Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1494332849372.jpg (638x878, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irunguns.ca/product_detail.php?p=ruger-90035-ruger-mini-14-223-remington-5-56-nato-30-rd-blue-finish
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The moose has a yarmulke.

Attached: 1513811252894.jpg (492x388, 39K)

>Dec 5
Thanks for the info user.

Why the FUCK are mini 14s over $1000?

Attached: 1537659808534.jpg (215x321, 21K)

why are AKs a big no no but the vz. 58 is a-okay?

Nice double dubs. The rifle price tag doesn't trigger me nearly as much as the $100 a piece ORIGINAL MAGAZINE DONUT STEEL

Attached: 1432626308295.jpg (1200x1450, 296K)

That's racist, user. You're racist.

>100 a piece ORIGINAL MAGAZINE DONUT STEEL
Hol up, they don't use AR mags?

Attached: 1535577837175.jpg (400x292, 22K)

Nope, proprietary magazines. 5/30 factory mags will run you $100 each. You can buy 5/20 Tapco mags for much cheaper, but... Tapco.

Attached: 1499755686847.jpg (1200x919, 366K)

Well shit. Looks like I'm not gonna get a mini14
Gotta look for a different NR to have fun in the woods then.

Any suggestions? I already have sks and m305

Attached: 1536978433756.jpg (556x556, 58K)

Crapco makes Mini 14 mags? Definitely better than getting expensive as shit factory memes

They seem to get alright reviews, I just have a hard time trusting Tapco.

If I assembled an AR with
>side charging upper
>lefty lower
>grip with finger grooves
>angled foregrip
>minimalist fixed stock
>monolithic handguard
>18" barrel
>straight match trigger
>one of those low mag optics with the weird reticle
would you meanie pants bully me?

wait for black friday, Cabelas drops them to $999

Attached: IMG_20180602_140600.jpg (1936x1444, 962K)

they're $50 CAD from IRG and they're already here in Canada

irunguns.ca/product_detail.php?p=ruger-90035-ruger-mini-14-223-remington-5-56-nato-30-rd-blue-finish

People will bully you regardless.

the entire reliablity advantage of an AR over every fucking rifle in existence is a sealed off upper receiver. This is beyond being a snow flake, this would be you being a fucking retard.

>side charging upper
Nice
Better. But I wanted to be able to use 10 rounders in it

Attached: 1535913994182.png (462x531, 585K)

>led off upper receiver.
IRG sucks at pinning mags so you might get 6 or 7 if you're (un)lucky

What's a fair price to pay for a vz 58 these days ? My lgs has them for 1200-1400, but that seems a little steep

Attached: 1528407567189.png (922x882, 128K)

fair is a relative term with the banhammer looming.

Don't buy them new, check the CGN EE for used ones. Often you can get them for 1000-1200 shipped, no tax, and with piles of spare mags, magazine conversions, pouches, mounts, etc. Just gotta filter through the guys who think a cerakote job adds $400.
This is a no fearmongering zone ty. Only the CZ is getting banned, and that's only if C71 goes through un-amended.

He said vz58

Even if a b*nhammer is coming im still not forking over 1400. Weren't they around 700 a few years ago ?

i ain't fearmongering shit, i'm saying there are people who are, and attempting to make a profit by doing so.

they show up used occasionally on epps for around 900-1000.

Yeah because a range queen sure gets full of fucking mud and sand all the time.

Epps as in pic related ?

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-201540.png (1080x1920, 501K)

Test

>get a mini
>get an sks
>get an slr if youre rich and a tinkerer
>get a modern sporter if youre rich
>benelli m1
>A USED TAVOR EVEN

for fucks sake get yourasself a NR 5.56 spitter, even a type 97 if youre that fuckoing poor

get something

If youre a patrician, get a stag 10 or a famae

BUY
NRS
BEFORE
DECEMBER

Going innawoods with a mosin for a few days. How do I make sure it doesn't rust in the field.

yup

Oil her up good, keep it in the tent at night with you, and as long as you aren't walking through pouring rain for a week straight it'll be fine. I'm just glad you're spending time with your nugget, user. You're a good person.

