How can America even compete?

How can America even compete?

Attached: 71038d1dgy1fx49l1wrpfg20jo0b2x6p.gif (708x398, 1.97M)

this thing is so fucking neat

IMPLESSIVE

Quantum™.

>How can America even compete?

Attached: BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT.jpg (750x600, 62K)

>CAS
Lol easy pickings for Chinese AA missiels.

>missiels
*misfires and blows up crew*
IMPLESSIVE QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY

And not a single incident is known of what you are saying. I can feel the fear of Chinese superiority from here.

the chinese have like 100+ different AA missiles and guns

don't samefag, chang

Attached: góð tilraun frændi reyndu nú að túlka þessa tungu.png (352x101, 4K)

Everybody who doesn't agrees with me is a samefag!

Pathetic

an Icelandic chinkshill, now I've seen everything

By ordering John Deere to stop selling them to China.

China already miniaturized a rail gun to put on an armored land platform? As expected from the sole remaining superpower.

Attached: 1421338074734 (1).png (853x543, 47K)

40mm

Impressive stabilization, you can see the optics automatically lowering itself after the recoil, this shows how superior the manufacturing capabilities of Chinese industries. Every nation will copy this after seeing this from China.

Whats the name of this thing?

It must suck being that short and having to push the brakes with every shot.

Impressive indeed.

What's the cable for ?

Quantum transmissions of test data.

Seriously, what's supposed to be so amazing about that thing?

Unmanned drone that is fast and uses 40mm air burst radar fused shells. If Syria has 3 of these, the Americans and their proxies would be flushed from the Middle East immediately.

>40mm air burst radar fused shells.
Congratulations on reinventing technology from the Second World War.

Kevin

It's called Improvisation where China makes an inferior American made material into a superior Chinese super machine.

What you're trying to say is that it doesn't matter what American military makes because it's just reinventing Chinese gunpowder.

>combat drones in an all-out war against a technologically advanced enemy

Sure, buddy, call it what you want. If it helps you sleep at night.

Why do you believe this? The West has one of the best intelligence gathering networks in the world. The second one actually managed to make it into the sandbox, it would be jammed, then blown to bits from hundreds of miles away.

That’s not how any war works, Chang.
>Ha, I’ll invent these super V2 rockets that bomb London, surely those stupid English will just surrender
>Nothinng personal, these Super tanks will surely be the end of the silly Russians
>w-why are we losing? Quick, more wonder weapons!

Allies will win the air battle after your multi million dollar AAs are defeated by flares, your navy is a rusted hulk and after you run out of Corpses to throw at our well supplied and well equipped ground forces, we might leave you as a vassal state.

>The West has one of the best intelligence gathering networks in the world.

>CIA literally in Kiev handing cookies
>Did not even notice Russian green men in Crimea

the best indeed

It's an amphibious all terrain drone with a 40mm cannon for fire support and optics.

Quantum trolled

>>CIA literally in Kiev handing cookies
That's kinda sweet actually.

By blowing it up like it's nothing. ANything made by the zipperheads will always be low quality and mass produced, from bookbags to weapons.

Attached: 1521842608157.jpg (720x594, 57K)

what is the name of that camo?

Attached: creeper.png (300x300, 10K)

Lemme get those wheels for my truck

is that thing manned?

needs white walls to get that 100% chicom aesthetic

obviously not..

I'LL BRING THE FUCK TO YOU STEVE

these are the same yellow horde that cant move a mechanized division 50 clicks without it shitting itself everywhere.

americants are already pissed off about Dshksk lighting them up, and trying to shoot back with 5.56 lmao
now imagine your stryker / foot patrol gets lit up from across a mountain pass with airburing 40mm, and then this thing drives off and does the same thing a mile down the road

that was India

You are not fighting cave chinks this time james

>james
nice try juan

this actually is a great idea, its meant for mountainous terrain right?

where's the cute little rider?!

According to IISS, Israel has the most effective global espionage network followed by Russia, followed by China, THEN the US. Then I think it's France or Saudi Arabia.

So it can't actually rotate the turret like? The design looks like it'd be impossible.

Also looks like it's going to fall over if it fires at the wrong angle.

Overall I only expect this to see service in shit-tier african countries.

Great, one more stupid jamming pod i've gotta sling under the hornet goddamnit

this thing aint wireless, look behind it. theres a guy with a 360 controller just out of frame

it's a Quantum Control Suite you disgusting fucking burger

I..implessive!!

>the Chinese cannot into logistics and have several different missiles that all do the same thing because their military technology isn’t about function, it’s about cloning more successful military hardware
I M P L E S S I V E

What will they do if there's no nearby outlet to plug it in?

They have miniaturised the sun, they can take it to the battlefield for power supply to everything.

Yes, they have a lot of that kind of light vehicles on the himalayan plateau, you can not airlift a normal APC there but these things are light enough to be put on mountains where they would be shooting down on Indian tanks trying to cross rhe valleys.

The hull looks like it would be penetrated by a swiftly thrown rock

>gets shot down doing anything but harrassing 3rd world sand people