Why is the Shockwave so fucking popular right now?

Why is the Shockwave so fucking popular right now?

Attached: shockwavehero.png (2000x900, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its cool and allows people into a zone of guns that was largely inaccessible until recently. PGO shotguns have always been popular, its just another manifestation of it.

Why do people like shotguns with no stock?

I doubt it.

Because you can't easily own this.

Attached: Dominion Arms Grizzly.jpg (930x430, 16K)

fuck you canada

Attached: Dominion Arms Kodiak.jpg (930x430, 24K)

It looks cool it also has a high likelihood to be banned because it probably wouldn’t even take a act of Congress to do so. So it has the the dual appeal of potentially being more valuabe in the future because you won’t be able to own them anymore.

Attached: FD060FA1-35A3-451E-91EB-440DDF6AB139.jpg (498x1024, 80K)

cause movies like mad max.
Sbs shockwave when?

No lie, I want a Mad Max shotgun.

Might pick up pic related CHEEKI BREEKI scattergat, also.

Attached: Dominion Arms Outlaw.jpg (800x246, 13K)

They're fun

Attached: Stockfags BTFO.jpg (4032x2268, 3.63M)

>Only been for sale for like 2 years
>Now available for ~$300
>Cool movie gun
GEE WHIZ IT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE

Attached: fichtner.jpg (480x281, 36K)

*actually lands a shot*

nothin personnel kid

It's adorable when people who get all their info from movies and/or parroting shit they heard on the internet out themselves.

They're legitimately not that hard to shoot, even running 00buck or slugs.

The contention people have isn't that they're unusable, it's that they're more difficult to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ

If you get one, practice with it.

They’re affordable and cool, PSA was blowing Tac 14’s out for under $300 a few weeks ago.

You can get good at hipfire if you do it enough.
Its actually really fun to go get the cheapest birdshot you can and hipfire a shockwave at cans or some other shit for a few hours.

>I've never shot one, the post

>dominion arms

it's mostly because of the meat?

Some fat fudd shot a guy in the upper body/head with one pretty recently. If he can land a shot, I bet you or I would have a chance.

Granted it's not ideal because it has no stock, but it's still an easy pointing gun, looks like.

SOON. In the US, we just have to wait for some company to get off their ass and start taking advantage of the ATF's ruling on straight rifling.
>but the ATF will rule that it's a DD
There's no reason to believe they'll go after that while ignoring semi auto shotguns with detachable magazines, bullpup shotguns that have been hitting the minimum OAL length while still having a stock for decades, the already existing shockwave grip shotguns, and shotguns that combine any two of those categories.
>but the ATF will walk back their ruling
Then at least we'd get to see .410 pistols with straight rifling so they'd actually be usable for regular shotgun uses.

what do you guys think of the semi version rustington is apparently making now?

Call me when Ruger buys Remington's corpse.

The other cool thing about these is increased awareness about the illogical nature of the NFA. Most people think any short shotgun is illegal. But then they see these and find out they aren't illegal because they aren't technically shotguns, unless they have a stock, which makes no sense.

forbidden fruit effect. the thing about freedom is, it can be its own justification. its like climbing on top of a mountain, then screaming at the top of your lungs. what did you accomplish? does it matter? you enjoyed it, it felt good.

Because there are a lot of idiots
Who have money
So they buy stupid shit.
It’s the same people who stipple their glocks

Yeah, the tac-14 is super fun, just wish somebody would make a minishell adapter for it.

My use case:
>spend extended periods in upstate NY because of family
>not a NY resident and don’t have a NY pistol permit
>because of living arrangements here, need something as compact and discreet as possible for home defense
>the Shockwave is surprisingly legal in New York State, and is the most discreet and compact firearm I can have there without a pistol permit
>bought a 20 gauge Shockwave as my dedicated NY home defense gun

I find the 20 gauge very easy to handle, it has plenty of power for home defense, and of all the ammo you could buy in a ban state, 20 gauge shotgun shells are about the least likely to raise any unwanted questions.

>why is [range toy] so popular

Who knows?

it’s body is a normal 870, just get one for those

>complying with unconstitutional laws
lol buy a handgun faggot

Gonna make it my first pump shotgun honestly. Slap a pistol grip and folding brace on it and be good to go. Sweet little gun. Basically pic related without the optic

Attached: shockwave.jpg (640x480, 94K)

>if you want a home defense gun, just buy one that you can’t actually use on a home invader without spending ten years in state prison for violating the state’s gun laws
Fucking brilliant.

They're for people who can't into stamps but want a fun gun

Attached: Shotguns.jpg (3640x2305, 3.88M)

F E L O N Y
E
L
O
N
Y

Seems like the kind of thing a school shooting fag would pick up

"YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE STEALING FROM?!"

>The contention people have isn't that they're unusable, it's that they're more difficult to use.
lolno
Literally every shockwave thread is full of morons screaming "it's a meeeeeeem you can only shoot it from the hip!"

Even that InRange video is more-or-less horseshit FYI. While the contention that a stocked shotgun is easier to use is true, they're basing all of their assumptions about birdshead grip shotguns on cruiser-style PGOs, ignoring the fact that there's roughly a 50° difference in grip angle and that consequently has a massive effect on the ergonomics and shooting techniques of the resoective guns.

B R A C E
R
A
C
E

>”We’re going to prove that the Shockwave sucks by shooting a completely different gun with a completely different grip!”
In Meme TV is a fucking joke.

Attached: cPPG8.png (629x350, 359K)

I bet with the brace folded it is under the minimum OAL to be legal.

Fuck you, cocksucker

Kek. How far we've fallen.

Is that true? I thought the shockwave was a "firearm" and it doesn't really fall under anything that the ATF can just go and ban.

do you need a stamp for a regular shotgun ?

That's what people have been selling them as but technically there's no reason they couldn't be considered destructive devices if the attorney general says so like he did with street sweepers back in the 80's.
My guess is some sperg will attempt a mass shooting with one and they'll become NFA items to quell the hysteria.

shotguns are legal on the sufferance of administrative law, as others have pointed out, especially tacticool ones.

Because short barreled shotguns are cool and these are basically those but without the need to pay 200 additional dollars to the ATF for it to be legal.

It would be real nice to have one by the drivers seat in my pickup.

I'll wait for the Mossberg 930 or Benelli M2 variant.

>Some fat fudd
Review the vid. The Wizard went from full casual to warrior in a split second. Even his stance was decent. Fat fudd though he may be, he is solid. Many will fall short of his mark.

Attached: wizard.casts.pink.mist.gif (382x554, 2.77M)

Learning occurred.

The Scum Also Rises

That is an SBS, user

Since I live in the woods, could I just saw off a double barreled shotgun and keep it on my property and away from prying eyes? Who would come on my property just to check if the gun is legal?

Attached: Mattress Red.png (383x838, 27K)

I'm breddi sure he was making the point that a regular non-NFA shotgun qualified as a fun gun.

Sure, but you obviously couldn't take it anywhere. You also should refrain from mentioning it to others both IRL and online. But where's the fun in that?

I love Jow Forums.

>Who would come on my property just to check if the gun is legal?
Literally noone. That is until you let slip that you had it. Then he tells a few people. And one of those people gets pinched for some bs and rats out the big bad illegal gun dealer he knows.

OAL is measured with the stock fully extended if i recall correctly.

Reddit

Shhh no let natural selection do its job

Attached: 1531999066764.jpg (500x582, 39K)

who here Go (1999)?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-17 00-53-59.png (1354x553, 294K)