Do any of you car carry?

What setup you use?

Attached: F57E3F26-F787-4A53-BDEC-53B7CEED5D19.jpg (500x449, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWiOQBQx0EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 o'clock iwb

Attached: 1520197071144.jpg (1200x1077, 1.83M)

I just use my pistol on my right side. I have tried a 642 airweight on the ankle because its easy to draw while sitting

8 oclock IWB.
Leaving a gun in plain view while you're driving is fucking retarded.

>Leaving a gun in plain view while you're driving is fucking retarded.
In some places it is the law, unless you have a concealed carry license.

I drive a lander so the interior is kinda small. Either in between the seat and console or right under my seat since I never move it

Looks really uncomfortable for the knees.

the ol' 9mm in the center console trickeroo. can't have it out in the open for immediate access per florida state law (don't have a ccw)

I had pic related in my jeep while I had it which I'm pretty confident is goat placement

with the one in your op pic I found that I would always slam the back of my hand against the wheel and it would go funny and fumble the gun

center console is what I'm doing in my current car until I figure out a better way

All the joke products like clamps for the bottom of the driver door (cross body draw on steroids), under the seat safe (australia carry), and fleshlights to turn the cup holder into a holster were all not gonna work.

I carry appendix and the way I sit shoves the butt of my gun directly into my skin so I didn't want to practice trying to draw that inside of the car. Put a glock 17 in there with a 33 rounder and called it a day. I had an old beanie with the little poof ball on top that I would put on top of the glock to obscure it and it was really easy to grab the poof and fling it off whenever I wanted to shoot at kia's

Attached: 7c845ea91e688ba788c6cf63f7292ba7.jpg (538x570, 58K)

Looks like it would interfere with a manual transmission. Interesting concept though, good work.

I'm a lefty, so I keep a cheap IWB holster clipped on the storage lip on my driver's seat door. Works well enough.

Im a fudd so I keep a 1911 in the glove box of my Mercury Grand Marquis, the kind of car not not made for women or importfags. I stretch out on the blue velour and lean on the armrest and own the hwy.

Nah, wranglers have the gear shifter closer to the passenger side with the 2w/4w lever on the driver side, so you have plenty of room

I'm a cross dressing, common sense gun control toting, onions drinking millenial so I wouldn't know about manual anyway

I found it to be the best holster mount but since it's only for jeep wranglers right now it's kinda worthless if you dont have a wrangler

3rd gen 4runner.

that's retarded asf

You'd be surprise how much it hides when you're sitting there. I've had cops fail to notice it.

I imagine something like this would be best if you have a full size truck/SUV

Attached: 8FA681E9-609B-466D-900B-0D29B976AF9A.jpg (800x533, 73K)

>that's retarded
>asf
>that's retarded asf

Different user btw.

Attached: 1379824516525.jpg (800x425, 72K)

When you have a 9mm as a penis size

You just described how a manual Jeep has selectors set up? I have a VW golf though and that would interfere with my 5 speed shifter

That's a pretty dangerous game you're playing just 4 teh luls

33 rounds, what on earth would you need that many for? Im all for high cap mags but for CC, do you REALLY need it?

aside from my CCW, I tossed a shockwave loaded with slugs under my seat for when I'm not carrying

He's already bought a glock 17. Leave him be.

>need
SHALL

I use a strong rubber covered magnet. Super inconspicuous but works well

great get into a minor fender bender and end up with a hole in your head!

Attached: gfdss.jpg (318x159, 7K)

The old Glovebox SP2022. Not so bad because I usually ride shotgun and it fits perfectly in the glovebox with the backstrap facing me.

T. Don't have LTC yet.

have fun when that magnet causes your gun to fire

Depends on which vehicle I'm using, but usually a 20ga memewave under one of the seats, a full size 9mm plastique pistol in my console, and whatever I'm CCing. Also, a rifle in the toolbox.

t. slightly paranoid suburban texan.

Attached: 1513739453660.jpg (960x540, 52K)

>drive 2003 Mustang GT
>Can't CC (Car Carry) in it
>technically can, but shouldn't, because every cop immediately suspects me to be a scumbag, so I just IWB and hand them my CCWP with my DL
>one day will have a newer mustang to eliminate this problem

Attached: 1530651922100.jpg (494x494, 47K)

tokarev tucked between the passenger seat and center console

>SHALL

Attached: A6B082A8-6829-474E-ACA5-2AD6B502C058.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

I have a kydex holster clipped over the pocket if my driver side door. Works great.

