WTF

>> buy 20 of the sameshitty gun that shoots the same shitty round
>> realize that everyone and their mom is moving to a round doesnt literally have a pussy attached to it
>> cry

Why is 5.56 the gayest round known to man?

Attached: 1542456159639.jpg (1000x912, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/oles/ballistic.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RD7NvKzzWFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A shame that every superior round is significantly more expensive

7.62x39 is the same price and far superior. Never shoot a rifle under .30 cal

>guns are tools
>5.56 is effect enough for most things that person needs it for
>a different tool for every job
>OP literally cannot stop sucking dicks and venting his jealousy and frustration
I bet that is that guys safe for just his ars.

>all aayy arrs and cock 19s
Is this the NPC variant of owning guns

>buy 20 of the same gun
>Blames others for being retarded
Big think

>all glocks
Uhhh user?

It's so superior that the militaries that used it switched to 5.45x39

Based. 5.56 is a shitty meme cartridge. The only edge it has on 7.62x39 is range and past 300 yards its useless anyways because it has less energy than a 9mm and is spitzer shaped meaning it will just poke tiny holes. If you need a 500 yard rifle, get a 7.62x51.

They did it for armor penetration. All .22 cartridges are poop

That military is also broke and 5.45 is cheaper

Working on AR-10 build now. Although i am far more preferential to AKs than ARs especially 5.56 ARs.

About twice the cost for brass casing on targetsports

AR platform rifles can be a variety of calibers, you can get a 300 BLK, 458 Sodom, 50 Beowulf, 500 automax, etc.

>this meme
>average modern engagement is like 800m

I wanna shoot 458 Sodom

On bulkammo.com 7.62x39 is $210 for 1000 rounds. 5.56x45 is $295 for 1000 rounds.

So wtf are you talking about?

300 blackout is an underpowered 7.62x39.

Why would you want to take any round and make it shittier?

Bro if i was jealous Id just buy a 5.56 AR.

Then why use 5.56, NIGGER. Why use small arms at all, just rip em apart with the mounted 50. cal

I like your style

>300 Joule difference
Wow, big woop, much different, very kill big

Yeah but thats 300 joules PER bullet

>If you need a 500 yard rifle, get a 7.62x51.
I’m sorry you’re so bad at shooting you require a bigger round.

Why accept any energy loss at all

Gee such difference. Too bad they more or less kill the same, and 300 flies better due to ballistic coefficient.

>nigger too dumb to understand that 5.56 is actually more accurate because its a flatter shooting round and that its the fact that at that distance it has almost no energy left coupled with spitzer shape making it useless
Haha, epic post my friend! Have an upboat!

Wrong. Youre an idiot. Die.

5.56 and 7.62 are equal to 600 yards. Past that youre using a sniper rifle. So equal to 600 yrds and 7.62 has more energy, doesnt jam, ammo costs less, gun isnt made out of plastic, the list goes on. You like ARs because theyre (((scary looking)))

Same reason I take 6.5 Creedmoor over .270 Winchester. Ballistic coefficient >>> slight increase in joules.

6.5 creedmore is another meme. You wont find 6.5 on the battlefield when youre scavenging ammo. Stick with common, tried and true calibers.

.22, 9mm, .45, 7.62x39, .308

These rounds are everywhere. You will never not find them

>300 blackout is an underpowered 7.62x39

>Being this dumb

300Blackout is American standardized 7.62x39. If you don't understand what that means please suck start a Garand.

Bulk shitty 308 is like $0.35 a round, still better than the best 223.

You just talked a lot and said nothing.

It is literally a 7.62x39 bullet in a 5.56 shell casing. Its a gay weak ass round but its name is "blackout" so it mist be cool right buddy?

You'd think at some point you'd want to get a new kind of gun purely because it looks different but I guess not and this guy just autistically bought the same kind of rifle over and over again

>All glocks
I see 4 at most on there, glocks don't have external hammers

Attached: 1536786670802s.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>It is literally a 7.62x39 bullet in a 5.56 shell casing.
>7.62x39 bullet
>5.56 shell casing

don't tell him guys

Attached: 1300138630011.jpg (126x101, 3K)

>The only edge it has on 7.62x39 is range
>If you need a 500 yard rifle, get a 7.62x51
So, in other words, either get a 5.56 or a 7.62.

