Paintball vs Airsoft

What do you like more?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1436x656, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ND-ZmJSdSJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reality

youtube.com/watch?v=ND-ZmJSdSJY

paintball specifically speedball because it is like a sport. I dislike airshit though.

speedball>woodsball
airsoft in woods>woodsball
speedball>airsoft in woods

Slotting uppity SJW's who think getting someone they don't like on the Supreme Court is a justifiable reason for civil war. God damn I wish a nigga would.

my man with the soft hivemind
I haven't played in over a decade but something about speedball is just fucking cool

Yeah man I just got my shit together, thinking of playing again

I wish Jow Forums could get together and have a STALKER themed airsoft matches, it would be fucking awesome.

Do you really think you'd live more than a few hours into the civil war?

Do you really want to live forever?

do you really want to start shit on weeb weapons forum in the paint ball versus airsoft thread.

Im not that commenter Im just saying that dying isn't always the worst thing.

paintballers larp too but speedball is where its at

Attached: mag.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>lol this one liner will surely get me the /thread that I desire!

Paintball is fine. Airsoft is for tacticool fags. There’s nothing you can get from airsoft that you can’t get from paintball and you can’t easily cheat in paintball like you can in airsoft. Every once in a while I actually see or meet an airsoft fag that thinks they are gaining combat training as good as real armed forces by playing with their toys and it makes me throw up blood.

I like kinetic feeling of paintball a lot more shooting people and being shot is a lot more satisfying and I dunno "feely" than the plastic bb's

I also like the aesthetic and vibe of speedball over the tacticool larping stuff in airsoft

Airsoft looks and feels a lot better than paintball, but there is little satisfaction when it comes to actually shooting and getting shot.
Paintball > airsoft

>There’s nothing you can get from airsoft that you can’t get from paintball
Range and faster projectiles.

Both are for turbo autist LARPers. Paintball maybe slightly less so.

Not speedball, its not larpy at all

Military grade rifles with rubber bullets is where its at

Yeah probably a few weeks compared to antifa and sjws who never hiked or rucked in their life.

played both, both are fun.
played mostly in the woods with/against friends.
paintball was way too expensive and inconvenient for an occasional hobby. Paint costs way more than airsoft pellets and also goes bad. co2 was difficult to find if we ran out (place we played was in the middle of nowhere)
airsoft you pretty much just buy the gun and a bunch of ammo and it lasts forever. as long as you have a couple of outlets youre good to go.