Thoughts on the french army?

Attached: french-troops-76872933.jpg (1600x1048, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance-grenade_individuel_Mle_F1_(LGI_Mle_F1)
youtu.be/1NMU3ke7Z2M
youtu.be/TNdwWUSGJWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Domestic equipment and doesnt depend on US like other nato countries. Has a nigger problem

well no existing army has as many victories in it's sheet as them, so cudos i guess.

i don't know if that whole french pussy meme thing only comes from WW2, but when i've been to france, i met a lot of pretty tough guys. at least people seemed tougher and more violent than iE in Germany. I've been to Strasbourg, Calais and Lyon, and whitnessed some pretty tough incidents. in every case people escalated from like 0 - 100 in no time and started throwing punches, and in one case bottles. and it wasn't only the melanine enriched gentlemen who did that.

Attached: FreNiggz.jpg (772x801, 139K)

Poor but rugged
Also this It was nowhere near this bad 15 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE

Attached: 1350343186999.jpg (501x648, 38K)

Such a shame that they and everyone else is just getting 416s from Heckle and Cock. French weapons innovation and manufacturing needs to be reborn.

Europe is the future. There's a reason European police are all changing their uniforms to look more alike. Yuro militaries will see the same developement. It's only logical for France to use German rifles.

And that bs aside, i remember a frog posting on here about his experience after testing the new rifles. He said they're in almost every aspect superior to the FAMAS he's been using for years.

Attached: 26169945_2018727795008135_673317408294651766_n.jpg (720x960, 55K)

I have no doubts that the 416 is superior to the Famas, but it's still sad to see it go. Plus it'd be interesting to see a French company or state run organization compete with H&K.

Attached: FrogNiggz.png (1492x1168, 2.38M)

They surrender!

t. fudd boomer retard

Probably second best in terms of troop quality in NATO, after the UK.

like, when? except 1940?

look at that frog in the OP, that's one tough motherfucker. that's not what surrender looks like.

Good soldiers, overly ambitious leadership.

They and the Brits are the only American allies I'd trust with holding up their end of a fight.

It's funny because back in the army they had acronyms for everything, one of them was supposed to end with a R but our captain cut it, said "the R is for retreat, we don't do that so forget it"

>Rifle from 2004 is superior to Rifle from 1971
Are you sure?

why was be posing with dirty naked nigger apes, again?

Attached: ec085ee0e6aa35e6df2256f196e137a3.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

>Get brand new rifle from factory.
>Mon Dieu ! It is better than my used FAMAS, manufactured in 1981, that was used to shoot rifle grenades, had fired over 100k rounds, and went through three deployments.

Shut the fuck up, seriously

Germans make the best guns in all of Europe.

Deal.With.It.

t. wehraboo

I wish I had been born French

The same thing will happen to the HKs eventually. Units will keep the newest ones under lock and key at the back of the armory and keep handing the old beaters to recruits

retarded hat/5

That’s exactly the point.

Those fingernails look downy

I really liked working with the Frogs.
They were very professional, intelligent, and disciplined. They made 35 year old equipment run like it was brand new.
France is definitely my favorite NATO country to work with.

t. Burger Defense Forces

What was Vietnam? Cambodia? Foreign legion? Etc.

Those usually aren't what memesters cite when making the surrender jokes. Most people are barely aware France was ever in SE Asia.

That's the army's fault for being so fucking stingy. We'll see if the HKs are more reliable

>That thumb

the whole joke was made during the irak war about france surrending to Germany during WW2, all of that because they refused to go in a pointless war

>more reliable
the first years they'll be okay, then the STANAGs will get beaten up to shit, then the triggers will start to act strangely but before that the barrel will be shot out and the bolts will ahve to be replace because "lol carbine gas in a 14.5" barrel", and let's not even talk about the damage caused by rifle grenades to the rifle itself

iirc the majority of the 416s purchased by France are the 10.5" barreled version. We'll see how well they hold up.

It’s called clubbed fingers. It usually happens to people with severe cardio pulmonary disease or disorders. It’s usually a pretty reliable sign of Lung cancer or heart disease.

thx man. i saved that pic months ago wondering about that big ass mutant thumb, finally the mistery is solved.

Attached: 5fb.jpg (850x400, 100K)

That is one ugly fucking hand.

Attached: IMG_1625.jpg (340x565, 59K)

>10.5"

Why?

Useless. Doesn't defend their country from invaders, openly allows Antifa to count election ballots, refuses to overthrow the shitastic 5th Republic.
>but when i've been to france, i met a lot of pretty tough guys
It's called tryharding. Projecting a front, because they know they are shit.

Given that the USA wrote the check for French adventures in Vietnam....

>rifle grenades
I hope you mean the underslungs like used to be under the M16s.

Otherwise, who and what the fuck is happening?

his trips vs. your dubs, you lose

No, the French still use barrel-attached rifle grenades.

would enlist in a heartbeat! greatest military record in europe post rome. they get way too much shit for WWII when they did really well all things considered.

Attached: 13686748_153083435120105_5381123903083482366_n.jpg (491x480, 32K)

Barely. The possibility was there but in 3 years I didn't see anyone shoot a rifle grenade. They were made redundant by the LGI en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance-grenade_individuel_Mle_F1_(LGI_Mle_F1)

>The noise made on firing is only 52 dB
Wow, that's actually incredible.

>okay let's check this shit
>first thing you hear is someone yelling in arab
>fug and it only get's worse from there

Shit was pretty nice when I was there... in 2005

If you look at modern day competitions like the europe tank thing, bad. If you go full boomer and talk about the "good ol times", good until 1812

youtu.be/1NMU3ke7Z2M

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-07-19-29-56-1.png (766x540, 370K)

That's a common beret, every army in the world use it.

