BANG BANG*

BANG BANG*
I shot you Tommy!

Attached: boys club.jpg (471x468, 104K)

No way, I dodged out of the way! You got hit by my RPG!!!

Nuh uh, I have an armor suit with infinite damage points.

For when your kid shows interest in communism.

NO I WAS WEARING ARMOR
NO I WAS WEARING ARMOR
NO I WAS WEARING ARMOR
NO I WAS WEARING ARMOR
NO I WAS WEARING ARMOR
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I WAS WEARING ARMOR

How old are you? I would have gotten an immediate suspension at elementary school if I even uttered 'bang bang.'

t: went to elementary school in the late 90s in Chicago

>My 8 year old did this
Do I hit him?

Pathetic im sorry you had to grow up in such a femenized shit hole

NO I JUST A SINGER MISSILE AT YOU YOUR REAR ROTOR IS DESTROYED

Based rocket bros,Im a heat seeking machine pistol man myself

Attached: M-110-Black-1 (1).png (768x334, 53K)

Attached: TOMMY DOWN.gif (500x200, 774K)

>Having kids
Holy shit look at this faggot

Tell him his shit flak vest is only good for shrapnel, then hit him.

Attached: america at the finest.jpg (590x704, 64K)

Irrelevant

Attached: 1542216551404.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Attached: IMG_3860.jpg (288x288, 24K)

Im calling bullshit. This is going to be one of those "accidental discharges of the CO's pistol is a school shooting" things.

>no games of smear the queer
>no king of the mountain by pushing kids off the monkey bars onto a blacktop playground
>no bombardment
you were robbed of your childhood

get fucked nigger

Attached: 1542216048455.jpg (1532x915, 265K)

When I was in elementary (late 90s) we would write "FBI" and "Police" on paper and tape them to the back of our windbreakers and Chase after the only black kid in class

*gets put in detention because boys aren't allowed to be boys anymore*

t.playground door gunner

>Launches Stinger
>Is really just throwing a stick
HAHA! You guys are going down! You better bail!

You really need to look up what is classified as a school shooting. I can hold you up at gun point 1000 feet away from the school (silly 1k foot law) it's still listed as a school shooting, even if no gun was fired.

we used to pretend one of us was hitler on the playground and play "world war 2" when I was in elementary school
>only 19 now

>this is american education
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

>went to elementary school in rural WI
>dig trenches in the piles of snow from the plow truck
>run around "shooting" each other
>I was born in '97
Maybe cities are just filled with liberals.

Should mention this was on uber-liberal long island as well

Fucking kek

Smear the queer fuck it's been a while
>tfw had to stop playing british bulldog in the scouts because we kept breaking ribs

Fuck why is it that whenever you play some fun shit like that there was always one asshole who just refused to die and go with it like everyone else? I remember in 6th grade me and a load of friends had a "draw your own mech suit" battle and fucking Dave had to have the totally invisible one with about 40,000 rockets on it. We ended up with autistically detailed rules on weight limits and no invisibility/power shields because of that faggot

>kid throws slow motion punch at me
>catch it with my hand like the green goblin's blocks from Spiderman 1
>"DON'T DO THAT!!"
>autistic screeching
>mfw

Attached: haaaaa.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>approaches you with steaming blowing bowling ball sized negro nostrils that only make the liberals angrier when you vomit
Get in the van.

Attached: negroids.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Kek

Son I killed 40 people in Bosnia in the 90s please don't go around acting like shooting people is fun. I still see their faces...

When I was a kid (back in 2006) we just used to play pen and paper role playing games we made in the inspiration of World of Warcraft, and the anime bleach. We’d print out our character sheets made in Microsoft Word, and take them to school in our binders hidden away. God those were the good ol’ days, but we would of gotten in DEEP shit or suspended if we were caught playing around with anything even remotely gun related even if it was pretend.

>Young enough to experience the 2000’s with childlike wonder
>Old enough to experience the 2010s culture partying/drinking/fucking
Zoomers objectively had the best timeline

Attached: 924E8616-2C95-4466-954F-E3C209789846.png (842x561, 160K)

False. Life before the internet was in everyone's homes (let alone their pockets) was amazing.

We used to have a little WW2 fighter jet in my hometown's park. I think they eventually gave it to a museum. You could crawl up to the cockpit and all the way through the nose.

Attached: F4CB2524-2EBD-42BE-9725-7EE142C457EC.jpg (600x808, 81K)

you and your friends will never know the joy of stalking around the neighborhood with realistic licensed rambo themed uzis, bandoleers of grenade water balloons strapped to your chest, decked out in child-sized woodland camo from head to toe, while mom and dad and all the neighbors look on with pride at how cute you all are.

lmao did the rambo uzi shoot the little yellow rubber bullets or the flat plastic discs? I had one of each, cap gun revolvers, and a water pistol that looked like a 1911 (black with wood grips). My mom would always say "don't point those at people!".

>mfw 2nd grader me in the midst of a massive dirt clod war during monsoon season in the glorious high deserts

Those were the days

Attached: F92404A7-8747-4747-8D3E-35EC23D06F04.jpg (772x817, 177K)

Shuddit grampz im playin war with Bobby and Steve next door!

I had electric realistic-model airsoft guns that my younger brothers and I would run around town with with at night (population: 300) and have wars. It was fucking incredible, I miss childhood.

Well take my SKS and if you see any dirty bosniaks, make your old man proud.

>2010s culture
>Not trash

Back to Plebbit with you

top kek

Attached: 1541120929905.jpg (200x200, 3K)

party culture is degenerate trash you immature faggot weeb

is that the new Kantanka model transport?

I remember when a few of my friends and I used to have wars with other kids across the street. I used to come down the top of the road on a scooter with one of those police MP5 toys and do drive-bys. Good fucking times, man. Good times.

Whose side were you on as a kid boomers?

Attached: 1541388807305.jpg (2605x2617, 710K)