Name a worse guntuber

Name a worse guntuber
>protip: you can't

Attached: 381453E6-3A59-4BD0-87E9-A4A20E22F0C4.jpg (400x400, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdhJIxEs1z16jWt2vlOk_sA
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZbWtZthTVw
youtube.com/watch?v=heWuhDADCu8&t=251s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hickok45, MAC, ian the nigger lover, that autistic disabled inbred iraqvet8888, pretty much anyone really.

Prime idiocy detected.

Attached: 0F82CA5B-5A85-42B0-B276-8EC4D429DC2E.jpg (564x646, 92K)

>no drama
>gets younger people people into guns with his videos
>has a nice family
M8 if you watch his stuff, his channel is obviously geared to young adults and people who are about to turn 18

Pic related

Attached: Karl the cuck.jpg (300x168, 9K)

nigger and shill lover detected. keep being obsessed with nigger dick and faggots that despise you, cuck.

@39346020
Worst post I've seen this week, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You literally bumbled into this thread and just went "hurr hurr dat N werd is funny" and left, goddamn you have the intelligence of a week old cashew

nah, keep sucking nigger dick homo.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

mad nigger detected. your iq will never be on par with the white mans, stay eternally buttmad little ape.

Nutnfancy. Especially his fan base are trash

B8

Attached: 1077004A-6439-4B99-95D2-282DD29C7CCF.png (625x656, 43K)

Matt is one of the best gun related YouTubers.
He's non-controversial, genuinely a good guy, has a family, friendly, And saves animals.

He's a good driving force to get new people into guns.

>Posts a hour and 35 min long video about AR takedown pins.
MUH BUILD

Dude go back to pol.

Does nobody want to mention this attention loving retard?

Attached: yankee-marshal-2-630x339.png (630x339, 84K)

I loved the "Nutnfancy Abridged" channel a Jow Forumsommando started. Too bad Nutnfancy ree'd out and had it shoah'd. It had like 20k subs in a week of making 1 hour 35 min videos down to 3 min 27 sec.

>OP posting his latest thread, colorized 2010

Attached: tAgBSSo.jpg (593x647, 106K)

Goddamn, I cant believe I forgot this chiappa rhino usin' attention whore

I forgot about this huh holy shit. The only thing I’ll give him is he told the NRA to BTFO

>takes care of cute animals
>pro-gun
I'd turn gay for this dude

This. His content is very clearly not intended for the Jow Forums audience but that doesn't make it bad content.

Fuck I remember that. That user was a gift to this world.

Nah, turn bi and have a three way with him and the missus.

Not my type of personality or content that I enjoy, but by virtue of not sucking the NRA's dong post Las Vegas shooting, he's an alright guy if he makes the kind of stuff you like to watch.

Couldn’t agree more. We would all be better off if these bought and paid tryhard faggots got shut down.

Like I said No drama, just guns and fun. He even said he doesn’t want his channel to be political in one of the videos. The only gripe I’ve seen is the somewhat childish part of his videos. But that goes back to the “getting younger people into guns and just having fun”

That's one based faggot. He's a trainwreck of wrong ideas but he's fucking honest. I can't think of another channel where I know without a shadow of a doubt that the host believes every word that comes out of his mouth is the god's honest truth. I disagree with a lot he says and I probably couldn't stand to hang out with him for more than 15 minutes but I do think his channel is entertaining.

Forgotten Weapons
C&Rsenal
Paul Harrel
Yankee Marshall

are the only channels I follow closely and watch most of their content.

He gave up revolvers because:

1)shooting .357 hurts his old body
2)shooting anything less than .357 is his own personal hell

How is that not Jow Forums?

Wrong. Nutn has his place in things. You can get annoyed at him droning on and getting off-topic if you like. You can cringe at the constant "muh sheepdawg" stuff on his channel if you like. But his gear reviews are the two things I need gear reviews to be: thorough and honest. He's just too autistic to not be thorough and too Mormon to lie, and he doesn't really shill for anything other than his own merch and his LGS out in bumblefuck Utah, which doesn't affect me at all.

So bottom line, if I want to be entertained for a while, I'll watch grampa Hickok or Demo Ranch, but if I'm thinking of spending serious money on something and need to know whether it's worth it, I'll stick through every last rambling minute of Nutn's review of it and I really will take it seriously.

>the weekly thread hating on a dude who is literally living the dream and introduces tons of normies to guns through videos that make them look approachable and fun.

Nothing to see here, folks

James Yeager was probably the worst not only because his videos were genuinely shit that offered bad advice, but because he actively harmed the gun community by being a roid-raging meathead jackass.

Attached: 1456333531278.jpg (1500x1142, 215K)

youtube.com/channel/UCdhJIxEs1z16jWt2vlOk_sA This fucking shitsack. Took me a while to find this inbred retard and I feel bad about doing it, but I managed.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZbWtZthTVw

Attached: 1485542154638.jpg (300x562, 81K)

Attached: six shooter.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Satanist and a communist anti white.
What a pair.