Attached: 1463029532861.jpg (1082x491, 80K)

>get a modern sporter if youre rich
Dammit ATRS, get the goddamned FA model out already.

Attached: 1529039502261.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

I just ordered a SG542, anything I shoulx know about them ?

>he bought the forward assist model
>eta next spring

keksimvs minimvs

Whatever you paid for it was too much.

Whos ready for black friday 180 buck Russian SKS' again ?

>not just getting the smooth side

Cant wait for delivery

Attached: 20180920_163735_resized_1.jpg (3024x2268, 628K)

I paid sub 2k for it, comparable price point to a STAG or BCL. Whats wrong with that ?

>Removeable brass deflector?
Neat.

A STAG is a better gun in every way, why not get one of those instead? More accurate, 10 round mags can be had for around $50 (prices I've seen vary). Alternatively, buy an M305 and modify it, and it would still be about the same price as any of those rifles you mentioned, with all the mods. 10 round magazines are available for it as well, albeit for a bit more money.

What ? Too good for hockey tape ?
Lmao.

Looks good tho user. I r8 8/8

What's going on? Is there a ban imminent other than C71 that I'm not aware of?

Honestly IDK, Im not a fan of ARs but I'll probably pick up a stag once the line has cleared up. As far as the m305...eh I just flat out dislike the m14/m1a/m305 platform.

They're pretty much set on a handgun/semi-auto ban for 2019, from what I understand.

Shit, got a source for that?

Don't listen to . They're just doing some meme consultation. There isn't a bill yet, and it isn't a for sure thing at all.

Liberals are floating the idea of a handgun ban. Bill Blair is currently "investigating".

Best case he comes out and says "Yeah C71 is enough to fix the problem", worse case they go through with it a ban on pistols and semi autos.

Buy your NRs before C71 becomes law so you can have them off their books when they decide to ban it.

Dont @me user Im talking about funs not politics.

Fugg. Meant don't listen to

Fair enough. The 542 and FAMAE rifles in general do have an undeniable "cool factor" going for them.

>Yes, goys. Buy more guns. Buy Buy Buy

Shoo shoo Cabelas firearms merchant

Attached: 1538143313595.jpg (818x1024, 64K)

Bullseye London has full length 10 round pistol mags in stock now - 10 left, $40/ea

"We did our research and really, why do you need a handgun anyways?"

Buy them at a gun show, because most stores record sales already. After C-71 they'll probably have to transfer all their old records to the new easily searched system.

>dont buy guns now g-guys b-biuy them later after C-71!

-t. rcmp pencil neck

Idk man. I doubt a full on confisation is coming. They just did C-71, and don't want to rock the boat any more than they have to

>haha le RCMP meme. See, I'm just like you goys - I mean guys.

>By the way, no better time than now to buy guns

I can see right through you, Cabela Goldstien

Attached: 1535617454603.png (448x538, 75K)

Because one can easily be modded to go full auto, the other is a vz58

>when the RCMP starts using reverse psychology and calling us JEWS to slow down gun sales before C-71

haha wow we've reached peak meta guys

>'t listen to . They're just doing some meme consultation. There isn't a bill yet, and it isn't a for sure thing at all.
>>>
> Anonymous 10/02/18(Tue)21:01:53 No.39322644▶
>
Two guys accusing the other of being a reverse psychology LARP trying to out the other when both are probably just regular guys disagreeing

kek
now thats meta

Do semi shotguns count?

Yes

They're not really talking about "semi-autos" they're talking about "assault weapons" which I'm sure would be as vague as it is in the US. So basically; your M2 Field would probably be fine, your M2 Tactical is getting the axe. Same with rifles: your Browning BAR Mk 2 is good to go, but your STAG or BCL is getting banned.

Whats a good shtf weapon if you dont have funs?

How good is a spear? Or large knoife?

Attached: 1537492841411.jpg (1833x3259, 693K)

Pick up Archery, my dude.

There's no fucking way they're banning all of the sks's. Theres just too many. Am I the only one here who doesn't think any of this ban talk is going to come to fruition?

rope

just kys

Metal baseball bat. Cheap, easy to buy, and you don't need any formal training or knowledge to use it effectively.

