Anyone here have experience with the Dead Air Wolf Im debating whether to get one or an Omega 9k

Anyone here have experience with the Dead Air Wolf Im debating whether to get one or an Omega 9k.

Attached: dead air wolf black.jpg (1500x1000, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadairsilencers.com/products/wolverine-pbs-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=-GpNbff63vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead Air products are vastly superior to SiCo proucts, and DA will be around for a long time. SiCo is a hard maybe.

Omega 9k is the best 9mm can on the market though

This.

It's also non user servicable. That was the dealbreaker for me.

kek no

check out the Kraken 9

It’s not a rimfire can.

Wolf is modular, quieter than 9K in long louder in short. You're running it on a subgun I assume?

But is is a lifetime product from a legal standpoint. If I can do something to extend the life of my investment or at least keep it as close to factory condition as possible for use, I'd prefer to. Also I'm not sure burn cleaning with supersonics is as effective with 9mm as it is with rifle cans.
Also completely arbitrary point: the welds on sealed cans look like absolute dogshit and I can not stomach being attatched to such an unaesthetic item for life.

Not him but I couldn't find a 3 lug mount for it. Don't know if it works with other companies mounts but it doesn't say that it does on the site.

Bump

You're making me want to do this even more.

deadairsilencers.com/products/wolverine-pbs-1/

Would it be a pain in the ass to get this muzzle device PNWd onto a but retain the OAL? What's the price and turnaround on something like that?

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-23-20-33-37~2.png (1137x547, 467K)

If your going to spend that much, you mind as well get one that vibrates

Pls respond

N-nvm

Do you want more of a handgun can or a pistol caliber carbine can?

AKs do not suppress well. ADCO can do what you want for like $150 with maybe a 2 week turn around.

As an owner of a Sandman K, and a Dead Air Key Mo on my SiCo Omega, your statement is false and overly general.

Attached: 42919923255_e1df99e7b5_b.jpg (1024x768, 259K)

Your opinions are quite unwelcome.

>owns a 19X
opinion mocked then discarded

I want to know when the Microtech R2K will finally be available, personally.
youtube.com/watch?v=-GpNbff63vU

Attached: 20180504_100834[1].jpg (1000x563, 119K)