How proficient with weapons are your average gang-bangers...

How proficient with weapons are your average gang-bangers? Could a Jow Forumsommando who regularly goes to the range win in a firefight against one?

Attached: 9C0DF079-9C00-455F-959F-2421B26E2A3A.jpg (480x360, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/77CaATRAoDE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWO7bdD84
charlottestories.com/100-rounds-fired-uptown-charlotte-alleged-rapper-entourage-shootout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not at all

they are too steeped in mystification

if you have a spectrum of failed understanding of guns, on one side you have antigun liberals

the other will be gangbangers that think having a piece on them makes them invincible

they can't shoot straight and don't take care of their firearms. The murders you here about on the news are always drive-bys and other surprise attacks, Actual shootouts rarely happen because it be a total shit show.
That being said, one autist with his mallninja gun would still get wrekt by a mob of nogs. don't try it

I dont remember the name of the report, but there was a report out there that basically stated that that if a gangbanger has a gun, there's a 50% chance that it won't even work. Multiple reasons involve things like no bullets, magazines or guns being broken, poor maintenance that either lets it jam first shot or misfire. Most gangbangers are in a state where they cant actually get anything worthwhile. And considering that most gangbangers are niggers with felonies under their belt, they can kiss their ass goodbye from getting other than maybe a hi point or a revolver from a straw purchase.

Look at these upstanding Americans. I wish all of our anti-gun "citizens" would take a page from their book.

They're good at getting a lot of rounds off (if their guns works )

most gangbangers cant shoot for shit, which is why in most urban city areas like Chicago or Detroit have so many unwanted casualties. Most gangbangers just fire shit off and making loud noises like monkeys, stray bullets can kill.

Let me explain something to you. Gangbangers do not use the sights, they point shoot instinctively. You may laugh, but the US military itself taught point shooting with pistols long ago. It's actually a very effective method for the kind of close quarters work that gangsters generally do. That said, point shooting is more of an instinctive thing, some people are good at it with no practice, some aren't. In fact, some experienced police officers who have been in gunfights admit to just point shooting since it's faster and more instinctive way to respond when your life is on the line.

So it depends on the range of the gunfight. At long range kommando wins. At shorter ranges, considering the adrenaline and fear that the gangster is used to and has actually killed people before vs the Virgin kommando, I got money on the gangster since the use of sights is less important.

>murders you here about on the news are always drive-bys and other surprise attacks, Actual shootouts rarely happen
I thought they learned to not be caught lacking

Basically the same level of proficiency as an average 18 year old kid who's never fired a gun but has played plenty of COD. They understand the absolute basics (loading, unloading, lining up sights etc) but they have no training so in a gunfight you can expect them to stick their arm straight out, mag dump in the general direction of the target and run away.
youtu.be/77CaATRAoDE
Every video I've seen of an American gang shooting caught on camera pretty much looks like this.

>In fact, some experienced police officers who have been in gunfights admit to just point shooting since it's faster and more instinctive way to respond when your life is on the line.
TBQH every stat i've seen on the subject has indicated that very few people actually use their sights in real world shootings.

Straight out of the box, no. Gang members today have become a lot more wise since the 90’s. They know that the stupid ones always get caught first and the ones who are left know how to play the game.

>stronger social networks
>safe houses
>more money to waste
>a lot of them are proficient at manipulating people
>more than willing to go the extra mile to get what they want
>they don’t do sideways grips anymore
>more experience and training at insurgency tactics
>and they control territory

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWO7bdD84

>a firefight against one
>one
I'm not sure you understand the concept of a gang.

For anyone who doesn’t believe me, I actually live in a town under siege by this stuff. A lot of it is a spillover from Chicago, so these guys are more seasoned than what you normally see on the news.

what town?

About as good a the small town police but not as good as swat or the feds.

I’ll drop you a few hints

It’s a decently populated place with strong German heritage. People are moving out here from the city because of this “Fresh New Start” or “Escape the Violence” meme, not realizing that some of them brought the violence with them. Now the people who originally settled this city are migrating to the outskirts and the center is transitioning into a ghetto (the part of the city where I live). Downtown is fairly untouched, though, for some reason.

Bullshit.

There was some rappers who got into a gun fight in Charlotte and if I'm correct over 100 rounds were fired but nobody even died.

charlottestories.com/100-rounds-fired-uptown-charlotte-alleged-rapper-entourage-shootout/

I recall some 90's documentary talking about the "epidemic" of ex-marines joining street gangs. Was that ever really a big problem and is it still happening?

It feels good to make some loud bangs but doesn't feel good to kill :(

"In **********, the police chief maintains there is no significant gang issue."

sounds shit good luck

I know street gangs have become an issue in the military because of diver city. The natural conservatives on the other side of the Rio Grande have been joining in droves. And of course our inner city brethren.

