So the memes become reality

Um, guys...

Attached: thememesaretrue.png (586x158, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPY0v9-RnpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link or fake.

Fake and gay.

That account hasn't posted since August.

>It's fake
Well color me fuckin shocked

Also change the numbers of RTs and comments before you fake something ya dingus

Attached: 6FfuCrk.jpg (600x514, 72K)

OP is a faggot.

It's really fucking pathetic at this point, stop shilling this bullshit.

Attached: stop its not funny.jpg (1268x612, 190K)

reminder that you could buy a machine gun from a catalog in the 80s and nobody had a problem with it

reminder that semi automatic arms at the bare minimum are necessary to put down armed insurrections by rogue military and police detachments and most murders committed with semi automatic rifles are committed by police

Saved for future memes.

I'm glad someone appreciates my 5 minutes of effort

Anyone who denies whats happening in South Africa right now is a giant faggot. He is the reason shit like Rhodesia died. fuck that faggot.

He's just a galaxy brain autist who felt compelled to debate semantics. People are taking that to the extreme.

If South Africa's a genocide, then abortion must be subsidized extermination

>abortion must be subsidized extermination
It is though...

lots of people literally believe that, ironically it's usually the same people who would prefer there be less minorities in the world

>then abortion must be subsidized extermination
Literally the only reason I'm pro-choice.

range banning of /leftypol/ falseflagging faggots when?

I can't wait to see this image 15 times in the next day during the fake Ian hate threads.

permabanning people that post daily e-celeb threads would be the best thing to happen to this website in years

fuck off Bloomberg we know it's fake.

Attached: hero.jpg (800x600, 102K)

I would hardly call shooting someone after killing 27 while he was leaving "stopping".

Fag

Fake and you even posted the same day he released a vid on the FAL Para

we can only dream

>posted 11 hours ago
youtube.com/watch?v=dPY0v9-RnpI

Nice try Obtuse Pussy

that and banning anyone that mentions Jow Forums in a positive or negative manor would help

This doesn't even make sense at the conceptual level. Ian already makes videos on weapons civilians would never be able to own so this point is moot.
0/10 homosexual as Karl

meant for

>mentioning Jow Forums gets you banned
holy shit I support the fuck out of this

The sheer amount of threads I've seen derailed because of people complaining about muh go back to pol or muh this is pol is immeasurable, it would solve a lot of problems.

That and make a dedicated containment thread for gun related political posts like bills and such to prevent the catalog being flooded with garbage.

>27 replies on a super low effort bait thread
Good job Jow Forums

Normies get out