This is really a strange uniform. They also use strange weapons and even stranger tanks

This is really a strange uniform. They also use strange weapons and even stranger tanks.
Why is the Israeli army so different than any other armies in the world?

Attached: 0boom3warll01.jpg (1080x816, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_soldier
lonesoldiercenter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blank checks

The IDF really stand out visually compared to other militaries, the plain green and chefs hat thing instead of multi-cam and helmet is so distinctive.

When you feed Moloch the foreskins of all American goyim he gives you some wacky shit

You sound like a skyzo

it takes very special equipment to kill Palestinian children

Attached: 1542150993069.png (580x435, 509K)

I like this uniform

Most armies are geared towards defending their country against other well armed countries.
Israel's army is prepared for attacking a third world civilian population.

Attached: a8ikzprhrll01.jpg (1280x921, 539K)

Hezbollah is basically an army. They are also still technically at war with Syria.

Seems pointless to save length using a bullpup system only to walk around with a grenade launcher attached. Might as well carry it separately.

Oh and free funding from multiple nations.

>Oh and free funding from multiple nations.
That doesn't explain why they're so different.

The polish army adopted the Israeli "chef hat"

Attached: 0uvlah22be9z.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

Attached: JnoZL6u.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

It's very good camo actually

Attached: dG0EL6A.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

Nobody's answering OP.

Jewish physics- not something that many can comprehend.
And Merk got a Millennium Falcon torrent- that's just top notch design.

Attached: 36685894465_a6e80261a2_k.jpg (2048x1367, 689K)

Well, not all of them carry grenade launchers. The guys who get to carry a grenade launcher don't really have a choice as to what it gets attached to and they have tons of Tavors laying around, so that's what they use.

too bad Hamas embarrassed them and Israel is set to collapse from within
Jews will all flee to the United States and fuck us up even more

In short, modern camo is viewed as an unnecessary expense that is unlikely to improve combat effectiveness. the IDF does have units with special training in camoflauging and stealth for missions where it is a priority. Notably Egoz, an elite branch of the golani brigade.

Edit: For what it’s worth, I had a somewhat outlandish theory when I was serving in the IDF; although it is almost certainly by coincidence rather than by design, the “bet” (field) uniforms we were issued seemed to change colors based on the environment we were in. After a couple months in the desert, they lightened up from being constantly in the sun and absorbing the dust and sand. In the north, they maintained a darker green and sometimes almost brownish hue from the soil in that region. Regardless, even without camo pattern uniforms, we would do hide and seek training exercises where we would set ambushes for the other platoons, usually with a fairly high degree of successfully surprising the seekers.

>Edit:

Attached: 1511975590480.jpg (540x720, 97K)

IDF is actually moving to new multicam uniform now, much more similar to America.

Attached: הורד (5).jpg (335x150, 11K)

Because their job is to occupy a colony in the third world and keep the natives under their boot.

They’re really more of a heavily armed police force than a military.

The IDF has all their equipment specialized for urban and desert combat. Their greens even have openings beneath the armpit to let heat vent out. One thing I like about their tanks is that they designed it to have multiple exits to the troops can get out of it if anything goes wrong.

But I thought that this is US's and Russia's job.

Attached: 45588441_2125436644439918_461029825436450816_o.jpg (3232x1297, 384K)

>tactical chef hats
Should be italian.

The Eitan is on angry looking APC

Attached: 42604148_2163717437282720_5171882498380005376_o.jpg (1377x918, 143K)

Attached: נגמש-האיתן-2-640x359.jpg (640x359, 45K)

You need way more training if you think you're gonna troll Jow Forums with that low-class shit

shut up you idf faggot.

Colorful stealth coating when

Attached: 1527010634554.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Attached: aeea251cd91102c2898dd910961bdd14.jpg (800x450, 127K)

calm yourself ahmed

too many triggered muslims to do that

>israel will be destroyed any day now! says increasingly frustrated old muslim man 60 years ago

I kek'd at this obvious joke pic. You Jow Forums fags are way too sensitive

>tfw had more sex on base than the guys from TA'AGAD
ama
This is hideous. Thankfully it's just limited prototype testing, and hopefully they will change, well, just about everything about it. But this is the military- I'm sure that they'll just manage to make it worse somehow.

That comment is outdated now, as several people answered OP. Keep up hayal!

Attached: 645719289.jpg (1200x630, 118K)

They have special needs

Attached: IMG_3753.jpg (831x749, 129K)

Very special...

