Maybe if you meddlers didn't come here, the world wouldn't have changed like it did afterwards

>Maybe if you meddlers didn't come here, the world wouldn't have changed like it did afterwards

What did he mean by this?

Attached: MEDDLERS.png (1286x720, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfield_Scott_Hancock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hes talking about how if Jow Forums hadn't kept talking shit about his patreon having shit rewards, he wouldn't have had to join Antifa.

Wait.
Karl and Ian are in Antifa?
I thought they were BASED and REDPILLED like me...

He has a Trotsky beard. Of course Ian is a commie.

No.
Honestly he should have stuck to doing forgotten weapon vids. I hate commies.

>Trotsky beard
The ABSOLUTE state of modern education.
I sure hope you're not a yank because you should know your history a whole lot better if you are.
Ian is clearly a fan of forgotten beards as well as forgotten weapons.
Not unreasonably for someone so into military history, he has a civil war era beard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfield_Scott_Hancock

Trotsky had a little soul patch, nothing more. Pic related.

Attached: leon-trotski.jpg (500x300, 123K)

>Winfield Scott Hancock
Which does he more resemble, pic related or ?

Attached: stereo general winfield scott hancock 1860's.gif (1169x1436, 2.25M)

It's a meme.

Attached: 1485238589444.png (1023x571, 886K)

Is this a quote from skyrim or something similar ?

>that damage control
Haha fuck commies.

Attached: 1540678785582.jpg (205x212, 14K)

I don't think so. When I googled those words, I got a bunch of stuff about how evil Trump is.

Here is Ian advocating for Australian style gun laws.

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-104922.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

He's talking about how Germany went from a proud Imperial nation to one pulled apart by the battle between fascism and communism.

They're just having fun being chums talking the point of view of soldiers during/after WWI. There is no political message here.

I swear to God all it takes is one thread about Ian and you mouthbreathers jump in the band wagon and call him a communist. I don't give two shits about his political position. I came to watch a history of guns, not Ian's ideas on politics. Fuck you Jow Forums. I thought you were better than stupid shit like this

It's just a shitty forced meme made by newfags who were butthurt Ian denied the white holocaust. If you dig through the archives you can see many of the screencaps that get spammed have the same filenames, so I think it's mostly just one faggot that got lost on his way from r/the_donald to Jow Forums.

Ian pls

Look at the button on his shirt... How are you people still in denial in the face of so much evidence.

Attached: 2018-11-16_11.46.03.jpg (76x83, 6K)

The second reason why I'm mad is as soon as his face is posted people just argue at each other non stop and the whole point of the thread becomes derailed. He's literally weaponized autism that can derail any other thread on this board. He's going to be a forgotten weapon himself because of this shit.

>Ian goes full circle and examines himself for an auction
I like it

Why does Ian just sit back and let himself get bullied while Karl presents himself as the more knowledgeable and proficient of the two? The master-slave relationship they have always makes me cringe.

YOU DUMB NIGGERS FAGGOTS STOP TRYING TO FUCKING SHILL SHIT LIKE IANS A FUCKING ANTIFAG OR LENIKEK, NEITHER OF THEM ARE. HE ISN'T FUCKING YANKEEMARSHAL OR THE FUCKING BROWN GUN CLUB. HE'S ONE OF OUR FEW SANE LINKS TO NORMIES AND CONVERTING LEFTISTS. SHILLING THIS SHIT IS THE SAME AS DOXING AND SWATING Jow Forums MEET UPS

>SWATING Jow Forums MEET UPS
What? When? Citations please. This is why I only bring guns that are guaranteed not to get me into trouble to any meets.

ian a fag

You're not helping.

Though the forced meme is légitimemently harmful to the dude's business. He's constantly trying to pull in new viewers to keep his income alive, and Jow Forums is a huge source of interested people that may not know about him yet. He doesn't advertise here, but people see him posted around and the really unfunny "hahaaaaaa commie!" shit is not a good first impression.

Really unfortunate that trying to stop this is futile. Once you fucking children decide to relentlessly shill something, it becomes cool and all the trips who's dicks you suck so hard jump on in to be part of the in-crowd, cementing even the most absolute trash memes as "funny board culture".

If a business that directly helps get people interested in the hobby of collecting antique firearms is worth damaging over something so trivial then you guys are welcome to continue, but your faggots for it and I'm sure you're aware of that.

Were they on their way to the local antifa rally?

Some retard got bootyblasted over Ian being center libertarian and Karl being an edgy anti-trump literal satanist fag and made it his mission in life to tell everyone they're antifa and they're commies and a bunch of other untrue shit.

Attached: 2018-10-25_1.png (859x646, 329K)

lol well meme'd

>No political message in a discussion about fascism and communism in post WW1 Germany

>marxist larping as libertarian
>marxist satanist faggot
Gee, why would anyone ever think they were antifa commies? It's a mystery to me.

He advocates for less gun laws. In one of the recent inrange videos where they're discussing gun laws in another country, he says something along the lines of "in the US it's much easier to just get a gun, which is good!"

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-150936.png (1080x1920, 825K)

Jow Forums go and stay go. And stop making threads with Ian and Karl 24/7 and then using them to express your outrage over said threads being made.

Goddam I'm envious of his Chauchat. The relatively slow rate of fire and resulting the noise is so satisfying.
Also in the tone of WW1, that trench combat video they did awhile back was pretty interesting. And brutal.

Fund it.

>Goddam I'm envious of his Chauchat. The relatively slow rate of fire and resulting the noise is so satisfying.
look what i have for you

Attached: 1542093750613.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

Attached: 1542093488837.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

What a shit gun and you all should feel bad for liking it. French frogs can't make any good firearms. Fuck Ian, faggot ouiaboo.

Nice.

It's by no means an amazing gun, but it has charm. The look of it, the style, even the mythos of it. Flawed but interesting.

>In todays episode of Forgotten Weapons we are going to be checking out an unusual weapon

>"tiny little soul patch"
>full sized Vandyke beard and stache with the entire soul patch area clean shaven

Physician, heal thyself.

A soul patch is a n obnoxious little patch of hair just under the lip, also called a Jazz Dot because it was popular among wind instrument players as either a bit of padding for the mouthpiece or to catch stray spittle.

Attached: soulpatchthumb.jpg (713x474, 102K)

He must have got a lot of flak for this. This was the fastes Ian has ever deleted a tweet.

Attached: 581246A8-C1BD-4889-83F3-A0719C207176.png (586x158, 12K)

Kek wish it was real so these Ian cocksuckers would kill themselves.