will take issue with this and vote you out.

>K
raid confirmed

>normal people
normies get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but seriously I was raised in texas and have had enough of this place. i'm moving somewhere more gun friendly, the california exodus and katrina victims can keep this shithole.

As it stands these fools have not shown any signs of being in fear for their lives and there is enough evidence to suggest they baited this man into attacking them. Their future is over, as is your precious (shit) stand your ground. unless they are in your home duty to retreat is the only acceptable form of self defense.

>duty to retreat

Imagine living in a shithole where fleeing for your life like a cuck bitch is literally the law.

if you think this shooting was justified you're a fat murderous retard. Imagine being such a cuck that the only way to justify your masculinity is by fetishizing killing another human. post your body faggot I bet you're a fat tub of shit.

>You're backing a shit horse dude
>dude
Yep im sure youre from (((/K))). Go fuck yourself faggot

50 dollars on the dead guy being a convicted violent felon

support.
Jow Forums needs to get BTFO'ed by a reality check.

great counter argument
but the truth remains.
The public is increasingly in favor of removing stand your ground because it encourages low test betas to try and pull shit like this. When they went back into the house to retrieve their weapons that should have been the end of the confrontation. If the crazy orange shirt man tried to break in, shooting him would be fine. Taunting and baiting a volatile man into attacking for the sole purpose of killing him, is not self defense. These two pigs are going down for murder and your shitty laws are going down too. grow up. If you think killing someone over literal garbage is justified then you truly are a mental midget and a petty cuck.

Fun fact:
Both parties can be aggressors

Texas doesn't have duty to retreat

>K

Attached: 1522255954124m.jpg (1024x937, 44K)

Dubs speak the truth

Stay mad fag

Attached: 1537331509847.jpg (704x904, 138K)

Attached: 1537485919031.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Looks pretty high T to me

So he's low test for not running and fighting, and you forcing him to run makes him manlier?

Attached: 1537482613142.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

You fat fucking pig

this is true.
however, one party is being charged for murder.
why? Because they escalated the situation and wrongfully used unreasonable force under the auspices of self defense. They will fry.

If your life is so meaningless you have nothing better to do than talk shit online all day just yourself already, for your own sake

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 742K)

>If you think killing someone over literal garbage is justified then you truly are a mental midget and a petty cuck.
Sounds like violation of the NAP to me

>. Taunting and baiting a volatile man into attacking for the sole purpose of killing him, is not self defense
Of course I would look like a mental midget to a mindreader like you, Uri Geller

Attached: 1535911285030.gif (150x148, 996K)

They will fry, but they're the only party being prosecuted because you can't prosecute a dead man

At least he has some testosterone
That's more than you r/liberalgunowners can say about yourselves

Attached: full.gif (635x343, 782K)

>These two pigs are going down for murder and your shitty laws are going down too.
I doubt it

Attached: 1535914779510.png (536x593, 108K)

I wasnt being sarcastic

and if they could he would likely get charged as well, but not murder.
And whats your point anyway? the shooting was still unjustified even if the other party was also in the wrong.

ITT: OP has non existent testosterone levels so he's real emotional

Attached: 989.gif (450x338, 835K)

clearly. Judging from all of these trigger man babies in the thread clutching their gi joes

The police would have done the same thing and sooner in the old guys situation

I would shoot to warn or even shoot to wound and flee if necessary, but the law only grants me to shoot to kill.
If you want to talk to me about changing laws, then you should understand the laws in the first place.

Attached: 1533286717697.png (314x278, 129K)

His T levels are so low that his 1 inch cock is officially a long clit

Attached: d5a.gif (270x199, 172K)

Attached: A96B6956-A8C1-42A6-A5A7-E6C1D3B291BF.jpg (313x466, 55K)

Honestly why does OP care? Some dudes shot some other dude. Happens every day. And from the tone of the post can't tell if OP wants self defense laws gone or not. Just a shit post from a fag poster.

go away heeb

NAP is larp not law.

Not mind ready dummy, he said in the video "swing"
after he told the man he would kill him for doing so.
thats baiting

>Low testosterone consumerist bug calls people manbabies
Did somebody take away your nintendo switch?

Attached: NSFtW6C.gif (304x185, 87K)

Because he has no friends, life, ETC so he has to start fights online to get the attention his parents never gave him

Attached: 1359911415895.jpg (266x200, 15K)

>The kike begins kvetching harder

>not enough evidence for fear of life
>the guy was handed a baseball bat, and came at them obviously to do harm

Even in the cuckest blue shit hole district of NY a baseball bat is considered a deadly weapon. and lethal force is justified in this situation

As for long term law changes, not going to happen. This is a flash in the pan event that will have no swing on events or laws. If big orange was black and / or a youth then possibly as opportunistic cucks can use the muh din du nuffin angle, but since he was a straight married white male in texas, this situation is useless to even the argent bottom feeding opportunistic leftist.

Bottom line, OP is a faggot. Get fucked

Attached: 1512402651705.jpg (622x767, 73K)

I can justify it without stand your ground framework: that guy should have been killed by a citizen a long time ago and laws prevented it an allowed his crimespree and for him to reproduce.

just picking some brains
I like castle doctrine but hate seeing shit like this.
It reminds me of the open carry faggots that bring their shit into police stations just because they think they can. Shit like this also spawns more mallcop mentality. It really hurts your cause and image more than anything.

Doubt it.

This is literally astroturfing

Attached: 1537110404478.png (520x512, 51K)

I live for footage like this
Third world grainy security footage is nothing compared to this

Is there some sort of an organized antigun raid concerning this incident sitewide or something seesh what do they pay you?

>starts talking about sex and fetishes and how no one has a right to self defense and that monster retards should be allowed to continue a life long tirade against everyone
What the actual fuck is wrong with leftists

>lethal was justified
Boy are you going to be disappointed.
they left the scene, and then returned. That will be used in this case I guarantee it.

Orange shirt swung first and a bat is still a weapon
Should've thought with his brains and called the cops instead of threatening to kill 2 armed hicks
Now where are you in pic related, OP?

Attached: XHauJYy.jpg (720x993, 70K)

Enhance

Attached: 1537467725908.png (1386x2791, 3.04M)

that mental guy was gonna kill some one
one day the two boys did a good job

1 dying is better then 10 or 20 dying

>went back into their house to retrieve their weapons
Literally not what happened. Old guy pulled his CCW when the felon went psycho and the son came outside after it continued. Nice try you worthless faggot.

Castle doctrine =/= Stand your Ground

STOP POSTING THIS FAG
Also,
Still wholesome

Remember guys, stop exercising your rights. Someone might get upset and then you lose the rights. It's best to simply surrender your rights rather than have the same rights taken away.

Oh wait, this happened in Texas. They have guns. They can retain their rights by force. Who is stupid enough to fuck with Texas?

>Armed with a bat and orange shirt
>Threatens to kill 2 armed rednecks
>Strikes first
>Gets shot
Womp fucking Womp. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Should have called the cops like a normal person but no... Also stream your suicide

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)