Is the US military well equiped to keep invaders out of it’s boarders...

Is the US military well equiped to keep invaders out of it’s boarders? Why isn’t the military sending MP battalions for this? Are MPs not trained for crowd control like civilian police?

Attached: DBEB2921-BA56-4BD9-B422-D938AD0FEAE5.png (640x860, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i seen no .50 cals in that picture

They keep them hidden up the asses of CNN reporters.

noice nada'malo

NAZI! TRUMP IS A FUCKING NAZI! FUCK THAT ORANGE NAZI!

The military as a whole is not allowed to intervene. Despite what people tout, this is also not a national crisis. Despite what other people tout.

If we want to stop illegal immigration, it starts with revamping our trash immigration system, and punishing companies harder, or providing an incentive. Who thrive off of hiring illegals for under the table wages. If there is no longer a demand for low skill low wage labor that illegals are sought for, what reason would they have to come.

>The military as a whole is not allowed to intervene
>The military is powerless to stop literal hordes of third world garbage who want to parasite themselves on goverment assistance

>"They want to parasite harder than you, soldier."
>'No survivors.'

The military cannot be deployed in this way, the government literally prevents them from doing it.

Defending Israel is the US military's sole mission. Defending national borders not so much.

God bless.

The military cannot deploy in the US for police actions. They can deploy to react to foreign threats. The writers of posse comitatus would have deployed federal troops to mow down every single one of these free loaders.

You see if the military was ordered to shoot parasites, the entire US forces would end up dead on the floor with self inflicted gunshot wounds.

You have 0 concept of international relations and reprecussions.

We would be shooting ourself in the foot diplomatically. It would be the absolute worst fucking thing we could do in this situation and you better fucking believe the liberals would spin a scene like that and win in the next election cycle.

stand down goy

Attached: DgSokDvW0AAwime.jpg (984x695, 139K)

The funny thing is the caravan is armed, so all you gotta do is fire one shot k to the crowd
They fire back
Military is forced to act

That sucks for them, I wouldn't want a .50 barrel shoved up against my head

Nice goalpost moving retard. Went from
>y-you c-can't do that! ;_;
to
>o-okay I'm wrong and a dumbfuck but people will think we're big meanies! ;_;
Just shut the fuck up.

He's not wrong user, we used to act pretty fucking violent wherever the border was concerned. Just look at Veracruz or our other punitive expeditions. You're also not wrong in saying we can't get away with it anymore though. It fucking sucks.

Attached: Marine SgtMaj John Quick raises the flag of US over Veracruz.jpg (500x820, 80K)

Dog bless the USA

Attached: 46422855_259648318033546_6057898444402458624_n.jpg (502x960, 49K)

What I really don't understand is how you people claim that they are parasites. See, I work at a place whereike 80% of the workers are either Mexicans or Amedican Mexicans, and they all work far harder than most of us white boys who just don't give a fuck.

If that was the case why do our USA Jews supply weapons to Middle Easterners that turn against Israelis, as well as support politics that are directly against Israeli interest?

Stop oversimplifying it. The US political and legal landscape has been so fucked that doing anything violent will only do more harm than good.

Bullshit we don't have that many women in the forces.

>you people

I'm Mexican. These Hondurans just want free shit.

>don't defend your borders goyim!
>just let everyone through, you wouldn't want the media to talk badly about you!
Be quiet, faggot.

>Fishing for thumbs ups
Go back to r*ddit.

Stop, just stop

>mfw know entire Mexican families living of the gov’t
>mfw only Latino in my crew at a construction site

The general labor illegals are the worst, they do a half assed job most of the time fuck over actual tradesmen with their unsafe practices and lack of understanding of just what the fuck is going on

I bet they work a lot harder at committing crime too, you self-hating cuck piece of shit.

Because Jews hate Jews

Without a People's army, the people have nothing.

