You assholes told me this was worth watching. I'm watching it right now and it's fucking bullshit

You assholes told me this was worth watching. I'm watching it right now and it's fucking bullshit.

I demand not only an apology but also a better movie to watch

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJNWg-MDEYk
youtu.be/pWpyNEhpi00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Das Boot
Generation Kill

Attached: 852FCCB8-8CB0-477B-B24D-1C70C4253921.jpg (218x231, 32K)

Paths of Glory

My neverserved buddies wanted me to go see it with them and Im glad I didnt.
The trailer looked hoaky as fuck.
Siege of Jadotville was another that I tried to watch but just couldnt get past 30mins in.

I've already seen those more than twice, but thx.

Someone posted a few .webms from "317th platoon" in the last weeks, about the french in Indochina. Looked fucking great. Everything i read about that movie also said it was pretty damn good. But i can't find a fucking stream that's working, +10 internetz for whoever presents a working link.

Attached: merlin_142049079_ab8d304b-2931-43e2-8ba6-0e2546219ee3-articleLarge.jpg (600x423, 81K)

Lmao listening to Jow Forums muhrica movie recommendations

>I demand not only an apology but also a better movie to watch
I know this feel. See pic related, my go to Jow Forums recommendation

Attached: 514KY6KC0GL._SY445_.jpg (307x445, 31K)

>enemy at the gates
>Blood diamond
>Beneath hill 60

ur mum

Attached: 1535063449937.png (1080x1057, 1.23M)

fat man and little boy it's a good movie.

Attached: 1542160123821.jpg (640x800, 91K)

this. Jow Forums has the worst taste in:
women
booze
tobacco
cars
guns
music
clothes
movies
pretty much everything

Attached: 1535417234326.png (550x956, 307K)

How is Jow Forums's taste in traps tho?

take a guess

Fantastic? I don't go to other boards.

the Pacific.

Attached: 1538768957688.jpg (640x640, 205K)

traps fall under everything.
you want good traps, sift through the /gif/ catalog

>enemy at the gates
kill yourself
literally popculture: the movie and not Jow Forums in any respect
I'll be away watching OP: Restrepo if you want to continue this argument

I think I'm gonna rewatch restrepo now. Maybe korengal, idk. Hopefully it's still on netfucks

1965 version, french audio, no subtitles
zone-stream.net/film/Guerre/408-la-317eme-section.html

Hot Shots 2

Attached: The Big Heat 1953.jpg (689x1000, 104K)

Attached: Le samouraï (1967).jpg (698x1000, 138K)

Attached: Scarface.1932.jpg (1266x1000, 222K)

Attached: Kiss Me Deadly (1955).jpg (700x1000, 137K)

Attached: Pickup on South Street 1953.jpg (730x1000, 132K)

Attached: gun_crazy_24_sheet_948_426_81_s.jpg (948x426, 102K)

Attached: The Big Sleep 1946.jpg (1406x974, 701K)

Attached: Out of the Past 1947.jpg (606x1000, 179K)

Attached: Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye 1950.jpg (656x1000, 110K)

i'll just watch fucking family guy, thx for ruining my evening

>tfw Trump wants to deport this.

Yeah movie threads are pretty fucked these days. ANYBODY SEAN HEAT, COLLATERAL, OR JOHN WICK????

The newest John Wick movie was awful and the second Sicario movie made a mockery of the first which was actually an amazing film
change my mind

OP here, i totally forgot about the new Sicario movie. Thx for ruining it for me now, won't be able to watch it without that thought constantly on my mind

ive never seen a good movie on k that i hadnt seen already.

I too have already seen everything good ever made. New movies are shit.

Attached: 1542308915231.png (515x530, 655K)

no its just that k wouldnt know a good movie from a hole in the ground. other than suggesting pure garbage, the same 5 movies fill up the thread til bump limit.
and this happens EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Schoendoerffer is a really good director

I posted a stack of great old movies. Also you can do your own exploration of movies and stop looking for spoon-feeding you enormous faggot. I am literally out of shit to watch because of my systematic approach to media consumption.

How could you not tell it was just a remake of Rambo 3 for the Sole Survivor audience from the trailer?

>change my mind
Why would I do that? I fucking hated it. I thought surely it couldn't be as bad as everyone was saying, but it was.

The problem is there just aren't that many new movies to work with, and there are very few hidden gems that we haven't heard of. I've been trying to sift through the bad movies to find stuff that is at least ironically good but it's fucking torture and I have to get mind numbingly drunk for it.

We all need to accept that modern "culture" is not for us. It's made for people who are pretty much the direct opposite of us.

>Blood Diamond
youtube.com/watch?v=RJNWg-MDEYk

well ppl tell you Sicario is good...
> imb4 asking Jow Forums for advice

Attached: DoubleDog.jpg (500x541, 28K)

Leon the professional

read a fucking book faggit

Sicario IS good, you illiterate fuck.

Stay mad Ivan, mass human wave attacks existed and were used by your grandpa

Attached: p18643_v_v8_ae.jpg (960x1440, 217K)

>I took advice from a bhutanese embroidery mailing list and was disappointed in the results.
>I demand compensation
dumbass

Go fuck yourself
Brest Fortress

>Go fuck yourself
Never heard of that movie
What is it about?

