Apparently cops don't give a fuck about technicalities

Do your shooting spots get random visits from cops or park rangers? I thought mine didn't but a family friend got his ar pistol w/ brace confiscated over the weekend and cop said he's doing him a favor and this could go a whole lot worse. That's all I know. Can he sue? Can he get it back? This was in rural Georgia

Attached: p-1203-sigtacwrist.1-lbox-600x540-fff.png (600x540, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1N9vb8g.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rural north Georgia here, I only use indoor ranges but this concerns me. What county?
Cherokee here

Gordon county here. He should have shot the cop. Tell him to get a lawyer.

Meant for

It's not even that cops don't give a shit, for the most part. It's that our laws are so varied and byzantine that no one person can ever be expected to know the totality of the law. It's fucking absurd.

Legally just a pistol
Cop takes it
Cop can get bent

Cops dont know the law, they illegally confiscated a firearm. Lawyer up it's easy money. Inb4 boot lickers and fudds

Yes he can sue. That cop just stole property and got away with it. File a stolen gun report with the county and see if that does something. If not, find a lawyer. I can guarantee a pro-gun lawyer would take that case pro bono because it's open-shut theft of property.

Those arm brace are kinda gay and ugly. Up still it would be nice to see a cop do a Google search on the laws before he does something like that.

lawyer up the cop is probably just stealing his shit

sue the cop for theft

Hope said friend filed a report for a stolen gun. Make sure to list the name of the cop that took it.

Tell your friend to get a lawyer.

Lawyer up that's a lot of money for the cop literally just stealing a gun right there.

Please tell me this guy was off duty so that I'm not paying for the lawsuit with my tax money.

I'm surprised porky didn't fill his ass with lead first. I hope he sues and wins. Civil forfeiture happens all the time when they steal large sums of money from citizens.

The majority of cops don’t know complicated gun laws and many of them, even rural good ol’ boys, don’t want civilians owning silencers, full autos, or short barreled guns. To them it’s all another threat they gotta dodge, this they’re content with infringement to a degree. The cop in OP’s story is obviously an average joe that is oblivious to the esoteric and annually changing positions of the ATF.

Lawyer up and get gibs.

Attached: A6A99E12-36DA-4D81-9A7F-4C1069FA205C.jpg (891x819, 376K)

If your friend doesn't file a stolen gun and sue he should honestly kill himself

Assuming that's the whole story, easy fuckin money. Cop confiscating a weapon without any real reason to? Georgia police is gonna have a lot smaller budget after that.

>b-but cops are pro-gun!
where are the bootlickers defending this?

3 of my friends and I did a string of rapid fire at the same time. One was using a AR15 A2, one had a Garand and I was using a Mini-14. Shortly after that, a DFW officer visited us because he thought it was machine gun fire. He was cool and left after we explained what happened. Your friend go file a report with your state police if you suspect the locals are crooked, which it sounds like that one is.

Because they know you're trolling for (you)s with the false dichotomy.

A lot of cops are, but at the same time they’re struggling with the cognitive dissonance of being pro gun but also being shot at by degenerates who obtained guns by not so legal methods. It comes down to our rights vs their fear of death. With AR/Am pistols being more common, and thugs stocking up on them because lol no tax stamp, I see police groups lobbying hard to ban them.

Which range was this?

It's the police's job to do a specific thing, not actually know the laws. They do what they think is right, or in some cases what they can get away with. My favorite two OC examples:

Guy is asked by the police to take over a buddy's gun collection when he got arrested. There were a lot of legal details but basically the police broke every state and federal law and let this guy illegally walk off with a vanfull of guns.

In the other direction, the fucking FIREARMS LICENSING OFFICER of my own town arrested a guy, revoked his permit, and confiscated his guns because he caught the guy carrying a pistol with an renewal notice instead of an actual permit. Despite the fact his own fucking department sends out letters saying that's perfectly legal as long as your renewal is pending. The officer made a big fuss out of to and it took a while for the charges to get dropped and this poor guy to get his life back.

tl;dr: Call a lawyer nao

yeah, gordon is shit because they hire shit. call a lawyer and they'll get his shit back.

probably the cop didn't actually know the law. happens all the time.

I totally agree, however I think that's chickenshit. I'm pursuing a career in LE, I'm all for a challenge. Besides, it's not about the gun, it's about the person behind it.

>be cop
>scurred of criminals and their illegal firearms
>advocate for taking legal guns from legal owners
You guys are fucking retarded.

Attached: Dn8jpN0UcAIWMpt.jpg (865x665, 80K)

>implying none of that is true

Attached: 1536670464730.jpg (720x720, 29K)

Of course it's true. I think you misunderstood me. The "pro-gun cop" thing is a dumb bluepill meme.

Attached: lewd_bowsette_by_sumawesum-dco758t.jpg (314x350, 23K)

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 10K)

>FIREARMS LICENSING OFFICER
What the fuck is this? Is this what permit-to-purchase states have?