This army is powerful because all its members have a conscious discipline; they have come together and they fight not for the private interests of a few individuals or a narrow clique, but for the interests of the broad masses and of the whole nation. The sole purpose of this army is to stand firmly with the people and to serve them whole-heartedly.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MEDIA IT'S ABOUT THE LAW FUCKING EVERYONE OVER EVEN MORE THAN IT IS YOU DUMB FAGGOT

That’s a good start, but there also have to be greater risks associated.
I say make illegal residence in the US punishable and only punishable by death.
Unfortunately, we’d have to demonstrate that we’re serious for it to work.
For that I suggest finding a few thousand pieces of shit with burglary, assault, ect. charges, but execute them en-masse for the crime of being in the US illegally.
The rest will get the message, and get out.
Harsh? Yes. Will the “international community” complain? Of course.
But it will go further than anything else I can think of to end the issue once and for all.

>Expecting the military to break the law
>Not doing it yourself since you care so much
Shiggy.

>it's a good thing that multinational corporations exploit illegals by the millions while deflating worker's wages and violating federal law!

Make multinationals found employing Illegals pay for their rehoming and/or legal fees. If they're going to import these illegal immigrants it should be out of their own pockets, not the government's.

The army must become one with the people so that they see it as their own army. Such an army will be invincible...

Don't forget the knock-on effect of normalizing quality of life decreases by calling anyone who doesn't want to work for peanuts entitled.
If you don't want to live in a one room apartment with 7 other people because that's all you can afford, you're just lazy and entitled!

Yeah, because we defend our border all guns will be banned or whatever stupid bullshit you think will happen.

You're a coward, a weakling and frankly, you should just kill yourself because you are a waste of resources.

How about you kill the spics yourself instead of complaining that our military isn't doing it.

Do you maybe think that without all those illegals, maybe "us white boys" would actually have jobs?
Like how the country was 30 years ago?

You are one dumb motherfucker, you know that?
If the military were to kill ONE fucking person in that caravan then say goodbye to any and all state ran border control forever.

only thing were good at is killing civilians so this should be a romp

>The army must become one with the people so that they see it as their own army
Solution: conscription

The USM will absolutely never revert from an autocratic, professionalized legion of military adventurers back to a conscription-based citizen soldierhood.

How many nations even actually field a national military anymore? All that's left is to kill impoverished civilians.

Attached: Armed.png (1159x1212, 1.23M)

Wrong. You are a dumb weakling. If everyone was as cowardly and afraid as you we wouldn't have President Trump, we'd have hilldawg.

>conscript armies
>vs professional
Someone didn't read Ike's farewell address.

why doesn't border patrol just round up a posse and get to work?

>soldiers
>parasites
Congratulations citizen! Your draft number has been called up! Report to your nearest MEPS center within 3 days or you will be declared a wanted fugitive!

Bullshit.
>gun them down
>liberals
>reeeesist!!! reeeeee
>martial law gets declared
>liberals get fucking rekt
7 dimensional chess.

Are you fucked? That's exactly what they are for.

This isn't police action user. It's an invasion force.

No. The richest source of power to wage war lies in the masses of the people. We have an army for fighting as well as an army for labor. With these two kinds of armies, with an army skilled in these two tasks, we can overcome our difficulties and defeat Mexican imperialism.

The Mexicans are bullying us in such a way that we will have to deal with them seriously. Not only must we have a powerful regular army; we must also organize contingents of the people on a big scale. This will make it difficult for the Mexicans to move a single inch in our country in case of invasion.

It's true, I didn't. But what the user was talking about, having an army that is the people army, is one of the pros of conscription. Of course there are also cons, just like a professional force has pros and cons.

>Is the US military well equiped to keep invaders out of it’s boarders?
No. Their RoE is going to be DO NOT FIRE AT ANYONE. None of them are likely authorized to shoot, maybe not even if fired upon.

So no. Without an adequate RoE, invaders are going to get in eventually. The show of force is purely an exercise for the peacetime troops. They are there to help CBP agents, and MAYBE provide first aid to asylum seekers.

That is NOT what I was talking about.

There are some stupid fucking retards who would make the trip. I would not be surprised if some braindead Yankee shoots a Texas landowner riding horseback on his own land, thinking it was some poor from guatemala.