It's probably gotten worse. Free combat training and a Camaro. It's a no brainer.

I’m certain that you’re not wrong either. A lot of these cities are ethnic and cultural enclaves, and what goes on depends on the individual groups that occupy the area.

It would be like comparing Crimean Tartars to people in Turkey. Same ethnicity, different historical events.

I'd honestly give it 80/20 chance of gang banger winning vs anyone else since they'll probably shoot first.

There’s a guy who goes by the name Black Rambo who mentioned serving in the Marines.

I’m thinking that you have a 5% chance of dealing with that, but I don’t think it has gotten to the point where gangs are actually getting paramilitary training, though.

They try to load 45 lc in acp guns

This, watch out though, you may come across your rare dishonorable discharge hombre who has a basic understanding of weapons (miles ahead of your average cholo) in your travels if you live in the Southwest

Attached: jimmy-johns-robbery-wdaf-820x430.jpg (820x430, 70K)

tbqh I really don't know user. The spectrum runs

BAMF Insurgents Idiots who can barely remember which end bullet

I think they're closer to the idiot end of the spectrum with a few exceptions. That said beware underestimating your opponent.

Very correct. Some gangs are sending their members off to the armed forces for training.
I recall seeing a video about a Vet who went gangbanger and took on two or three cops with a full giggle SKS. He was slicing pies and all the jazz.

I remember the history channel playing that interview with a cop.

Honest opinion, how well trained do you think ice cube would have been?

Attached: BC3E6894-5DDF-499F-B011-1510F4FCF910.jpg (500x322, 96K)

Is it Hammond or Gary?

That was an assassination attempt on Young Dolph and he was sitting in a bulletproof tahoe so they sprayed his truck for nothing

Wasn't Ice Cube an artificial manufactured nigga from an affluent family who capitalized on pretending to be a nigger

I remember that report.
Was written by a LEO.
>one 9mm was found loaded with a random assortment of 9mm, .38 and .380 rounds....

The cashier just looks bored.
Not a single tense muscle in his shoulders.

Would it be murder if you calmly pulled out your cc and shot him in the head?

No

>"you lookin' a' me, ese?"

They aren't.

Though, the willingness to seize the initiative and commit violence will be an advantage over a lot of you faggots.

Attached: 1516031831570.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Dunno if you're a fellow Indiana user but if so stay safe my guy, some of its getting rough. I had some buddies move to downtown Indy (Prospect Street) and there's already been some.. incidents.

the gun is jammed

failure to feed baka

>How proficient with weapons are your average gang-bangers?
They know which end the bullet comes out of, the smart ones know what ammo to put in it and that the things on top are called sights but can't quite use them even on the range.
>Could a Jow Forumsommando who regularly goes to the range win in a firefight against one?
They almost certainly would. Armed citizens typically prevail against armed criminals, and most of those armed citizens dont exactly go to the range regularly. On an even playing field the gang banger would lose 9/10. In a real world situation where the gangbanger initiated it would depend entirely on if the banger was trying to kill you or commit some other crime and how smart they are. Still probably lose or tie.

This. Shit training and equipment, but they won't hesitate or fear laws/liability.

Kommandos on the other hand, have better technique and equipment, but their situational awareness is hit or miss, and the vast majority will refuse to draw before they're at a disadvantage.

>full retard SKS

A sight to see.

Attached: wowzers.jpg (311x309, 27K)

Average gang banger? Trash.

A real nigga that kills people, pretty good desu. Know some thug dudes that know a lot more than your average pony boy abouy weapons and calibers and have excellent trigger control and weapons practice.

there was a cap of an user who cleaned a mexican's gun at a party of gangsters and then they all pulled out guns to ask for help. I wish i had it

SKSs are semi auto by design

Earlier this year a gunny told me of a corpsman from one of his deployments a few years back. They're not back stateside from Iraq a week before he's ghost. No one knows where he went. Turns out he went down to mexico to start doing doc shit for the cartel. Killed a month later.

If you think that some dude isn't getting out and teaching his homeboys some shit, I'd bet you're wrong. That being said, do they have the discipline to MOUT, CQB, and CLS effectively? I'll refer you to the videos ITT.

Young Dolph has been targeted multiple times. There is a chance he is even banned from Atlanta. I have a lot of trouble interpreting who is banned from this pic

Attached: 41961149-40B2-4228-B4EB-2029E795BD02.jpg (1070x621, 160K)

I'd venture to say the banger has more combat experience that your average Jow Forumsommando. Sure, you gun from the 50-100yd line once or twice a month, but that don't mean shit if you can't react to the ambush effectively. I'd venture to say that Jamal, Enrique or Reginald has been "clapped" at, to use a street term, before. The first time I was under fire, I didn't realize wtf was going on. No snap, crackle, just puffs in the dirt. If I was the target instead of the dumbass marine being a dumbass, I'd have been killed.

