I have yet to here a single good reason for civilians to own guns. Oh and the "constitution" doesn't count as a reason...

I have yet to here a single good reason for civilians to own guns. Oh and the "constitution" doesn't count as a reason. Give me all you got, if you can.

Attached: 1538968876507.jpg (228x310, 17K)

Get out nigger, self defense is the major reason to own weapons.

The God given right to self defense and the defense of innocents justifies ownership of weapons to deal with threats against yourself or others.

Attached: 48A10D1B-CC94-482E-9E1A-8C7E741B47DC.jpg (1000x600, 706K)

I have never seen bigger bait.

This post is extremely low quality.

Im not a civilian
Im a human being with rights in my country to do what i do.
If you change your argument to:
" I have yet to here a single good reason for human beings to own guns"

you have lost the argument....In my country all men are created equal

there is nothing in the constitution that even mentions anything about civilians

Attached: 1521068823148s.jpg (250x249, 8K)

Put it in the fields, boys.

With the advent of community policing there will be mini civil wars in individual communities. You will want to be armed.

So we can shoot people like you

Attached: 1516073333051.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Because the government is incredibly incompetent at certain things and worryingly competent at others.

Hitler and Stalin did not allow civilians to own guns.
See what happened.

Attached: 1535779704052.png (1000x1413, 688K)

Attached: 1537706026846.png (769x733, 34K)

>I have yet to here a single good reason for civilians to own guns.
Cool, nobody fucking cares.

>Oh and the "constitution" doesn't count as a reason.
>>No platform for fascists ;^)

>Give me all you got, if you can.
No, this is what you’re getting. Go be a faggot elsewhere.

Because if my 40 crip neighbor is going to have an AK I want 3.

Attached: imagesds.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Good thing our founding fathers were a helluva lot smarther than you are

Oh you wanta good reason? Here's mine....KISS MY MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Sigh, SHALL

Attached: 1538718089804.jpg (604x473, 41K)

Roof Koreans.

Attached: gj071qb3l5ay.jpg (616x441, 50K)

fuck off back to Jow Forums retard

Attached: 1537582686059.jpg (400x400, 102K)

Because I’m an American and I’ll do what I want

fuck that jingoistic BS. Im a HUMAN with GOD GIVEN RIGHTS

Attached: 1522973032372.jpg (2048x1562, 297K)

Because if you try to take my guns, I'll shoot you with my guns.
You can shoot back, but that would require you to have guns, and there's no good reason for that.

>The God given right
>GOD GIVEN RIGHTS
not to be a sjw about this, but not everyone believes in the boogyman in the sky. it's a natural right.

Kill yourself nigger

>it's a natural right.
whats nature

Attached: ob_491e18_do-you-like-anal.jpg (480x596, 58K)

What else am I meant to shoot things with? A banana?

Sheeple like op are the reason governments get away with murder on an industrial scale.

Attached: B465A4B7-1C01-4EBE-9E4E-456EF86EAC9E.jpg (620x387, 153K)

it would be a "natural born right" but not everyone's naturally born.

Attached: diagram-caesarean.jpg (500x248, 67K)

maybe this explains all the commies and SJW dykes, fairies, tofuboi's and Dindus

Attached: 1521964523207.jpg (500x497, 64K)

say what now?

Attached: whatchu-talkin-bout-willis-gif-9.gif (392x294, 1.24M)

Okay, I’ll bite.

It lowers crime rates. This is why LEO’s support gun rights, it makes their job easier.

Hitler relaxed the hell out of Weimar's total gun ban though

>Local Melanoid youth and aspiring aerospace engineer breaks into your house armed with a knife looking for stuff to take (borrow) and sell to pay for his MIT tuition
>You wake up, walk out to see whats all the noise
>he see's you, panics because you snuck up on him and proceeds to stab you with his knife 32 times in peace

had you gotten a gun, you could call him Nigger a few times before painting your walls with what little brains he has, instead you either get killed, raped, or robbed, or all 3.

Attached: Terry.jpg (350x350, 36K)

>Putting vaporwave shit on Christian artwork
Lmao so this is how teenagers are getting back into Christianity? This is so cringeworthy it's hilarious

my sides

Luke 22:36

Didn't they catch charges for that shit?

$10 says you’re either a fedora tipping atheist or a theologically braindead pagan.