>7.62x39
>common here
No. I don't live in sand nigger hell.

>on the battlefield when youre scavenging ammo
More likely than not, fuck no. IRL is some video game. If you're some fighter you'll probably be getting ammo and mags from a stockpile. If you have to use stiffs as your ammo supply, you're really desperate.

Aka, I'm not an African rebel dicking off in shithole Africa

>7.62x39 bullet in a 5.56 shell casing
You really don't understand anything you're talking about do you?

Attached: tiny weak bait.png (626x624, 8K)

this is a meme thread for people shooting meme targets out to meme distances waiting on their meme war.

>Not owning the Chad mini-14 and 7.62x39 mini-30

This board is a meme.

Attached: chad gun.jpg (2048x833, 91K)

Are you fucking stupid? If you have a 5.56 AR you only need to swap the barrel out to shoot 300 blackout. The case is exactly the same as a 5.56.

I love how people that dont know act like you dont know to hide the fact that they dont know. Thats a seriously retarded leftist tactic there dipshit

Google it faggot. Only retards shoot 300 blackout

>6.5 creedmore is another meme. You wont find 6.5 on the battlefield when youre scavenging ammo.
>battlefield
Yes, because surely all of American history have just been a lead-up to the Great Habbeding Of 2000-and-soon, where you will lead the deciding battle from the front, being hailed as the George Washington of this century.

Get the fuck back to reality.

That's the price for steel case x39 you're comparing to brass 556 dipshit

Erry single one of those mags will not feed because the mag spring is ruined. Good job.

Get some Wolff extra strong springs. About $5 a pop. You may have to sell a couple of the cos play ARs.

Poor people cant save money and buy high volume of "budget" garbage

Ah yes, the common situation that we've all been in of scavenging rounds from fallen enemies.

Anytime someone mentions
>muh shtf
You can disregard their opinion as a paranoid retard detached from reality

FYI, the owner of those firearms, in addition to being wealthier than you, is also smarter than you.

joo speakie englie?

>garbage under powered steel case 308 with unacceptably high MV StDev is better than top quality vmax brass 556

This post reeks of something and it sure isn't firearm ownership

Ok spend twice as much on uncommon ammo to plink with 1 Saturday every 6 months cause muh balistics coefficient.

There's more guns in the average British liberal's home than in this post

6.5 creedmoor isn't that much more expensive than .308. With just a quick search I found good quality 70cpr stuff compared to 50 cpr for .308.

Unless you are arguing for steel cased in which case 308 wins hands down.

6.5 CM is not meaningfully different in price for comparable quality ammo

You just think its more expensive because you're too poor to afford anything other than steel case trash

FGMM is the same price as 308 and if you're shooting 6.5CM you're not buying shitty ammo, which you would know if you owned guns

>uncommon
This isn't proof by any means but one of the best selling rifles on buds right now is a 6.5 creedmoor rifle. It's popular enough that most places stock it and one of the largest online retailers is selling rifles like hotcakes.

>noguns

Protip: 7.62x39 uses a .311 bullet. 300memeout uses a .308 bullet. Those are not the same, and by initially conflating them, proves that you have zero experience with the topic at hand.

The only exception to this is that you /can/ size .311 bullets to .308, although we all know that was not the intent of your post so don't be disingenuous and try to double back and say that was the original point of your post.

Wrong. 7.62x39 is a short .308. Why the fuck do you think 7.62x51 IS a fucking .308. 7.62 is the diameter dipshit

>shooting anything that’s other than popular
>Sodom
If you buy that round I hope you get sodomized.

You are incredibly dumb

Attached: 1542254411517.jpg (256x256, 26K)

No user, you're the retard.

Attached: 46463344_325299481614790_5650329644562382848_n.jpg (2869x1923, 391K)

Zero recoil, highly accurate, high velocity, cheap, 55gr does serious damage. Low energy troll tread.

>> low recoil

What are you a fuckin pussy? How would you ever be able to shoot 00 buckshot from a 12 gauge?

Thanks for the argument friendo.

>> 2 thousands

You can shoot .308 and 7.62x51 out of the same gun. Wtf is your point? To be a gay protipper?