Yeah I was mistaken. I have friends that are cops and they're SHALL but of course they're the kinda chill cops who don't trip about shit. The asshole cops who want to bust you for the ass end of a roach in your ashtray are the kind who want to take your funs.

> Dating single trans mothers
Shiggity wiggity diggity, even Quagmire wouldn't giggity.

your mentallity will change when you get a wife or kid. why do you think they don't patrol areas of chicago or detriot anymore?

Hint its not racism, it's that if you roll the dice enough, you're going get snake eyes and some nig-nog whos going to get shot tomorrow by some other nig-nogs is going get lucky aiming at you.

Reminder that cops, the military, and politicians are N E V E R your allies, and they're the specific reason we have the Second Amendment.

Attached: 1537907272506.jpg (1006x702, 188K)

I'm the Gordon user, I don't think OP said what county he's from. But yeah, Gordon sheriff's department and Calhoun PD are a bunch of cocksuckers.

If you're afraid of getting killed, get into a different line of work. No sympathy for those who live by the sword but are afraid to die by it. "Muh officer safety" is a goddamn meme.

This, my safety is more important than officer safety.

The controversy with braces is that the overall length of the firearm can qualify it as a short-barreled rifle if it's shouldered instead of being held like in OP's pic.

I'd lawyer up though since someone took ~$1000 of property from you without paperwork (I'm assuming he didn't give a receipt). Did you get a badge number?

Tbh I think chucklefucks with AR pistols should get v&. The "shooting brace" meme is an obvious and flagrant violation of the law that it. But the gun community is so toxic and negative reinforcing that lawbreakers and degenerates are held in high esteem.

Yeah OP is full of shit. Cops are never ignorant of the law and they certainly would never ever commit theft under the authority of their badge. In fact, I don't think there's a cop who has ever stolen anything in the entire history of law enforcement.

Attached: _fanart__bowsette_by_o0lucia0o-dco1jyz.jpg (900x1350, 155K)

Why aren't you mad at the ATF for caving though?

Fuck off you shill faggot. You don't belong here. You likely don't even come here and are just a tourist or a troll. If you aren't, you have a lot to learn/

When the law is unjust, the only justice is to break it.

Attached: taking the bait again.jpg (500x501, 36K)

>>>r/liberalgunowners

Attached: 0481e99a07613c5bc6864e5c15a9a770.jpg (235x333, 19K)

Bowsette fags get the bullet first

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █▀█▀.jpg (599x739, 84K)

This never happened. At least not the way OP describes it. I bet either there was no such event at all, or it was nothing to do with a pistol brace/ATF concern.

And you haven't, I dunno....shot him?

Attached: 1539100124692.jpg (1078x767, 332K)

You're really just baiting for more Bowsette aren't you?

Attached: 23ed3b77a3e27618d35217bc8f23e1b6.gif (500x700, 1.16M)

Bowsette looks cuter with the snouty face.

>bowsette fag being retarded

> The shell is somehow flexible and be ds with the countour of her spine
What's the point? It's S&M Peach. Is that the level of thirst we've hit? Just shove a little muscle, some fangs, and claws on every single female character and watch the commissions flow in?

It was public land in Eastern Washington

Hopefully you're just trolling, but cop is clearly and obviously in the wrong.

Hopefully your friend isn't a broke dick loser and sues.

I like being rich and having attorneys/accountants on retainer

ok I'll switch it up for you

Attached: 42068765_1911946575554202_8582580004925701384_n.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

>Just shove a little muscle, some fangs, and claws on every single female character and watch the commissions flow in?
Go watch Mister Metokur's Deviant's series.
Yes, this is how the internet has worked for more than a decade now

Attached: anime tiddies.jpg (445x331, 52K)

Sorry, when you said DFW officer, I assumed it was Dallas/Fort Worth.

I don't think everything is a false flag but
>avatarfagging with multiple images of unrelated specific anime character for no real reason
can't wait for someone who's totally not (you) to post the opinion disregarded meme reply.

Cop stole his gun he needs to call the atf they get a hard on for busting cops, if where he was shooting was legal

> i get to choose what laws are valid
kys fucking retard

is right.
To all you morons saying to sue, There's a 100% chance there's security footage of that retard shouldering the brace, and if he tries to sue he will get rightly fucked because he broke THE LAW.
A cop gives you a break and you lolbertarian morons threaten to sue? Disgraceful. Just as bad as libtards who think border laws don't apply to them. You should be on your knees thanking the man

Oh fuck, do this. Don't contact the police department first, just call the ATF.

Maybe I'm just bored and like posting lewd Nintendo characters?

Attached: 41684266_366929143879456_4390480924073426970_n.jpg (850x850, 98K)

ive had one encounter with police while shooting
i was shooting in the woods on what i thought was blm land
turns out it was private property but the owners are cool with people shooting on it
anyway a sheriffs deputy was driving by and stopped to talk with me
he didnt like that i had parked my car off road
it was a fire hazard
he also chastised me for leaning my shotgun against my car vertically
he was kind of right and he didn't give me to hard a time so it was fine

Attached: 1531953047710.jpg (287x288, 14K)

Cops are for LEGAL gun ownership.
You don't get to pick and choose what laws you want to follow.