Sure do

Attached: PO161__79635.1516762941.600.600.jpg (400x600, 104K)

Based Utah considers your vehicle to be a private domicile and therefore allows you to conceal a weapon inside one without a permit.

>not protected from any angle

>using a taurus for your car

Not him but my Jeep is a 4 spd automatic and while that would clear the gear lever just fine, it would block the 4wd/2wd selector.

Origin of this meme? The fat guy with the shotgun

Keep my glawk in the middle (bench) seat compartment of my F-150

>excuse me, nigger, please wait a second while I flip up my center console, spill my drink, spill my spaghetti, and grab my gun

There must be a better way. I'm open to suggestions.

Attached: UT-Sex-Toy-Protest-2[1].jpg (1473x1077, 93K)

Y-your a fuggin idiot...
What im really asking is, in what situation will 33 rounds be needed, unless youre in an action movie. Isnt it impractical to carry that much?

>shall
Like i can or have the will to take away anything you own.

>all of asset still owned by jews in banks
>pretends to be rich
>drives like shit
>complains about tax while spending money it doesnt have
>time to pay, shitty blue collar job doesnt pay enough
>chimp out and bitch about “immigrants are taking the gud jobs and benefits”
Whiteoids

Attached: 6586C0F3-A6AD-4674-8218-0928E76C12B5.png (625x682, 125K)

>Crazy guy threw his matress in his neigbors dumpster instead of cutting it into pieces. Crazy guy is oranje shirt.
>Neighbor throws it back in the alley between the houses.
>Crazy guy throws the matress on neighbors yard.
>Wife and brother comes filming him
>Boomer neighbor and boomer son telling him to fug off.
>Crazy guy threatining to kill his neighbors, but they are open carrying.
>crazy guys bro hands him a baseball bat
>Boomer tells crazy guy don't come within 3 feet of me or you get shot.
>Crazy guy chucks the bat at boomer, and rushes for him
>Boomer son drops him with his trusty short barreled shotty, saving his dads life because boomers think a 9mm glock will defend you against someone on anti depressants.
In Texas, desu nothing will probably happen because of stand your ground.
And they were assaulted so this is self defense.
On a side note, anyone who takes those antifepressants ends up becoming crazy.

Michael Miller, a 31 year old boomer from Abilene, Texas.

Texas has duty to retreat, these guys will probably get convicted because they could've left at any time. Then if they had been followed onto their property or house they would be legal to shoot. But this happened in an alley or street so they're fucked

Why the fuck do americans do this? They set their utes so high but then leave the diff so low to the ground. They aren't going to be offroading anywhere like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWiOQBQx0EE

Attached: DDDD.png (386x640, 149K)

No it doesn't.

Can a black user use these things in his car and not get shot in a routine traffic stop?

because American truck cucks dont do it to go off road, they never off road. they dont even put anything in the bed. they do it for when they're speeding and bearing down on people they look bigger, so people feel compelled to move. If that doesn't work, the 9billion lumin high output led fog rated headlights they all have placed directly at blinding height will annoy everyone else into moving out of the way. This flavor of faggotry is so common in american car culture that shit like the ford raptor exists because of it, a 80k truck that COMES like that, blinding led lights and all.

Attached: 1538920004814.png (373x362, 313K)

Honestly?
No

You drive a couch, and I love your setup.

Nigger what? Texas has no duty to retreat. That shit got removed in 95.

SHALL

Impractical to carry on your body, yes.
Impractical to carry in your car, no.

Full bench? Mine has a driver's seat and then the passenger seat is attached to the middle seat so I just jam my pistol between them and fake leather friction takes care of the rest. So far potholes and washboards have failed in their many attempts to move the pistol from its position. Mags go in the door pocket and it works out great. Even did an impromptu fire and reload drill one night on a dirt road in butt fucking egypt on a patch of unlucky prickly pears and cholla.

>that massive metal frame just to hold a gun

you're a massive retard

No shit, he carries in condition zero. Of course hes a tard.

Is that Mike Rowe naked and wearing a pink apron while holding a shotgun? You have a source on that?

Wouldn't it be better to mount it to the lower side of the console, right beside your right knee? That seems like the quickest and most convenient place. Also you won't bang your kok on it every time you have to stop quickly

>assumptions

Attached: 1532528318225.png (657x527, 24K)

God Bless America!

>mfw I miss my 70 Cadillac.