Calm down Ahmed and pray to allah for more Russian bailouts

Too bad it's what your gonna get!

Mmm yes. I'm sure those beaners are just riding expensive, high maintenance horses. Fuck off retard.

If you actually read the article, he wants them all deported in the first place so there’s no separation

And if you read this article, you’d know he wants to stop the caravan and says the military will be there to do its job

You just seem obsessed with Israel

Pic is you.

We used to is the key word. Theres a huge grey area with immigration. Our countries shitty jobs in, by and large, our southern most states. Are done by illegals. Because no one wants to get paid minimum wage to dig ditches for 8+ hours a day. So when you have a massive need for people to do shit labor jobs, and pablo and his brothers are trying to get into the country and are willing to do that job under the table. Those jobs get filled by Pablo. Then people screech about illegal immigration being an issue when its an issue we created.

Gunning them down at the border or using the military to stop them won't do shit. We'll still have a need for cheap labor that our own citizens don't want to do. I'll wholeheartedly admit. There is no fucking way i'll dig ditches for a living. I'll sooner become an OTR trucker than dig fucking ditches. There are hundreds of thousands, of not several million people like me. And thats why I think we'll always have illegals hopping the border.

Attached: image_1.jpg (750x1334, 306K)

As long as my crayons have the jalapeno cheese.

Nice lack of an argument. Pathetic.

There are people who are irresponsible in their work, preferring the light to the heavy, shoving the heavy loads on to others, and choosing the easy ones for themselves. At every turn they think of themselves before others. When they make some small contribution, they swell with pride and brag about it for fear that others will not know. They feel no warmth towards others but are cold, indifferent, and apathetic.

You are one of these people.

K

You people are delusional. There won’t be any armed repelling of the caravan

Mattis, several governors, etc have already refused trumps orders to turn back the caravan. They’ll be stopped at the border and given an opportunity to apply for asylum. Their only job is to make sure it all goes smoothly and calmly as this caravan is unusually large and border patrol can’t handle so many asylum requests at once

Nearly every request will be approved, in the last caravan only 8 out of 1,200 were denied and all due to known criminal records. However since most migrants lack ID there’s no way to verify their identities or records so everyone is just let in. Once they get granted asylum they go AWOL, settle on a sanctuary city, and will spend the rest of their lives in the US

There will be no great stand. The military has ignored trumps unrealistic ideas. it’s even doubtful that a contiguous trump wall will ever be erected. Trump is deporting slightly more people than Obama did and they all come
Back the next day

>The military cannot deploy in the US for police actions
They absolutely fucking can Jesus Christ when will this meme end. Posse Commitatus says that they must have Congressional approval within 60 days of deployment. Up until that 60 day mark they can be deployed by EO.

How do you think Eisenhower sent the 101st to Little Rock? Clinton sending the 82nd to Florida? Bush deploying 7th ID and 1st Marines to LA?

>The military as a whole is not allowed to intervene. Despite what people tout, this is also not a national crisis. Despite what other people tout.
shill harder

Attached: 1529183471564.png (500x536, 153K)

Sending the military to the border was apolitical stunt only. They will not be in contact with any asylum-seekers, refugees, or migrants.

>We'll still have a need for cheap labor that our own citizens don't want to do.
See, I hear this shit all the time. Yet I live in the middle of farm country, and every harvest season I see high school and college kids out in the fields working for minimum wage harvesting crops. I see retired folk and high schoolers working as janitors. I know plenty of adults that work general labor part time for some extra cash.

Americans WILL do these jobs, if they are paid fairly for it. But you're right, Americans on a whole won't work for $2/hr. And that I blame squarely on the people who hire illegals, and fags like you who de facto defend illegal immigrantion by whining "waaa Americans won't do shitty jobs better get more Mexicans :^)", totally ignoring that Americans WILL do those jobs for fair market wages.

*a political

derp

The biggest sector where illegals are employed now is beauty and hospitality jobs.

Lose the "muh ditch digging" bullshit

>refugees, from what? Shithole countries?
>Migrants? So they "migrate"? Like home eventually?

The agitprop in this country is reaching absurd levels.

