Thinking about yote huntin', what are some things that I'll have to consider?

Thinking about yote huntin', what are some things that I'll have to consider?

Attached: chewy snuggling.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

>Where to find yote
>how to get yote to come close
>how to get stable enough to shoot jumpy yote and not get skope bite

>scent, they can smell good
>caliber, dont use your .338 lapua or it will destroy the pelt, which is the only thing of value on a yote. A .223 is just fine.
>calls, use a wounded rabit call or just kiss the back of your hand to make a wounded mouse call, youbue it, super easy
>watch out for skinwalkers they take the shape of yotes sometimes and will kill you
>first snow is usually when I go out, the coyotes know when its time to start fattening up for winter, they will be more aggressive

Attached: attainable.png (312x591, 296K)

You miserable fucking Tard. Have you not heard of Yote Soup?

Everything else you said however, is very good and most wise.

You should be good with a call that imitates the sound of a wounded animal(in particular rabbits). From what I understand there's mechanical decoys that flail around and broadcast a sound.

From experience, they can pick you out easily, as if you were jumping around and yelling. You'll need cover such as a hay bale or big tree stump or to be way high in a tree. Remote electronic calls are your best bet if you need to get them in close, otherwise amazon has squeaker calls for 8 dollars that DO work for getting them into 75-150 yards but they wont come shotgun close. Also, obviously try and stay upwind

let's say I hypothetically lived in commiefornia in an urban area next to a large dirt field filled with brush. let's say I've lost a few pets to coyotes who wander around the streets at night and congregate in the field. how can I kill as many of these cunts as possible without getting into legal trouble? my city has a no guns ordinance or some shit and it's a pretty population-dense area. All I have is a levergat in 30-30 and a couple bayonets.

Would you a deer?

>op pic
There goes my nofap
Thanks a lot, op

deer are not for lewds

Attached: deer.jpg (610x407, 70K)

It’s ok
It was a wholesome fap
I was respectful of the deer the whole time and even maintained eye contact

The trick is to make sure absolutely nobody sees you because any soccer mom will get self righteous for the murderous pest and call the police.
If this happens you're fucked with many fines and possibly jail time for violating the ordinance.

Bow hunt

so if I go through with this, don't skin one and string it from a tree as a warning to his friends?

I never even considered this, thank you

Snares.

Then go and beat their skulls in with a club

Attached: BA041B6A-F0AE-487E-B20C-2457699C5C9F.jpg (639x982, 116K)

I fucking hate this board

Attached: 1355195323788.gif (175x198, 493K)

retards thinking you're shooting wolves and predictably getting buttblasted about you shooting a majestic calendar animal

Location is a big factor. Coyotes that live in bumfuck no where are skittish, whereas the ones who stay close to towns are ballsy. Just last night week my brother and I drove past a coyote, stopped the truck, and walked within 30 yards of it before it just casually walked off.

Now my only question is what rifle do I take? K31 or AR? Pelts don't matter much, they're generally mangy and nasty and no one is willing to pay.

Remember you can never leave.

Attached: hey-guys-i-found-a-way-out-bang-32447012.png (500x523, 136K)

On Jow Forums they are.

>you lose your nofap to an image of a deer

Attached: 1503387046840.png (680x680, 413K)

If you're an annoying faggot

>used every part of the deer

Jesus Christ, my flashbacks user posting furry deer traps just kicked in

Attached: SziAleu.jpg (455x457, 28K)

>watch out for skinwalkers they take the shape of yotes sometimes and will kill you
What to do about this

Looks pretty cuddly.

use your .338 lapua

I would not worry about it. It is already too late.

I can see why the weirdos here lewd deer. They're very beautiful animals in a non-sexual way.

NO, DON'T POST THAT. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'LL START.

you'll want a vehicle with a reasonably low profile and a 2 lane road that's not too far from civilization that the yotes won't congregate in search of the easy pickings offered by curbside trash collection and suburban cat owners, yet not so noisy that they steer clear of it

Sorry about your pets, this is why people shouldn't let their cats out, or leave their dogs out alone long. Coyotes and other wildlife do wander into suburbs occasionally

How you can lure the yote to your vehicle.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that OP didn't know what he was doing. He knew exactly what he was doing.

wear a bear suit

Yo general varmint hunting question. Everywhere I go hunting is crunchtopia, should I still hunt and woods walk? Blinds are boring af.

Pic related is close to my general purpose rifle

Attached: 1537187996833.jpg (720x538, 104K)

>non-sexual
I think about this stuff. Humans have a strange blind spot where we think about evolution as though it happened in a world without people and we all just showed up five minutes ago.
In reality us homos have probably been one of the main pressures on nearly every species (at least megafauna anyway) for the last couple hundred thousand years if not much longer.

And its not necessarily just us: we know that other mammals share similar markers for neoteny, and I think it's entirely possible that we share aspects of a common conception of beauty, too.

What I'm saying is, I think it's totally plausible that being really fuckable was a key survival tactic for deer.
It's just that we've kinda killed off all the less-fuckable ones already so now we can't think about them that way if we want to hunt them. But I can see how in the past it might have been the hottest deer that we chose to spare, given the choice, and that's how they ended up this way.

hoverboards don't work on water unless you have powa. just keep this in mind

I'm guessing that no matter how hard i try in still going to cronch? Or do I need the power of voodoo

there's nothing magical about a small personal hot air balloon harness and manoeuvring fans on your belt. how do you think people do it?

I wouldn't worry about it

Jerky

>he doesn't varmint from a Hiller flying platform

Attached: hiller platform.jpg (1576x2000, 520K)

You can cronch quieter, but you'll still cronch

heh

Attached: 1492304909562.jpg (650x650, 75K)

That guy's house probably has deer shit all over the floor.

Attached: 1495583296376.jpg (480x480, 30K)