If you don’t mind subtitles and a hour long exposition dump, pic related a good watch

Attached: EB9EA7E2-EE39-4206-8CAF-CC21A1603E7A.jpg (960x1440, 447K)

I never would have told you to watch this shit. Take your false accusations and poor movie choice and fuck off.

Death Wish 3

Nice picks. I'm a couple episodes into Gen Kill now, and it's excellent.
And submarine movies are the shit.
Run Silent Run Deep is another good one

Top notch and completely straight.

My nigga

Nice dump. Excellent movies, and I'm enjoying this poster artwork.
Big Sleep, Big Heat, and Out of the Past are fantastic.

Watch Six

This. Jow Forums has an unbelievably shitty taste in basically everything except for certain firearms. Taking advice from Jow Forums is generally the dumbest shit you can possibly do.

I'll check that out. I've only seen the first one, is the second any good?

is this some shitty meme that I've missed? She looks like a white American not a Hispanic.

Claire Abbott: Canadian.

did she get deported or not?

John Woo's The Killer

Attached: The_Killer-p1.jpg (600x845, 121K)

Recent shit reviews:
Punisher tv show: Watched it w/o seeing Daredevil. Starts strong, becomes a political hit job on the alt-right.
The Pacific: Came on tv because of veteran's day. Better than I remember, but I cut out before the action stops and the writer gets depressed.
Starship Troopers: Rewatched it after both redlettermedia and pewdiepie gave their interpretations of what it was supposed to be. It still holds up somehow.
Full Metal Jacket: Rewatched for the 1000th time. A classic. Animal Mother is the ultimate chad.
Hacksaw Ridge: Battle scenes were unique, but pretty rad. Who knew Vince Vaughn would be an amazing drill sergeant.
Battle Ground 625: Surreal mountain town gets invaded by a handful of South Korean soldiers and North Korean soldiers in the midst of the Korean War. It's different.
Dunkirk: As good as you'd expect from Nolan. Which is very good.

Attached: english.png (1928x1080, 3.05M)

+1 for generation kill
btw, is The Pacific any good?

No.

>The Pacific
The first time I saw it I kept comparing it to Band of Brothers. It will never live up that show. This one focuses on 3 marines, and drags a little in episode 4 or so. It eventually picks back up a bit. It reflects the slog that the pacific campaign was. Do recommend.

Rebellion starts out slow, but the firefight in the jungle at the end makes up for it.

They try to make it look like it was done in a single take, but I think they did some sneaky shaky cam cuts.

It's alright, I particularly enjoy Rami Malek and Joseph Mazzello together.

The Beast is an excellent movie. Soviet tank crew in Afghanistan trapped behind jihadi lines

I watched siege and did not dislike it but I also know nothing about the equipment they used or the battle being fought.

So what was wrong with it? I haven't even seen a trailer.

>Dunkirk

MFW some 50-60 year old man and his wife complained to the manager that the volume was too high. He pulled a fucking DB meter up on his phone and showed them. I didn't even get to feel the very few explosions that happened.

Attached: 1533782645649.jpg (374x255, 32K)

The Odd Angry Shot. The only good movie Australia ever made.

>Jow Forums has an unbelievably shitty taste in basically everything except for certain firearms.
It's taste in movies in particular is objectively awful. One of the few things the community gets right is that Thin Red Line is a fucking horrible war flick.

Nevermind I just watched the trailer.

Shit that was awesome

Who the fuck told you to watch that it was absolute shite

>They try to make it look like it was done in a single take
Children of Men have a good scene with one long as fuck take, same goes for the Hospital scene in Hard Boiled.

no, he doesn't

maybe she smokes weed

Supreeeeme

Watch that heist movie with 50 cent that came out in January of this year it's really good

Any Kevin Hart movie. He is truly the voice of our generation

If I didn't recognize your namefag name I would have watched it. It's been in my watchlist.

youtu.be/pWpyNEhpi00

>main character totes a USPc in Africa shooting nigs
Instant Jow Forumslassic

A few extra: Free Fire, Hardcore Henry, Collateral, and Wild River.
TV Shows: True Detective, Fargo, Narcos, and Generation Kill.

Attached: 0DD97AFC-DD85-4A77-8710-0C66164A2326.gif (370x150, 996K)

Plot was retarded but the street shootout at the end was brutal. Main characters carry a FNX and a HK45.

They also show them modifying their AR's to full rocknroll and showing ice cubes son how to use an ar

>Hardcore Henry
Hey, I just watched that a few months ago.

As far as realism goes, it was absolute garbage. But it wasn't supposed to be realistic, it was supposed to be fun, and it may have been the most fun I've had with an action movie since the first Deadpool.

It was a wannabe Heat but that isn’t a bad thing. Tried to get a lil too smart for itself in the last quarter imo

Attached: E4D69E94-A737-40A7-85AE-62CF535E98D0.gif (498x277, 2.88M)

>Free Fire
that was a fun movie.

I’d watch free fire it made me laugh pretty hard. Hardcore Henry has enough slavshit to get it on any Jow Forums list

Attached: 5D310FD0-0168-4CB4-BFA9-7F504CB50C0E.gif (320x170, 999K)

I love when Sharlto Copley's gun jams and he's like "ORD MY GUN JAMMED!"

I'd agree with that asspull version of the plot twist from the Usual Suspects, but the fucking firefights make up for a multitude of sins.

Not a classic, but a decent watch.