I guarantee you I know more about scripture and history than you do

Shoo shareblue

We all have three rights that cannot morally be infringed upon; the right to continue living, the right to choose to live in a manner of our choice, and the right to own property and pursue activities that facilitate the prior two. These are the three basic natural rights, from which all other rights may be derived. One of those derivative rights is the right to self defense. Unless I can preserve my life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness against attempts to take it, I do not really have those rights- I simply exercise them while I am able. Therefore the right to self defense exists.

Given that self-defense is a moral right, the tool used to effect it does not alter the morality of the equation. If a woman puts a spoon through her would-be-rapist's eye and kills him, she is in the right. If she saws him in half with a .50 she mounted to the dining table, she is still in the right- because the moral realities of the situation remained unchanged. In both cases, she is merely defending herself against aggression.

Therefore, civilians may own guns for the express purpose of self-defense against any threat they believe may endanger their three core rights, and this use constitutes a valid reason for civilian gun ownership.

>here

Go fuck yourself retard.

You fucking retard. You realize there were these funny little things called Nuremberg laws? You know, the laws that disarmed the people he literally rounded up into camps and gased 6 million of?

lmao I cant wait till someone tries to debate this shit

also a .50 mounted on the dining room table is wife material

>user how's the pork ?
>oh it's deli-
>CONTACT, 12 o'clock
>she leaps onto the table ruining most of dinner
>yanks back the charging handle on the M2
>proceeds to fucking obliterate a minivan through your front window
>was full of people like OP
>nothing of value was lost
>except that delicious pork

so a fedora tipping atheist. You're so fucking transparent. Different guy by the way

To arm whites so that they may preserve their volk.

>i have yet to hear a reason
Try getting out of your mommys bed and ask someone other than your mother and second cousin.

Attached: 701A5F36-3B8B-472A-8359-D11F30340410.jpg (480x480, 39K)

had their shit confiscated, but no official charges from what i remember.

Fuck off, I'm a c-section baby and not a faggot.

The right to self defense is not given by God. None can give, nor take that right away.

1) defence of self , kith, kin and possessions.
2) Hunting and recreation
3) provides an industry for craftsmen which contributes to employment and maintains traditional skills such as engraving
4) Cultural reasons, which ties in with hunting and employment of craftsmen
5) defence of the realm as it allows for home guard units to be formed at less expense and incovenience in the event of major war-though unlikely

The "Constitution" always counts you dumb faggot. It's a document that forms the bedrock of the most powerful nation in human history.
Drafted by brilliant statesmen who had widely conflicting beliefs but could agree on these ideas. It's guidance has preserved and progressed the freedoms of man from tyranny.

Attached: IMG_1473.jpg (400x501, 34K)

it's because I own the country not the other way around.

cringe

A C-section is still a natural birth. It’s a baby that comes from a mother directly from the womb.

I don’t need to give you a reason. That being said, all able bodied citizens of the US between 17 and 45 are members of the militia. Thus, they’re not civilians. Citizens older than 45 are past militia members in good standing, hence not civilians either. So, the only civilians in this country are visitors from abroad or children. Neither group should have unsupervised access to guns.

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1";[2][3] that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends. Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric[5][6] where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

Attached: 1527511464596.jpg (469x600, 245K)

we invented them you invented the spear

>6 million
Yeah right retard, if you actually believe that many kikes were killed you're disabled. Go back to plebbit soigoi.

Attached: 1532001016858.jpg (454x340, 88K)

Because it's a fundamental human right to be able to defend yourself with whatever tools are available. If guns didn't exist, then it would be bows. If not bows, then swords. Rocks. Sticks. Fists. The constitution simply lays out a framework for our country to govern by.

brilliant

Attached: 24BF5F2B00000578-0-image-a-24_1421401911218.jpg (634x378, 45K)

Youth pastor here, gonna have to agree with this guy. It's very clear that whoever made this is trying way too hard. From a purely aesthetic perspective, it looks terrible.

They’re fun and you should kys for wanting to take away others private property.

If you remove guns you get europe, and belive me, you dont want europe

Go back to pol fag

lol eat shit

Turns out the $8 hammer I bought from Walmart leaves too many witnesses.

>the "constitution" doesn't count as a reason

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x768, 1.63M)

Attached: endersgame.jpg (1920x1080, 927K)

>hits vape
Hey, uh, youth pastor here bro
>puts on I'm With Her shirt
Gonna have to agree with this guy
>does fortnite dance
It's very clear that whoever made this is trying way too hard

I can't think of a valid reason for government agencies to have guns.
An armed populace would be far better.