Kodiac Defence WK180-C
S&W M&P15 Sport2
Sig Sauer M400 Elite TI
Ruger AR556
Bushmaster XM15E2S QRC
Colt M4 Carbine CE2000
Colt M4 Carbine CE1000
Robinson Armament XCR-L

Attached: Sofia-Sivan-as-Lara-Croft.jpg (1080x1080, 232K)

I would inhale her farts straight from her butthole everyday desu

bump

Attached: 1542231732571.jpg (600x600, 54K)

M&P Sport 2
WK-180
XCR-L

You're welocme leaf bro.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

sofia sivan
i used to follow her on ig but recently cleansed myself of any insta-hoe with fake bodies and/or photoshop

U gay nigga

Disgusting pig.

Attached: 1526008248882.png (300x325, 84K)

Attached: FCC99525-8B05-4F99-A202-98BA8F107A2D.jpg (750x1000, 432K)

This is a Whites only website.

I don't think Laura Croft was a fat Mexican

Attached: 449a87bc4e20d32ee8f7b43d3efb58a7e10344e0ff331480acb39b6bca74f00f.png (234x231, 64K)

wk180
Elite TI
xcr

Unfortunately Colt and Bushmaster are not what they used to be. Mossbergs have always sucked and Savages are decent. Ruger and SW make good models but they're very basic.

Attached: 1541189052682.png (710x706, 615K)

M400, anyone suggesting anything else is a hating poorfag.

>reacting to disgusting things with anime
No self-awareness...

>Haha I have a sepcific negative opinion about what you just posted so you just lack self awareness!
Do you know where you fucking are?

poop truk just arive

Disgusting

Attached: IMG_0969.png (640x1136, 1014K)

>Laura
>Lara

white people have such horrible taste

Your race has been brainfucked so hard that you "people" think diseased hamplanets are the most viable mating options.

im white dumbfuck. seems im the only white person left who can appreciate thickness

There's a difference between sexually attractive distributions of bodyfat and straight up disgustingly harmful amounts of bodyfat. You're not special for finding sick people attractive, you just have a mental illness.

low test DFC anime fags always have the strongest opinions on women, funny how that works.

>you have mental illness
>posts on a japanese weapons board
>lacking THIS much self-awareness

>japanese weapons board
What did he mean by this

>If someone thinks I'm retarded for finding obese people attractive they must be in the extreme opposite camp!
This deflection is hilarious. I find a wide range of female bodies attractive, just not those that are are biological red flags to stay away like with hamplanets and anorexic skeletons.

>you just have a mental illness.

Not the user you’re fidgeting at, just wondering- are you a doctor or mental health professional? Or are you just trying to pass your opinions off as facts? Guess who else argues from their emotions.

>arguing over women
Traps are where it's at

white pepo be liek: Gross too fat!

Attached: 1432764222263.jpg (536x800, 260K)

Traps are good for railing in the ass and then never making contact with again. The "traps are better companions than women" meme needs to end. Most of them have serious problems they need to sort out.
Plus you can't impregnate them.

>Finding people with disease not only acceptable but OPTIMAL as mates
>Not mentally ill
Hundreds of millions of years of evolutionarily developed biological behaviour don't just go away for nothing.

eat a bag of black dicks

I think the problem is obese people are a relatively new thing so a lot of people's brains don't know how to handle them.

I need a slampig

white guys are THIS butthurt over someone appreciating large asses. Who has the real mental illness here hmmmmm?

>Spergs out over people not liking his gross fat mexican waifu with
>No no YOU'RE the butthurt ones

I'm white but not either of those posters and I like big butts.

Attached: 1504950881640.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

>having a bubble butt
>harmful
Get it together

>Those legs
>Those arms
>That fat struggling to stay in her shorts and spilling over
There's a reason this image isn't showing her front. I large ass is fine but this bitch is clearly packing fat in other places.

>Plus you can't impregnate them
That's what makes it even better

Her arms are proof she isn't THAT big. Being 20-40lbs "overweight" is healthier than the recommended weight for your height, look it up, not going to bother spoon feeding you.

absolutely SEETHING. could you be ANY more mad?

>when your genes are self-terminating

Nigger I'm literally 60lbs overweight and my arms aren't that fat. The difference between me and people like that is I'm trying to lose it, not glorify it.
>Being overweight is healthier than being thin or even average
This is tumblr tier mental gymnastics.

Yes goy, waste your genes on that boipussi.

Attached: 1537098966089.png (1400x1800, 70K)

Wow what a cow amirite?

Attached: 2_large.jpg (400x504, 31K)

MUH FAT COW

She also has muscles as evidenced by her legs, you sound like a tubby weak bitch.

Attached: IMG_2740_original.jpg (2864x3776, 1.14M)

Damn I just want to squeeze the hell out of her juicy buns. I'd probably secrete the second I touched them.

>What a cow
I'll admit that tese photos definitely aren't as unflattering as OP but yeah, she is.
Also now that I have a clearer look at it, her face definitely contributed to my disgust.

She's a fucking beaner dude, good faces they don't make. Also are you surprised a woman has different fat distribution than you? What's the deal with cumskins?

Attached: Dbu8RdcXUAAAIi9.jpg (1083x1200, 253K)

nice grammar

She looks like a slightly overweight mexican midget.

Her midriff seems way different across these. It seems like she's either gained or lost weight between all of these and OP

STOP IT! STOOOOP IIT! I CANT DO IT! I CANT DO THIS NOVEMEMBER SHIT ANYMORE! STOP POSTING THESE SLUTS!

You're only halfway there

>No nut november
GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

>thinking wide hips and adipose tissue deposits means low mating quality
Literal brainlet, learn 2 seconds of basic reproductive biology before you shit up this board with your shit

Attached: Faggot.png (222x158, 81K)

She's fat as fuck. Stop white-knighting for a fat, 3/10 roastie.

Attached: 1541517281630.jpg (1200x1628, 263K)

Brown hands typed this post