Any Jow Forumsommamdos know any books about how terrorists communicate and operate?

Any Jow Forumsommamdos know any books about how terrorists communicate and operate?

Attached: 1521249247233.jpg (709x967, 105K)

Is this one ok for you?

Attached: il_fullxfull.1074647816_2g6c_2000x.jpg (1500x1200, 306K)

I think this is the one you're looking for, fag.

Attached: holyqoran.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

That isnt the koran

Like within a cell, or between cells? Dunno how they talk between cells, but within a cell, newspapers reported they all will share one email with a single username and password that they write drafts to one another on. Since the email is never sent anywhere, glow-niggers don't pick it up.

Memoirs of Lev Tikhomirov on his experience with russian terrorists, written after his turn to monarchism, so it's not very objective. Just as any memoirs

Is this book in particular actually any good, or do they cherry pick shit to skew it in some retarded angle?

There's some stuff in the do/k/ument if you can find a working torrent.

Facebook.

to this day I can't get over how retarded it must have been to tape flashlights on top of the sights
imagine having to do 10 hours of cqb every fucking day like that

In Relentless Strike this method is talked about. Took JSOC and others a while to figure it out till they tailed a bunch of dudes going to internet cafes and got a hold of the PW/Username.

Whats retarded about it? Thats how big decent flashlights were in those days and you weren't going to tape it to under the handguard. They also supposedly had etchings on the lens so the lights projected a sort of quasi crosshair in the middle of the beam.

Unironically via instagram and snapchat stories

Haha you lightweight.

read siege

Attached: ay5qamzrnen11.png (640x783, 650K)

Heres some stuff on the subject:

"Read Beating Goliath: How Insurgencies Win" by Jeffrey Record, "AntiFragile: Things that gain from Disorder" by Naseem Talev and "Total Resistance" by Major H. Von Dach Bern

Theyre not straight How-To manuals (well Total Resistance sort of is) but they give you the general overview of the mindset and overarching goals/strategy needed to successfully overcome much larger/more powerful conventional forces. Beating Goliath is written by a military academy instructor and Total Resistance by a Swiss Major, Antifragile is more of an abstract book by a Lebanese philosopher type. Theyre all really great books. You can also unironically read Siege, The Turner Diaries, and Der Wehrwolf for some fictional inspiration.

If youre not white, then fuck you, disregard everything I said, I was lying and those books all suck actually.

Attached: image.png (982x1024, 232K)

You sound gay,lol

Attached: 1538395388360.gif (160x135, 90K)

Either will work

>unironically advising to read Turner diaries
Yeah, StarWars is a great source on guerilla warfare as well.

Texting apps and in game chats in free online video games.
Not even joking.

>for fictional inspiration

Its clearly stated its for fun, you gay retard.

S N A P C H A T

there was a case a while back where this roastie basically befriended a guy and got close to him, simply to tell him he oughta genuinely kill himself. Most of their conversations were on snapchat. When pressed to provide information, snapchat told them simply that chats are gone forever forever once they're read. They can't retrieve what isn't saved

i used to have at least 10 pdf files all in russian examining the both chechen wars
shit was interesting but it was tedious to translate it and realize what was said because there are language barriers no machine can overcome
there were 2 pdfs on how to ride an armored column trough an ambush without previous scouting and without immediate air support
which chechen to bribe and when, which traitor chechens to let loose on other chechens and where, when, how
how to recognize a child that is planting mines
how to leave an opening for retreat during a siege on the enemy (classic suntzu)
how to keep communications in a web and not let be severed
where to put the pros and what to do with conscripts that dont want to be there at all
different authors, but all was lost
got 3 of them on Jow Forums 5 years ago
i read the stinger school, written by the afghans as well, fun fact, it said that at the end of the war, hinds could be brought down by stingers anymore, if you could by some miracle lock onto one, they dumped too many flares of different heat, and there were less aircraft anyway

I'm not white but I'm reading them anyway

That last paragraph was pretty gay senpai. We get it.