Attached: IMG_3846.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

Oh man I can't believe they made Dust 2 into a real thing

fake

Attached: IDFPhotoshop.jpg (480x319, 44K)

The shitskin REEEing ITT is hilarious

Prove it

I just did, posted the non-shopped pic

>Jewish physics- not something that many can comprehend.
>I still watch cartoons with my breakfast, now I just add a special twist.

When is Israel going to open up combat positions for goyim that want to kill mudslimes?

Attached: image4885509x.jpg (620x350, 30K)

Why does every thread on Jow Forums become a shitfest within two posts if it has anything to do with Israel?
To op, I honestly wonder about that myself. I think it's because Israel itself has many varied types of land, so every soldier would need at least 3 different kinds of uniform (probably 5), and that is if he spends weeks in the same uniform at a time.
It would get very expensive very fast.

The ever-elusive light-hearted humor, you just missed it. Fret not, you'll get it next time!

They're already open. Called "lone soldiers".

Cause people are autistic. Double so when the subject deals is related, or otherwise can be connected, to Jews. Israel is a literally Jewish country, so the effect is further enhanced.
This phenomena is not limited to this board, Jow Forums or even the Internet; countless times I saw seemingly respectable and reasonable people, decent to autistic screeching and verbal spam as soon as the conversation touched on Israel- despite having an intelligent conversation about subjects far more convoluted and controversial just moments before. While might disagree, I again place the blame on Jewish physics.

Attached: AntiSyrianSAMStrike.png (318x292, 26K)

It's lazy

Just get Scrim, it works with NVG's.
The US Army used to be more into Scrim

I can totally see something like that being effective
I hope we'll adopt that as well some day
though i suppose just jamming sticks and twigs in your helmet cover rubber bands works as well

Attached: 196092-jpg.jpg (1600x1067, 211K)

L O W E S T T E C H

50 Shades of Green

Attached: 146b2f0759e41248c451d434ef4f7b6c.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

Just for fun you should start researching who are the biggest advocated of gun control in America and who funds it and start writing down coincidences.

Attached: never_going_to_stop.jpg (1113x1000, 154K)

I mean, they ARE decended from the child sacrificing canaanites sooo....

Is it the IDF? If it isn't I don't care.
Guy on the left looks like he woke up and couldn't find half his shit so he took someone else's
>Mismatched knee protection
>Tavor hanging lower than his balls
>Rank markings mismatched hight, way too low
>Didn't clean his boots
4/10 disciplinary action required

>They're already open. Called "lone soldiers".

Do tell more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_soldier
lonesoldiercenter.com/
Basically, one only needs to contact the local Israeli embassy and say that he wants to join the IDF to defend Israel.
Note that any non-Jewish person that does this, is a literal "die for Israel" meme. Also, service does NOT guarantee citizenship.

Attached: 29243722_876319662563314_8362011110076841984_o.jpg (1199x1499, 196K)

It's for Jews who come to Israel alone to serve.
Don't actually join the idf please, real life is not call of duty.
I had a Canadian lone soldier in my basic training. He deserted back to Canada after 4 months.

>wanting to literally fight for the Jew
>as someone they see as cattle and less than human

Calm down incel

Muslim posters

>service does NOT guarantee citizenship.

Attached: c75.gif (400x300, 278K)

>Note that any non-Jewish person that does this, is a literal "die for Israel" meme.

Or just being a mercenary. Or just wanting to stem the muslim tide at the source.

>Don't actually join the idf please, real life is not call of duty.

I have some combat experience and know what to expect.

>It's for Jews who come to Israel alone to serve.

That's the vibe I get too, I presume you have to know Yiddish and Hebrew, which is a big no-no in my eyes. Even worse than having to know French for the FFL.

You see them as less than human too, so whatever I guess.

Yiddish isn't a real thing since 1948 lol
Where did you get combat experience?

>Where did you get combat experience?

Donbass.

I personally met an officer who fought there and came to serve in the IDF tank division. For fun, I think. Don't know how he's doing though.

Interesting. Was he an Izraeli? And as such, did he have a Slavic background?
Presumably yes I bet.

I don't think he was Jewish.
He was a pure hohol
Maybe some made up Jewish ancestry, probably not much more than that.
Israeli is the term for person who lives in Israel btw.

Nice, current USAF lineup of all grey is pretty boring imo.

My bad, I often mess up Izrael and Israel because of my native language.

So he was on the other side and got out of the shitshow when he saw the opportunity.
Good on him then.

>mercenary
Any regular servicemen earns, what the military refers to as, "subsistence allowance". Jobniks (POGs) get less (~215$), support (radio corp) gets a bit more (~245$) while grunts get ~330$ monthly. Lone soldiers get roughly, iirc, 350$ bonus so that they could rent an apartment or something to go to while on leave (ranges from once a week to once a month, depending on unit, circumstances and period of service + leniency to grant leave to lone soldiers whenever they need to deal with bureaucratic stuff/visit the family.
Given those conditions, I'd hardly call it a "mercenary".