Attached: B026C2E0-DDBB-4140-9A95-FCC4722A54DC.jpg (360x471, 38K)

Him, yeah but you're not doing tacticool split times on going from 2wd to 4w and it wont kill you to move your arm maybe an inch around it

Because my shield with 8 rounds is alright for walking around, and it's much much smaller and easier than having a meme truck gun or sbr and the mag just sits in between the console and seat so it's literally no difference in footprint. I'm not carrying it on me you autist.

Have you not driven a car before? Or have you just not seen 18 gauge sheet steel. A flat sheet of metal all of 1/8" thick wow so thick wow so bulky, and the one extra support that's completely underneath your legs unless your pedals are underneath your seat. Grow up

How on earth did you come to the conclusion that that's a picture I took of my own gun? I even said I used it with a glock while I had the mount. Wanna rethink what you were trying to accomplish now that you know what's going on?

Because it’s not an off-road truck, bongboi. It’s lifted with large tars to impress women (males). If it had portal axles I’d be mirin tho.

Someone with a truck like that will certainly drive like shit.
Probably bangs his horn constantly too.

Sad but true. Raptor gets a pass though. Big gay 3/4 and 1 tons are the real offenders.

t. F350 and 150 owner

Same with texas

Literally this

>being a gun own and now having a CC
Do these types of people exist? If so..why?

A mans car weapon

Attached: E612B49D-6AEB-4585-A0C0-E2AB1CF79172.jpg (2980x4026, 3.1M)

In North Carolina it has to be in plain view if you don't have a CCP. I don't one yet so if I got pulled over for a traffic stop and had my AK pistol with 75 round drum on the dash I'd be fine, but if it was on the seat with a jacket over it and the officer noticed, I would be fucked. Kind of funny but it makes sense legally.

Can you imagine trying to explain to a traffic cop why you have a fucking AK sitting in your passenger seat

>all legal purposes

Mine is two bucket seats, center seat flips down for a console thingy. Part your ass goes on in the middle opens up and is a compartment. I was also thinking of smushing the Glock between the flipped down console part and the seat cushion.

how much did you pay for that shit

Is my wife natalya.

SHALL

>complain about jews
>something about "whiteoids"

Jose the mexican nazi spotted

I take my gun out of my pocket and rest it on the center console along with my keys.

Bought a cheap Sticky holster, wedged it between the console and seat, done.

Guys this isn't hard why are you making it hard

Attached: trek gan.jpg (1080x1920, 1.29M)

Attached: B015065A-2635-42AB-96D9-97B540BD23C4.jpg (3674x3022, 2.38M)

>shitty blue collar job
Owning a gun store isn't a blue collar job fuckhead

S H A L L
H
A
L
L

Attached: 1537072069050.jpg (767x488, 40K)

... But user, in this country you don't have to explain yourself...

There is literally nothing wrong with customizing your own truck as you see fit

How to Get Shot by Cops: The Thread

>2003 Mustang GT
bro, the ultimate bean machine is the fox body

The traffic cop can suck my ass, I do what I want

Attached: 8E78CBED-3D0C-4EE3-BCBC-829E9760491D.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Custom trucks are wonderful. Putting 3 led light bars on your grill, tow mirrors out, brodozer flatbiller with a giant diesel fag sticker is in poor taste user. Plus these truck drivers tend to drive aggressively. custom autos are great even though most are shit.

Attached: 3702DE9C-9329-43AF-9F40-7DAE3615D27B.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

jammed inbetween the seat and cupholder

not if you do it like this

Attached: dontmakemedothis.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Center console Glock.

Attached: IMG_6470.jpg (1360x1800, 2.13M)

I think the mounted car rifle is a sexier setup

Attached: E742D321-E6E5-4954-AAB7-AD07308B7A6D.jpg (2304x4096, 1.35M)

I imagine after explaining why I have a chest rig with 4 loaded mags explaining the AK would be easy

Attached: 8E8A82A7-F948-4969-9EA8-4C15872A6E7E.jpg (3024x4032, 3.81M)

Kek

Attached: 3DCBC246-E998-4F2F-A755-C601BF736E89.png (1960x1146, 196K)

I like this too much. I have always been enamored with the idea of a ps90 SBR as a truck gun. Seems like it would be the perfect gun for it

Attached: 65B8A8CC-5C98-4BAE-9AE2-3A7D2A7E121F.jpg (3024x4032, 2.2M)

Safety first.