Compton Typewriter

I have an uzi and a tec-9 (FA)
Should I buy a mac or a second tec-9?

Attached: 3614[1].jpg (1690x1258, 149K)

You obviously like pistol PDWs, why not go for the collection? I vote Mac.

>wanting to buy a decades old busted pile of junk
If it's all legit just sell it off, those stocks are dead. 86' machine gun registration was a poison pill since the things are going to get destroyed from use. Guns can get destroyed from not being used. It's a wasted investment if you care anything about the money going into those things.

Any pics? and mac-10 complete the Chicago signature collection

don't care

gotta go with the mac

then get a tec-22 for the memes

>dont buy things you like because they wear out/get used
>why buy a nice car?
>why buy good food?
>whats the point of an expensive suit?

A registered uzi bolt is good indefinitely, probably even in a kaboom (or in the worst case reweld).
The tec 9 is fragile, yes. I'll trade it for a registered catco bolt if I find one.

It looks like regular tec 9. Kind of pointless unless I show you the form 4. The only tell for the uzi is the short barrel.

Unfortunately the tec-22 is an 1988 design. Pic related is a 10/22 reciever, but if a much cheaper Voere 2005 reciever could be stripped and hacked at, I bet it would fit in a plastic shell.

If the mac 10 is the answer (rather than an m11 or an m11/9?), does anyone know if 45 or 9mm would make more sense? I here the 45 has better feeding because less taper matches with the straight magazines. Basically grease gun mags.

Attached: Capture.png (736x819, 1.1M)

Junk, it's all junk.

Yes they bumpfire well

>Compton stapler

>greatest generation paid blood for this, i get it easy, others wanting it need to pay blood
me generation
>indefinitely
No it's not, and things to make it less effective is going to hurt non-full autos. It's sort of an all or nothing thing and you're just put all your eggs in a basket and are willing to give out a few eggs here or there without getting anymore eggs.

Oh I'm not for the nfa or mg ban. I'm saying if the dude likes it and can afford it he should buy it. Its not always about investing or money.

I've got the m11/9 with calico upper.
That thing is fun with 50 rounds on deck.

Attached: stamps.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

This is the extent of damage from a kaboom from bad reloads. It's a solid chunk of steel.

>things to make it less effective is going to hurt non-full autos.
I can't tell what you're saying. Are you talking about Cali style bans making it unusable in public? Conceivable sure, but DC is why Virginia has more machine guns than any other state. Lots of donors.

Attached: brokenbolt[1].jpg (800x580, 109K)

Does it not take the 100 round mags?

In theory it could, I'd have to cut the rear sight off.
I didn't want to make a permanent mod to the receiver. If the NFA goes away I'll do it.

Liking it or not is irrelevant. You want some extremely rare exotic thing that sucks, and you're okay with firearms sucking for everyone else because it's a toy to you. Why didn't you just give it to a museum? It's pointless and what's more is people are going to respect your opinion less since you had the means to not make this shit rare. Just donate your shit to a museum and go away from firearms, you don't use them for a living, you don't use them for a profession. You're a gun grabber that likes to flaunt that you skirted the rules.

How many Transferable Tec-9's are out there?
I feel like I never actually seen one in comparison to transferable MAC's.

>Liking it or not is irrelevant. You want some extremely rare exotic thing that sucks, and you're okay with firearms sucking for everyone else because it's a toy to you. Why didn't you just give it to a museum? It's pointless and what's more is people are going to respect your opinion less since you had the means to not make this shit rare. Just donate your shit to a museum and go away from firearms, you don't use them for a living, you don't use them for a profession. You're a gun grabber that likes to flaunt that you skirted the rules.
Nigger what are you trying to say?

Few. The open bolt KG-9 was only produced for 2 years in before the 1982 open bolt ban. Whereas the open bolt macs had been around for decades.

It's one thing to pay an extra 50% for a tax stamp. But if you also have to source new parts to convert back to open bolt, it's a bit more of a pain.

Full autos or not?
If semi, look into the B&T TP9, I think you'd like that
if full auto, mac to complete your collection. although go mac 10 - the 45 acp variant.

If you spend thousands of dollars for a full auto and you're legally only allowed a 10 round magazine, I think you're a gun grabber for having spent thousands of dollars on a thing that belongs in a museum instead of on lawyers or contributing to legal stuff that doesn't involve making full autos into museum pieces and limited magazine counts. You might as well be a gun grabber if you're going to spend money on stupid shit like that.

So you think you shouldn't own full autos because reasons? And your not the gun grabber?

You think you should own full autos and tell others it's fair you do and they don't, you already took the gun out of circulation.

Oh your a communist,
>why do people have things I like but cant have!?!
No one here is supporting the regulations, your arguing that because not everyone can have autos no one should.
If people see that autos are owned by civilians and aren't special it helps the cause.

>Wahhh I cant own ARs in Cali no one should have ARs

yes

There is no means of production for civilian ownership, current stock can easily be bought up by one person. If you cared about civilian ownership you'd care more about regulations regarded instead of waaaah'ing someone said something about ownership you don't like while the usefulness of the ones that even exist get regulated away.

Nigger who is supporting the laws?
Who is saying someone shouldnt own autos because feelings?
Where are the laws regarding autos changing? Cause they aren't really changing anywhere.

I'd much prefer civilian ownership exist. But if you want one you have to make your dreams come true.

Attached: 5da4b022-0162-4bda-a961-ac56e9b55b4e.png (768x1024, 1.04M)