Whats the legality of home defense with nfa items...

Whats the legality of home defense with nfa items? Like if I had a buzzsaw hanging in my closet like the accountant and blasted a home intruder would I be good?

Attached: wedbvkshdvWKUDHBVLwue.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1984/09/18/gun-salesman-cleared-in-fatal-va-shooting/cf8a4299-fd03-4708-bbdb-cd00e1f9fded/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.29fae22ddab4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wouldnt want to risk tying up a $25k nfa gun in the police evidence impound
might never get it back

>police have "lost" something as controlled as a FA gun
>tell them if they don't find it in a week, you're calling the ATF
>gun mysteriously turns up

Local police aren't gonna fuck with the ATF.

If you legally owned it, it would be legal to do so. You might draw the attention of the news which could drag out your case and make it very expensive for you. Depending on the state, it might also be locked up in a police evidence locker forever and a day.

So. If it was legal home defense, you'd be fine legally. But it's probably going to cost you a lot more depending on the type of NFA item. ie, a suppressed SBR isn't going to draw attention like a machine gun would.

There's a reason most people use cheap-yet-reliable firearms for defense and not $3000+ rare firearms.

they'd come at you with a civil suit

If you loved in a Castle Doctrine state it would be the coolest possible was to kill someone in the convenience of you're open home.

If you can afford nfa weapons then you can afford a house outside of the ghetto.

>>police have "lost" something as controlled as a FA gun
>call ATF
>precinct's entire k9 unit wiped out the next day

Criminals only rob their neighbors of drugs and xboxes. They case and target higher class homes for a reason you retard.

In reality, they could destroy it and get away with it unless you know exactly what to ask for. This depends on the state, but in general you essentially have to notify the police in writing that you wish to have the firearm returned as soon as possible, in a way that proves they've received that notice.

Without that, they can destroy or dispose of any seized property including firearms as soon as they are no longer needed as evidence. Spiteful departments can, have, and will do this. If you have anything of value seized by the police, retain expert legal council immediately.

Underrated

I remember this from an earlier thread, what's this called though?

Isn't that outright theft, though?

it has happened a couple times. see
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1984/09/18/gun-salesman-cleared-in-fatal-va-shooting/cf8a4299-fd03-4708-bbdb-cd00e1f9fded/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.29fae22ddab4

The government doesn't care about that, user.

Attached: Lexington and Concord.jpg (1200x810, 152K)

Don't like it call the police

you need to think reeeally fucking hard [if you can even get both your brain cells active at the same time]
because if you perforate an intruder, you WILL face legal action and wrongful death lawsuit
what do you want the prosecutor to hold up in front of a jury?
i'd say "dont be stupid" but its already too late for that, and yeah i remember where im posting at.

fun fact: you cant use deadly force to protect property. go ahead and try it, you wont make it past a jury.

Thats covered under castle doctrine in FL and extends to cars and backpacks

Maybe in whatever shithole you live in and if you hire a monkey as your lawyer. There are many states with castle doctrine laws on the books, even Maryland has decent property protection laws.

>governments, mobs/mafias/cartels, central planners
>not theft or thievery

Attached: 1498174101297.jpg (320x240, 50K)

> buys a ww2 machine gun
> fires it
OP really is a fag

Attached: 1D49DA10-8C94-4CDA-9B19-0151100C32AD.jpg (640x632, 52K)

There are places in the US where you can shoot a nigger running off with your TV in the back legally

>not building from a kit so you can shoot without guilt

Attached: 1506841445100.png (288x272, 101K)

Nice