Ofcourse the fanboys will defend both no matter what. They will even claim that satanism aint that bad.

Ah, I remember '05 /b/.

Didn't MISS it, but now the memory is fresh again.

Your attempts at "edgy humor" is noted, if a bit stale.

Attached: KK0u3Xg.png (625x626, 49K)

That goes back to getting 8 year old vidya gamers to give his channel views.

The biggest channels on youtube are all about exploiting clicks from dumb children.

How is it edgy or humour?

Statistically speaking and we have decades worth of imperical data the average African has a much lower IQ than the average European.

Schools in America ended IQ testing because African American children were much likely to be put in special ed class.

Truth is only controversial because acedemic pointing it out have been shut down for the past 5 decades

>Jow Forums
>hasguns
>no drama
>likes having fun
>loving family
>saves animals
Yeah I can see why a basement-dwelling Jow Forumsuck would hate him.

>39346612
weren't you here to talk about guns? close your copypasta folder

Demo ranch is fun, what other YouTuber shoots flex tape

>kid has no ear pro
What a great dad.

This. Despite the divide and conquer shills going after him first there really was no justification for how bad he was to start.

that forgotten guns faggot

You weren't here in 05, you can stop your larping.

>divide and conquer shills

Hey look this eceleb is denying white genocide and sports communist gear.

REEEEE DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Oh look his friend is a SATANIST

REEE WHO CARES GOOD BOY DINDU NUFFING

I don't like the way he yells at the camera all the time

>SATANIST
I suppose he also organizes gang rapes?

>communist milsurp means you're a communist
>on the moist nugget appreciation board
Sorry comrade, if that's the case you're on the wrong board. Ian's a normie, nothing more, nothing less. Karl's an massively autistic sperg though, no denying that. Finally, the only one reeeing here is you.
Oh no, they've got actual evidence, there's no denying that one.

Where have you been? I'm sure someone will be along with the vid/pics shortly...

This tremendous tryhard faggot

Attached: trexarms.jpg (700x500, 106K)

It's either "Humor" or actual, physical retardation.

Because he wasn't trying to say there were statistics.

It's was basically him crying out words he thought would make him seem cool, armed how well did that work out for him?

Is that the best counter-argument? "NUH-UH!!1!"?

Based and redpilled

Attached: 050214980694735fdfa51b7b2d5ead3f6277730659502b7c7b671cd55a469bca.png (525x641, 487K)

Matt is clearly doing it for shits, giggles and the love of guns. You're just some salty faggot who is jealous.
Also nutnfancy is ten times worst.

why would I ever watch some skinny fat nigger.

You think I say nigger to sound cool? I say nigger because I don't give a fuck what basedboy beta male cuckold nigger lovers like you think. Niggers are a plague that need to be wiped out, kill yourself you beta male degenerate.

This. He would have nowhere near the following if he wasn't ian's dick rider.

Also the satanism thing doesn't help

Wtf how did I miss that? Is there any archives of it?

>Make ~$90k a year

>Can't afford a 4k camera

>Can afford a lav mic from this decade

People will defend this.

Attached: Wut.png (315x492, 63K)

What an incredibly stupid meme, as alluded to, underage/gamerfags aren't interested/able in getting into firearms apart from seeing CoD/BF/PUBG/Fortnite shit in real life. Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=heWuhDADCu8&t=251s
They just leave a faggoty comment and then go March For Our Lives

What does that make GarandThumb then? Also
>this cocksucker's videos play on the monitors at my LGS

Attached: 1519702280619.jpg (215x197, 17K)

Fucking phone posting.

>Can't** afford a lav mic from this decade

Nope. It took Nutn approximately .45 seconds after he found out about it to have it nuked. He knows no one would watch his channel if he let it live.

this. him going full cajun navy was also inspiring.

that being said I never watch his videos

GT is a SERE instructor you insufferable faggot
Lucas is just a larper

>Lucas is just a larper
Then what does that make us, Jow Forumsomrade?

I mean he got me in to guns tbqh

Mattv2099

His videos are kinda cringeworthy but I imagine hes aware a good portion of his views are kids much younger than us so hes probably appealing to them, which you can't blame. Always know your audience.
Hes got a fucking sweet life though

We're also larpers, let's be real.

>people who are about to turn 12
there we go, it looks better now

The only thing I dislike about Demoranch are the opening skits and how repetitive his videos can get. The ones with Reaper are usually higher quality than normal desu.

This

Attached: 1487005608244.png (1920x964, 1.22M)

This. Matt is wholesome and living the American dream, shooting on his huge ranch, getting swole, having a big family and a successful career.

People hating on him must be really sad individuals.

If legit, that image could only have been leaked by someone he knew, Jesus

TFB, IV1488, nutnfancy, yankee marshall

>imperical
High IQ posting

>IV1488

Attached: iv8888shilltastic.jpg (5003x4205, 2.08M)

>'05
it's still like this but with dick pics every post, the kiddies never really grow up

i'm not saying they're always posting top notch shit, but please, sir, start a channel of your own. Or are you just upset your channel, FPSRussia, was shut down?