Wow. Frogs are in the special tier huh?

>pretending you know things for brownie points on a Mongolian Basket Weaving Forum
>only making yourself look like a retard
>pic related

Attached: 1533725173734.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Same. Born Canadian though, so thats like a quarter of the way there

>used by Monaco
It must be good then.

...wtf...

The thing that really impresses me is the 1 man crew and the squad level integration. Commando mortars are a fantastic piece of kit.

Are they american military defending their country from the mexicans?
>antifa counting ballots
senpai that's sw*den

Imagine being this ignorant

Ayy, come on. The Danes have been going all in since the 90's, and lost a lot of good men in Helmand.

Iraq

Their navy doesn't use ramped carriers like some awful third world shitholes so that's certainly a point of respect for them

Rno has some good videos but he does spout some fuddlore and has a bubba'd mosin. In his video, he states that the 416 is shit, which we all know is false, he then goes on to scream "hurr it's cause of establishment is unpatriotic that we didn't get a french rifle". It would have been good to get a domestically prodiced rifle, but the problem is the french gun industry is just not big enough to produce the quantity needed for the army. Verney Carron applied with their AR15 but they pulled out because they wouldn't be able to produce enough units.

The real reason why this happened was the 2015 attacks. The police basically used all their manpower for counterterrorism, which allowed the nogs to venture out of their ghettos and hang around the city during the day.

We have outdated issued gear, namely for vigipirates patrols. I'm Stil seeing the s3 flak jacket. While it's good against blast and fragmentation, it won't stop bullet as well as a dedicated pc. The new smbe is very nice, saw a couple a lyon and spoke with the guys, very satisfied with it for combat but not very confortable to wear for the entire day patrolling. Our new gun is better than the FAMAS obviously, and seeing we don't have any manufacturing capability close to what MAF or Mab once were, it's logical to purchase it elsewhere. The fs90 could have been nice but there's no manufacturing plants for it outside lithgow. Material wise we're doing good but the leclerc is going to be outdated for Africa and shit pretty quick seeing it has been built for the Eastern European plains not sunsaharian desert.

>you must be 18 or older to post here

you use the famas bipod a lot?

any afteraction reports frogs can link about that paratrooper scrum in afghanistan? remember the main things were like 13 kia and the paras took almost no ammo

Not him but we used it all the time at the range because 100m prone was what we did most of the time. Hardly practiced any other kind of shooting.
200m standing up every now and then
50m hip fire in burst mode maybe once a year

interesting! thx. also found the bipod on your old sniper rifles interesting (place near the center) assuming easier to deploy when prone im assuming

He backtracked on the HK416 recently, I suppose he heard some good things from buddies still in the army

Went to shit ever since the fourth republic stopped those paras in Algeria doing what must be done to stop the march of communism.
Jkjk they are the only NATO military that has several active theaters of independant combat going on at this minute. Mali, Syria, and Chad. Despite incredibly low budget they still seem to do well in these nations. I think mostly because colonial wars of this kind doesn't require huge budgets, but France has been doing well in combat and continues to make war their business in the 21st century.

not him either, but i never shot with bipod closer than 200m and also never hip fired ( just reservist here) but yeah for long surveillance or accurate shot with iron sights only (in my experience from 200 to 400m) we uses it a lot

The look neat, but isn't that camo kinda' outdated?

>kinda' outdated
>t. Digishit and multishittard zoomer

I don't know you tell me

French official wanted to change the camo patern maybe a decade ago but they wanted to keep our camo to be easily identified ( plus they wanted to save money)

Attached: camomali.jpg (1024x662, 97K)

should take the blue and red out of their flag

that hand is fucked
the thumb looks like a small penis with a black thing on it

It's good for our terrain. With wear and dust it performs OK in mountainous desert but 'it as good as daguet. Can' T say I do. Useful for overwatch but not something you want to deploy and retract constantly.
Ian made an interview of the guy behind the f2, good stuff. He talks about why it's in the middle I think

another exemple

Attached: camo.png (637x442, 645K)

And yet they gave it to a couple of nigger nations...

Attached: 894532.jpg (1000x541, 150K)

yep but you would never mistake one for another
thats different from 2 NATO country with multicam

That doesn't remove its retardnes.

You're not gonna whine about that when you wrote an ever bigger check for yourself. And also a few dozen thousands of dead young men.

Come the fuck on, he wasn't even especially trying or anything. Just doing his job because it's a mandatory thing to do, as long you get so much (you) so easily there's no reasons to stop.

They have been very active in Africa the past few years

youtu.be/TNdwWUSGJWY

on ne meme pas

Looks like an Eastern Orthodox Church
Probably a Femen Orc

>This picture hurts the Chink, the Slav, the Brit, and the Poo

Attached: US_Navy_101210-N-1261P-035_USS_Abraham_Lincoln_(CVN_72)_and_Charles_De_Gaulle_(R_91)_join_together_f (2100x1500, 2.35M)

They sure relied on US logistics in Mali

Paris was always shit. All Parisians are niggers on the inside

Looks like another planet.

Yeah, they really did a fabulous job, pushing around all those German duchies

Attached: 1507802932229.png (575x540, 416K)

They're good at hiding.

Attached: French GCM Mountain Brigade Commandos..jpg (2048x1365, 647K)

Nice camo pattern. /fa/ as fuck.

not GCM or mountain brigade, they're 13 rdp.

i saw that f2 video ill check it out. thx

any info on that paratrooper scrum in afghan?

LMFAO

Paris is fine, you're just suffering from a transient mental illness that makes you see niggers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>Paris is fine
Nowhere near, not to mention the suburbs