QTDDTOT

Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Are noise cancelling earphones adequate ear pro for a range day?
I've been using earphones when I didn't have earmuffs or plugs.
My ears don't ring at all but I'm curious if I'm going deaf without even noticing it.

Attached: Original-Inpher-Bass-In-ear-Earphones-Super-Clear-Metal-Earphone-Noise-isolating-Earbud-For-iphone-6 (640x640, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheaperthandirt.com/product/tacfire-ar-10-dpms-free-float-tube-hand-guard-15-811261020924.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn
jprifles.com/1.4.4_hg_mkiii.php
apexhandguard.com/2360-ar10-308-dpms-15-0-ext-rifle-length-12-7-oz-with-hardware-apex-gatorgrip-handguard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t truly know, but it probably just takes the edge off. Better than nothing, still acquiring damage.

No, you retard.

WHAT?

Check the catalog bud. Ctrl + f is pretty useful.

>I'm curious if I'm going deaf without even noticing it.
Yes, that's how hearing damage works. When you bought those earphones, they should have come with a warning saying, 'not hearing protection, don't sue us if you're too dumb to read and go deaf'.

Attached: 120628054349-president-nixon-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 153K)

No you fucking retard. Use foam earplugs they’re cheaper than dirt. You have no excuse.

Are there any cartridges .308 and under that have a case head of 9mm and can be cut down into a 9mm round?

>Are noise cancelling earphones adequate ear pro for a range day?
No, noise cancelling earphones eliminate background noise by playing a frequency that cancels out the background noise. It's only meant for relatively constant background noise and will purposely let sudden changes in volume through.

Noise isolating earphones just depend on the tips to create a seal around your ear canal. They're basically just really shitty earplugs since the noise will get in from the speaker hole.

holy fuck kek

can these tacfire tubes take rail sections? Some people in the review say they added one, and some website said it takes 1913 picatinny: cheaperthandirt.com/product/tacfire-ar-10-dpms-free-float-tube-hand-guard-15-811261020924.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn

Any alternative round tube style AR10 dpms free float tubes, that can take rails? I know of:
jprifles.com/1.4.4_hg_mkiii.php
apexhandguard.com/2360-ar10-308-dpms-15-0-ext-rifle-length-12-7-oz-with-hardware-apex-gatorgrip-handguard/

Price doesn't matter, A E S T H E T I C S and feels do.

Thanks.

Yeah they'll totally work OP.

Attached: remake01.jpg (686x564, 40K)

Is Pedersoli worth the money? I wanna get an 1853 Enfield and was curious if they're that much better than Armi-Sport considering the cost.

What's the difference between single seat and 2 seat F15? Why is the F15e 2 seats? What does the extra guy do?

Attached: F15E.jpg (1280x822, 544K)

Yes.

pass the snacs

Do we have an updated poorfag guide?

The F-15C is an air superiority fighter. There is a variant of it that has two seats for instructing purposes.

The F-15E is the multi-role variant of the F-15. It can carry bombs and perform close air support. The man in the back is the WSO (Weapon Systems Officer). He controls the ordinance and works the camera.

There is also the F-15K, which is similar to the F-15E but is modified for the purposes of the South Korean Air Force. The F-15Cs usually tend to have a lighter grey paintscheme, while the E's have a dark greyer one.

Attached: 1492121021927.jpg (960x540, 274K)

Can someone tell me what kind of bag this is? I've been looking for a while now but no luck.

Attached: 1503872026776m.jpg (835x1024, 165K)

i wanna recreate this AR for my next build,After lurking for days, i found out this is a 7" barrel. is there a limit on how small the barrel can be for an sbr? Any one got the Hera Arms frontgrip? purely for a recreation rifle for looks and fun

Attached: hera arms sbr.png (640x480, 148K)

Hey, I have those earbuds. Theyre pretty good for the price.

what .357 revolver should I get for cc?

A smith and wesson 686+ in the barrel length of your choice gives you a slight capacity advantage over other revolvers.

Anyone else hearing a high pitched ringing at all?

Do I need to clean and lube a brand new AR15 before I go shoot it for the first time?

Attached: SecludedPool.jpg (413x550, 48K)

WHAT?

yes

Iirc Hera arms stocks are flimsy due to very few reinforcements in the plastic.