I assure you, I have forgotten more then the average cholo has ever known.

Newfag doesn't know about muh slamfire

but easily converted to full giggle

This infograph is sponsored by Blac Youngsta and Yo Gotti and meant to slander Adolph Thorton's good name

the trick is to never clean the firing pin assembly

Slamfire isn’t controlled automatic fire.

It would be more interesting if he did this

Do you know anything about this? It’s being spammed everywhere and even neighborhoods around ATL that I have to drive through.

Wait, this is fucking real? No way.

Attached: 1534978866126.jpg (480x631, 57K)

Proficiency don't matter.
Gangsters are into ghost guns and lasers (thanks movies that glorify lasers).

I'm surprised more people don't know this. Hell, in the beginning to straight outta Compton (movie) he's shown leaving his very affluent high school.

Ice Cube is a fake, and that AK is a rubber film prop

And this is why i have such a problem with people on this board poorfagging. If our dudes would just get a little better equipment, a little more knowledge, training, and practice, it would be undeniable that the average kommando could take on 2 or even 3 thugs if needed

desu it's not a question of equipment really - if rice farmers and goatfuckers with shit AKs/SKSs can do it with enough training and practice than so can we.

Better equipment wouldn't change that. You'd need Jow Forumsommando neighborhoods and groups that train together regularly. They would also need to adopt a warrior mindset and instill in themselves the belief that conflict is unavoidable and they need to train everyday to prepare themselves for that day. That's a lifestyle not solved by a few better guns or gear.

The AK is real, it belongs to B-real

>implying that the virgin commando wont forget its safety or have the strength & focus to accurately pull DA

Attached: E78A4676-A15F-419D-817C-416543EF1F01.jpg (640x569, 52K)

Nigga turning left in the white Expedition goes "fuck this," the other cops don't even see it and zoom away

A warrior mindset is exactly what would get most people killed by a thug. Thugs don't have a warrior mind set. They don't care about honor or fair in a way most people would they get that twisted. It's sort of like sucker punching a guy in a knock out game vs squaring off against a guy ready for a fist fight. They don't want that fist fight, they want to take a cheap shot and say they're tough for it like people think it would be squaring off. They'll try to do that when you're vulnerable, they don't want to put themselves at risk. They're not intimidated by a warrior mindset they'll just try to be less scrupled about being underhanded about it.

>there was a cap of an user who cleaned a mexican's gun at a party of gangsters and then they all pulled out guns to ask for help. I wish i had it

I want to see it too

You and I have a different interpretations of what a warrior mindset means. I understand it to mean that you always keep yourself physically fit and train with firearms believing that one day you will encounter conflict.

I suppose you're correct there. Most interpretations I've heard about a warrior mindset involves having principles that don't really exist on the streets.

Then we need to do the same. No worries about grabbing and beating down a thug, vulnerable or not. Most thugs aren't in shape. Avoidance is number 1 priority, organizing with friends is second, mental readiness is 3rd, physical/weapons training is 4th.

That sounds more like honor code. Warrior mindset to me is being ready to fight anywhere, anytime, in any conditions with whatever weapons you've got, and to be ready to fuck shit up and sleep like a baby even if to turn a guy into a vegetable if necessary

>You have failed to maintain your weapon, son.

this is wholesome as fuck

Where I live there's a lot of spic gang members who are veterans so....

Ya I can fill ya'll in. Blac Youngsta is signed to CMG which is ran by Yo Gotti and they started beefing after Dolph left the label cuz Gotti was being a bitchmade hoeass fuckass nigga. It got real when Dolph got sprayed up in his Armored Tahoe and that prompted him to drop a whole diss album and dolph got shot in the ass and arm in a hotel a few months back but the posters are just a continue of the beef

>sorry for the text wall nep

What's a tie?
>parties shake hands
>just a misunderstanding

Someone post it

Papa bless

Attached: Anonbefriendsmexigangbangers.png (736x571, 107K)

If I could I would fund free training courses and range time for gangbangers, just so they could kill eachother off faster. My city gets two or three gang related shootings a week but its months between fatalities. I still haven't figured out how they can be that bad at shooting.

Reddit spacing and useless commas. An hero for typing like a faggot needlessly.

Based spics staying strapped and homegenous.

>virgin /kommando
Speak for yourself pal I would drop 100% of 100 nogs who tried to draw on me even with no holster and none in the chamber if we were at like 1-5 meters

Attached: 9C6DD518-25DC-4A62-A4E9-5F036BA307D8.jpg (420x410, 31K)

sounds like you Indianans need to organize