AR or AK?

AR or AK?

Attached: Smug Commie.jpg (984x674, 261K)

Considering nice ARs are the same price as entry level (shit) AKs.

ARs mostly feel samey to me, but the answer would depend greatly on which ak.

A good AK is about 1000$

Are you a poor fag?

Arsenal

Personal preference plays into it heavily

Attached: 58e81a37-86a1-4678-9388-e0219f065d33.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

It's price point, if you can get something of equal quality for less money you have more money left over.

Well, then I'm going AK all the way if it's one with a nice brake and nice folder stock.
ARs bore me to death, and 556/223 is my least favorite of the common cartridges. Doesn't make for good reactions downrange, but it wrecks my steel instantly.

I bought my Saiga AK for $650 with alot of accessories. Would I buy a bare bones Romanian AK for $1000 nowadays?
Fuck no.
It's gotta be ARs now.

AR due to measure of performance per penny

The AR market certainly has the cornered, but it's more important to shoot what you like than save a few bucks or shoot a caliber that bores you.

Boringness is extremely subjective. I can have more fun bouncing soda bottles with my AR than I can with my SKS.

>Boringness is extremely subjective
Precisely, nobody values the same exact things.
Then again, that's why I shoot 7 different centerfire rifle cartridges, plus a few shotgun guages, pistol cartridges, and pellet rifle sizes.
I don't even value the exact same things from day to day. Even if 223 is my least favorite, there's still days when I pick it to shoot because it I just feel like hitting rocks at well over 3000fps from a 23" barrel.

She has a really fuckable face

AK

Anybody have any pics of her getting fucked in the mouth?

For what? AR's are slightly more accurate due to less reciprocating mass and freefloated barrel. AK's run cleaner and are more reliable when unlubed or incredibly dirty, and are exponentially more durable.

The first few years after getting into guns, I would've told you AR 15 all day long. But after about a decade of collecting firearms, I have a hearty appreciation for the Kalashnikov. Its rugged simplicity, interesting history, rock in mags, satisfying recoil, and cool chamberings keep me coming back.

My AR's sit in the safe, well-upgraded, clean, and well maintained. My AKs are filthy, damn near stock, and always on my shoulder when I'm out innawoods. That should tell you everything.

Attached: 15378902426880.jpg (2048x1056, 2.22M)

The only thing that tells anyone is that you prefer your AKs. Nobody even cares! I just want to see more pics of that girl in OPs pic, dammit!

>girl

Faggot.

>tfw you become old enough to buy guns only after saigas are banned and all you can do are $700 WASRs and $1000 Arsenals

I like my WASR though

Attached: 1538951260428.png (311x304, 85K)

>paying $1000 for a piece of shit that shoots a weak. drops-like-a-rock cartridge
i knew communism was a scam but wew lad

AR is the new conscript rifle, in America at least. get used to this fact, scum.

Attached: commie.jpg (2560x1707, 702K)

gfhsgfh

I'd seize that means of reproduction.

Attached: 1453610019968.jpg (273x252, 21K)

>seize means of reproduction
>that bulge
Kek

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 99K)

funny how you avoided using the pronoun, 'her' or 'his'

I remember 10 years ago when someone posted pussy bait on this site there was a 95% chance of it being a female. Now, I dont know anymore. It probably is a guy, considering that bulge. fuck Jow Forums

That "drop-like-a-rock" cartridge has put more American troops in the ground over any other cartridge in history.

Stay in school you low IQ faggot!

Attached: 278dde0c-4ed0-4629-8f67-f9c46de3f507.jpg (720x656, 62K)

AK have that nice feel, yah know?
don't get me wrong ARs are good too but in my personal opinion AKs are better

Attached: 1511489553269.jpg (450x764, 51K)

after a dozen shots, maybe, and at a casualty rate of 5:1 minimum

AK all day. Wish they were cheaper desu cuz poorfag. ARs are very good for the money as far as I can tell

Both.

Are you actually retarded? Barring various caliber lead balls used in musket during the civil war, I'd bet that 8mm mauser has the title.

I know this feel

>I like my WASR though
It's a good gun. It's not the fanciest thing around, but she's like an old truck that's going to keep going.

t. sheltered white boy living in safe suburbia and has daddy pay for everything

Not everyone has 1k on hand to just buy a fucking gun. I'm sure a lot of people here are college students that need to spend their money on more important things like rent and food. Also, people can just buy a WASR or parts kit build for around 6-700.

Ar chambered in 7.62x39

Attached: windham-weaponry-7.62x39-src.jpg (1010x771, 352K)

>or
>Being so poor you have to choose
Shoo-shoo sickle jew

>I'd bet that 8mm mauser has the title.

Attached: Wheeze.png (441x302, 58K)

I think 762 mags over 20rds are disgusting looking anyway, but that's extra terrible looking.
It almost looks like a bad joke photoshop.

>notices bulge
uwu

>for $600 you can have something that reliably shoots to 500 yards easily
ar15

One that uses AK mags.

Attached: P1360038-900x601[1].jpg (900x601, 219K)

looks a hell of a lot better than those 762 AR mags

Does PSA still make them?
I know they used to...

My pic related to your pic and HK, intermediate cartridges are for limp wrested fags.

Attached: this ain't gonna suck itself.jpg (400x504, 47K)

Its a tight squeeze

Attached: casualties-by-war_1.jpg (723x235, 18K)