>hospitality
Front desk faggot here, not a single illegal on staff. The fun part about hospitality is it has to be 100% above board due to massive liability. Marriott will not hire illegals. This includes all marriott, spg, ritz carlton brands. Airlines are the same way. I would love for you to prove me wrong.

I'm not whining about anything. And i also live in the country where every spring and summer you see young high school and college kids picking fruits and veggies for 12$/hr.

Which is why i said that it happens in predominantly border states. I live in the north. We do see some illegals up here, but not as much. And farms do hire them too. What they get paid, i do not know.

What i have a fucking issue with is the goddamn chinese. Latinos have a strong sense of family. The goddamn chinks have 0 sense of humanity. They put up 30 fucking people in single family homes and make them work 7 days a week 12+ hours a day in their garbage restaurants, nail salons and massage parlors. They also take up slots in our colleges that good american kids get rejected from. Because they pay out the ass and the college looks better. And you're not totally wrong. I do think there are a lot of Americans who wont do those jobs, there are always some who will. But they don't want to get paid the garbage wages they pay the illegals under the table.

Beauty yes, hospitality no. Go to any border state city and find me a labor crew with more whites than blacks or brown people.

>Go to any border state city
Oh so Americans WILL do the job, except when the wages are pushed down by illegals en masse in borderstates. Nice job BTFOing yourself.

>Beauty yes, hospitality no. Go to any border state city and find me a labor crew with more whites than blacks or brown people.

Demographics are not legality, user.

On the contrary I'm American, you brain dead nigger. You cannot with a straight face tell me the current American military defends the nation, let alone "defends our freedom".

At the end of the day you're more likely to see US troops defending Israeli sovereignty than US. This is a fact.

Attached: 1540533104929.jpg (952x662, 359K)

What makes you think i'm trying to argue with you?

I'm just bored and wanted a discussion. You're the one thinking i'm trying to sway your beliefs. Do you honestly think I want thousands of fucking people hopping the border with thousands of drug mules and potential terrorists hiding among them?

True, they aren't. But i can almost guarentee the unskilled labor teams are by and large illegals.

>thousands of drug mules and potential terrorists hiding among them

>he actually believes this nonsense

Attached: laughing girls.gif (354x356, 2.41M)

the last one is you

Attached: sources.jpg (819x1428, 239K)

>drug cartels aren't real and they don't use drug mules that come in illegally
lol

>since most migrants lack ID there’s no way to verify their identities or records so everyone is just let in
>no ID
>get let in
What the fuck is this America?

not for long

ITT: Americans will do the job for a fair wage. But muh capitalism lets illegals do it for less. Capitalsim is the best!

>Capitalism advocates for open borders
HURRRRR
DURRRRR

i lol'd

Attached: lm_f35_lightning.png (642x280, 150K)

Something something welfare and infrastructure degradation

MPs have no legal authority over non military personnel. I think they have even less authority to perform actions like citizen's arrests than private persons. Further, and this gets ignored a lot, approaching a United States border or interior government office and requesting asylum is not only legal, it is the only way to do so as prescribed by law.

Lololol cry more, faggot. If you're a white American male and a bunch of wetbacks are your primary competition for employment, then you have failed as a man and there is no one to blame but yourself. Fuckin' master race right here.

Attached: dachshund_normal_Picture 002.jpg (400x300, 45K)

Imagine being this jewish

Enjoy your dried beans and gubmint cheese, Cletus. You earned it.

Posse comitatus you dumb nigger

>How do you think Eisenhower sent the 101st to Little Rock? Clinton sending the 82nd to Florida? Bush deploying 7th ID and 1st Marines to LA?
The insurrection act.

YOU DONT NEED GUNS, THE GOVERNMENT ISNT GOING TO TURN TYRANICAL
*takes breath, turning in place to face another direction*
OH MY GOD TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING WE NEED TO REVOLT
heh.

Old reconstruction era legislation limits the Fed from deploying military units on US soil. Feels good knowing that personally, I'm fine with them being at the border but very little of the military will be properly trained for policing action and it limits the chance of something going full retard en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act