If you want something really cheap and readily available, a brick hammer could do a lot of damage. And is more inconspicuous than a 5" blade

Everyone who was alive when C-68 banned 50% of all handguns would like a word with you.

Attached: 1538356893644.jpg (1300x650, 130K)

STOP @ME NIGGERS I DIDNT POST ABOUT POLITICS READ WHO YOU (((YOU)))

(((They))) are just trying to create panic among us.

Attached: 1536323424398.jpg (745x589, 36K)

Don't worry, vz58s will eventually be banned, too.

I know, and even that would look fucking tame compared to banning every single pistol, and all semi auto rifles (sks included). And to do it a year before an election, when the shooting community is larger, and better connected than ever, is a really bad idea (and they know it). Expect lots of circular talk about how C-71 is fucking great, and how they are giving money to the cops to fight gang violence

a big ol fuckin javelin

everyone here is always talking abut getting v&, I saw this news article once...

At this point, I'm convinced this is all a PR stunt.

That's how most first terms of most political parties work. The first term is almost always doubling down on re-election.

In JT's first term, he formed a gender-balanced cabinet, brought in more refugees than originally promised, is in the process of legalizing weed, created an "X" gender alongside the traditional "M" and "F" genders, and is now passing some kind of gun control bill. The Liberals did all of this so he could win another term. They only showed all this promise so they can sit on their asses the rest of their career.

If anything, the Liberals will be far less dangerous to our rights in subsequent terms than the first term. However, I don't care to confirm this. Let's vote so that they get one term only.

It woudn't be confiscation, it would just be prohib. You'd get your 12.x on the back of your PAL. Then maybe later on they'd stop issuing you ATTs like they did to the 12.3 holders and your handguns would become safe queens.

I'm not saying it is an absolute, but it is a possibility and if they figure the time is right they'd try.

Paul Martin proposed banning handguns before the 2004 election. Granted, he lost (for many other reasons like Chretien being pissed off and not helping), but it did happen.

And even then it started as a ban, and ended up devolving into something that wasn't exactly a ban. Bottom line is, the liberals want to keep their rural ridings, and pissing off rural Canadians is a bad way to do that.

now THIS man knows how bureaucracy works

Attached: giant-boar-1.jpg (800x599, 94K)

Your gun can rust over night if it gets wet. But a little surface rust isn't gonna hurt anything but your autism.

>tfw I'm a dumbfuck new2guns and I have very little idea how to properly clean firearms
>I'm this careless and my guns haven't rusted over
>there are people who take the most extreme cares with their guns and it rusts overnight

>"Hi Im Moleman and my illegal AK-74 rusted overnight when I left it laying in grass cuz Im retarded and have never been in the field overnight with a weapoin"

big if true

Attached: 1475714337493.jpg (1379x842, 619K)

Are we supposed to not want to buy guns on a board about guns

If you spend more than a few night innawoods youd gun will get wet and will get surface rust, some finishes are more perceptible to rust that others but that's why we carry oil. Also after a few days some surface rust is the least of your worries.

Attached: 20181001_000945.jpg (1440x2364, 1.8M)

You really need to complain to the management about the cleanliness standards of your range.

I blame chugs

The LPC doesn't have to give a fuck about their rural ridings now that the right wing vote is split.

>Also after a few days some surface rust is the least of your worries
Care to elaborate ?

Why is it that when people find an abandoned building, they always throw everything on the floor. Seriously, 99% of the abandoned places I've been have a nice uniform carpet of stuff on the floors.

susceptible.

>implying anyone will vote for a non-voter

what about my gucci AR where everything is chrome lined out the ass?

You tend to worry about staying warm and eating and drinking
Chugs
Turns into ash

>tfw gucci SLR with fully parkerized steel or aluminium/titanium oir stainless everything

Forgot stalker content

Attached: 20181002_205456.jpg (1435x2482, 2.8M)

>AR
>innawoods
Nice try, Archie

Attached: rcmp_inspired_uniform_by_angelaclaytoncosplay-d5uhilo.jpg (1024x711, 166K)

What are the best mlok handguards we can buy up here?