>wanting to stem the muslim tide
Life is boring. Both videos and normal human imagination cut out all the boring parts, which make up over 90% of the thing. It's mostly boring patrols, watching boring borders, driving to yet another camera post cause the girl on the radio, that sits 50km, needs your presence there to calibrate it... And the reality is usually that non of this pays off, cause you finish 3 years of service, without some glorious combat or epic repeal of brown hoards.

>combat experience
>Donbass
Oh, well than... And still, I'd assume that stuff there is bit more intense that stuff here: nobody was able to seriously challenge us for so long, that it cause the military to regress (now you can't even respond, in any form, to a molotov thrown at you, actually shooting people, even if they shoot at you, requires a special permission...), while all our wars and conflicts are just a cat and mouse game, meant to prevent it from bloating up without actually putting the effort/needed political courage to end them.

>Slavic background
Most lone soldiers are either Americans or Slavs.

Attached: 34152364636847875474536354636.jpg (942x628, 168K)

I personally really like the distinction between conscript and regular force capabilities and uniforms, I wonder what their more spooky units are running with these days

>muh everyone that disagrees with israel is a muslim
A lot more people dont like you than just muslims, JIDF

Why do they give a "subsistence allowance" instead of something that has more substance to it? Is that just for conscripts in the interim or is that the regular force pay too? Because that sounds like a really small pay stub for a soldier.

Israel is not going anywhere but it's existence is a testament to European colonialism and global guilt tripping. The amount of civilian fuck ups is bad and hurts the country as a whole. One day Israel will learn that Hezbollah and Hamas will not be going anywhere. At this point FARC cease fire style is becoming the best option. Oh well Iran will eventually gain nuclear powers and serve as a regional power check.

Nice photoshop

t. shamus

Attached: TruthAboutGunControl.png (1903x1203, 2.15M)

prove it

Wow, that sounds pretty low. One would expect a normal wage.

>Both videos and normal human imagination cut out all the boring parts, which make up over 90% of the thing.

Trust me, I know.

As for the other part, Donbass was ineptitude after ineptitude too, people assaulting without medical supplies even when medical supplies were readily available, too many friendly close calls, equipment being there and not being utilized, etc.

these days basically far leftists and muslims are the only ones butthurt about israel

there are 3 non-muslim countries that don't recognize Israel (north korea, cuba, venezuela) all communist. Israel enjoys closer relations with far right/nationalist governments such as Bolsonaro's Brazil, Orban's Hungary, the new nationalist gov's in Italy/Austria, etc.. They're friendlier to these than gov's such as Sweden or Germany

As far as governments go yeah, but theres far more people that don't like Israel

Only deluded rightwing like israel because they respect their nationalistic views and the fact that its an ethnostate but they dont know jews advocate for diversity everywhere else

Looks better than beret and it is useful.

Attached: russian seal team 1.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

In the USA there's a difference between actually religious jews (not on our side, but not really enemies either) and 'reform' secular jews (full far left media overlords).

You sound like someone who has a lack of sense of humor.

What do the tactical chef hats do?

Jow Forums-tards,"think of the Palestinian children" lefties and mudslimes all get posting diarrhea at the mere mention of Israel.

I know and im not talking about the first you mentioned, many of those jews oppose israel as well which is exactly why i am saying many groups do

IIRC the South African "nutria brown" was also intended to serve as a base color as you described: the longer you spend in the field, the more the grime, dirt, and dust of the field bake into the cloth and blend it into the surroundings.

Are you also sitting at a boring border right now? I know I am.

Camo ultimately is an unnecessary expense for regular grunts. Might as well go with plain OD.

What a dumb fucking response to an innocuous joke.

Samefag

But seriously, what is the point? Is it about breaking up sillouhette even more?

Because Jews score very low on spacial recognition statistically speaking. Only a Jew would think bullpups, solid green, and a faggy ass squid hat would be be good solid choice for warfare in desert environments.

Its a small country so everyone just goes home to their senpai. It's not a job the money is to buy uniforms and shit.

Israel is pretty multi terrain. The north and south are very green. Even Gaza isn’t desert. For southern ops Israeli troops get camo Panchos usually

Break up silhouettes for snipers to make it harder to hit the target

It does work, Albeit not all that much. It’s been adopted by other countries

This pic is the reason I went to culinary school

You are someone who can't spell 'schizo' and has no sense of humor.