This is for your efforts

Attached: 42419066_265949377367212_7518725129600639558_n.jpg (1054x1150, 101K)

Not the gay trap hentai shit you're posting
Got the pic of Doomguy painting the floor red with boswers brains?

Attached: 1538923644412.jpg (768x960, 142K)

Braces are legal. Cops don't get to write the law.

>normie vidya game soiboy faggot shit on Jow Forums

Attached: o-ROGER-KANGABRO-570.jpg (570x814, 84K)

Attached: 1484666382512.png (2560x1440, 2.94M)

>being a bowsette fag
>Not on /v/, /lgbt/, or Jow Forums
>But on Jow Forums

Attached: 0514a8d03f3ef7420343543c216c64a188a322.jpg (640x960, 54K)

lel

Attached: 3WLPMnq.jpg (800x623, 93K)

furfag tranny wacker

Attached: 5b285daf81d5e5dc99d955801a70047d.jpg (480x560, 30K)

I was waiting for this one

Attached: 4xD0Ghd.jpg (1315x1000, 176K)

And I was waiting on the bowsette getting killed
I had it but its gone\
Pic related is the average bowsette fapper

Attached: 9qJ0c4Y.gif (680x315, 141K)

Attached: azt2puurhio11.png (1006x1248, 1.24M)

Bowsette fags are the scum of the earth
i.imgur.com/1N9vb8g.jpg

Attached: 2f29.png (718x960, 480K)

I don't have any bowsette guro, but im not against it.

Attached: 41775559_2111866538843894_3014742110889971403_n.jpg (320x320, 23K)

I saw one where Doomguy is standing outside the girls-only club with the other princesses when the bouncer won't let him in. He borrows the princess crown and smashed it into the bouncers face before walking in.

I assumed there were demons inside that needed tearing to keep it canon.

SB Tactical is the only brace that has been explicitly allowed to be shouldered, and only when completely unmolested.
All other braces become NFA configured firearms the when they are shouldered.

> The pistol stabilizing brace was neither “designed” nor approved to be used as a shoulder stock, and therefore use as a shoulder stock constitutes a “redesign” of the device because a possessor has changed the very function of the item. Any individual letters stating otherwise are contrary to the plain language of the NFA, misapply Federal law, and are hereby revoked.

Who said anything about shouldering it?

Attached: 41699294_688044048236664_6946984620830000301_n.jpg (480x480, 55K)

>I saw one where Doomguy is standing outside the girls-only club with the other princesses when the bouncer won't let him in. He borrows the princess crown
Faggo...
>and smashed it into the bouncers face before walking in.
You're all right, user... now post it

Attached: oi1f0Mh.jpg (1200x1268, 181K)

Joke’s on you, I’m long past caring about my country’s gun laws.

Attached: 6BA41125-80BA-477A-B404-5561B670A6A1.jpg (329x329, 27K)

false dichotomy, there is no magical see-saw with police safety on one side and everyone else's safety on the other. Taking away from one does not automatically lower the other. 1/10 cause I replied.

> There's a 100% chance there's security footage of that retard shouldering the brace

You do realize the ATF clarified that it's perfectly legal to shoulder an AR that has a brace on it?

Yeah bro shut the fuck up, you know 99% of people with braces are shouldering them.
If you've ever shouldered one, then just accept the cop was right and stop being a nigger.

kys lawbreaker

It is not illegal to shoulder a brace, at least until the ATF changes its mind again.

Smoothbrain, ATF recently said you are allowed to shoulder pistol braces.

Keep licking that boot though, I need it nice and clean for when I show up at your girl's house.

DO PEOPLE ACTUALL SHOOT A PISTOLS LIKE THAT LIKE WTF IS THAT

>now post it
I can't. I didn't think I'd ever get a chance to use it. My shame knows no bounds.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how illegal would this be in California?

Attached: 1537034772061.jpg (591x779, 78K)

Sounds like the cop was so pro-gun he stole the pistol from OP's friend. That shit's sitting in his gun safe right now, it ain't in an evidence locker or some shit.

>If we just assume that everyone is a breaking the law then we can steal their stuff
"Law enforcement"

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (593x720, 58K)

Just thinking about owning such a thing in CA is a hate crime

>tranny spamming
Anons, report this faggot for spamming his weeb hentai shit

Attached: 1538101129591.jpg (750x746, 95K)

12. Unless, of course, you stole it. Then it's a misdemeanor.

I hadn't read the July ruling, but whatever.
If you buy a brace for the express purpose of shouldering it you are a law breaker that hasn't changed. If you never intended to actually use the brace as a brace you are a 100% a criminal just as you would be if you remove the strap or permanently affix the brace.

It's a stupid thread. I'm objectively improving it.

Attached: bowsette_and_boosette_by_iojknmiojknm-dcnzvdu.png (800x871, 720K)

I gotchu senpai

Attached: 1538037690125.jpg (960x816, 88K)

Attached: k7Z3gJcrd-o.jpg (1000x1436, 503K)