Thousandths*

I don't care how right you are, use those fucking calipers correctly user

They’re trying to show you that 7.62x39 uses a .311 bullet, where 7.62x51 and .300blk use a .308 bullet.
Stop being retarded.

>> 7.62 in one bullet is not 7.62 in another bullet

Are you this fucking stupid dude?

I bet you think 9x19 and 9x18 use the same bullets too.

Not to mention

>> .300 != .308

Which is an 8 thousandths difference.

My AR15 is a cheap shit plinking rifle. I can buy 5.56 at wal mart, good prices on 7.62x39 are online order only.

>Semi automatic rifle
>using a weakened "assault rifle" caliber that trades firepower for controllable FA fire
Lol no, all my serious business semi automatic rifles for killing things are 7.62x51 at the bare minimum

Exactly. Thank you for not being a faggot

>mom
>pussy
>cry
>gay

hows the closet user?

These kiddos probably don't even use muzzle brakes because they're too loud for duh army.

5.56 was a mem caliber for bandwagon millennials who just found out about guns 5 years ago. ARs were extreme fashionable because theyre "scary" looking.

The US military is dropping 5.56 because its a weak round. Google it.

You bandwagon queers are literal fanboy faggots. Why do you think AR 10s have become so popular? Because people are realixing (just now) that 5.56 is a joke

Lmao faggot you have a muzzle break to reduce recoil because youre a PUSSY

>You can shoot .308 and 7.62x51 out of the same gun. Wtf is your point?
because both of those calibers use .308 diameter bullets
Also please definitely shoot a max SAAMI spec .308 out of a 7.62x51 gun. Please. Do us all this favor.

Lol aw you mad bro?

.308 and x51 are the same max pressure. Only difference between the two is the x51 has looser chamber tolerances.

>more rounds on target faster, makes .308 shoot like 5.56 caliberlet gun
>"that's cheating, pussy"
t. too poor for muzzle brake

Attached: M4-72-SEVERE-DUTY-TACTICAL-AR-15-MUZZLE-COMPENSATOR-1-510x434.jpg (510x434, 11K)

>Also please definitely shoot a max SAAMI spec .308 out of a 7.62x51 gun. Please. Do us all this favor.

i do this every friday with a cheap DPMS

when the gun says "accepts 7.62x51 and .308" on the side it means it.

yes absolutely raging, good job.
Max SAAMI spec pressure for .308 is 62,000 PSI. 7.62x51 is 50,000 PSI.

Practically speaking you should be fine. But say shooting full power .308 loads out of BM-59s can be dangerous.

You can shoot as many rounds on target as you want but 5.56 isnt penetrating body armor or even knocking them down.

Be a man dude. Lots of people shoot 308 for close range.

Velocity beats armor and 5.56 shits all over 308 in that department.

Watch out we got some great reading comprehension over here

Maybe actully lookup the pressures before commenting.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey man. Its ok that you fucked up and got caught on the 5.56 bandwagon. Just be a man and hop off. We'll forgive you.

It appears you're correct. The measurements were using different formats that I overlooked and I'll concede to that.

>makes .308 shoot like 5.56
>the 30 caliber rifle is the one being shot
>the 30 caliber rifle's recoil is as controllable as 5.56 with a quality muzzle brake
>"haha bro are you shoot .223 that's fucking gay dude lol dude man bro dude man dude *hits vape*"

Put the juul down and you might gain an IQ point or two.

Why cant you control a brakeless 308? Might wanna hit the gym. Try not to get sucked into the bells and whistles though. Ive heard their sales tactics are pretty aggressive

If you can control heavy recoil well you can control less recoil even better. You'll understand when you grow up.

By the way, what's your favorite anime? Mine is Love Live! Sunshine!!

Attached: 1525081599942.png (1024x1024, 65K)

You can controll a BB gun even better dipshit. Why are you shooting a 5.56 at all?

nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/oles/ballistic.pdf

>youtube.com/watch?v=RD7NvKzzWFE

Attached: 1287886654860.jpg (381x500, 178K)

>He doesn't have a favorite anime

Attached: 1526199112807.png (1023x741, 680K)

Who brought up you being mad? Lol

You know they have extremely accurate recoil-free competition bb guns right? Why dont you get one of those?

Nigger im a grown man with 3 kids and a wife. What the fuck is anime?

Nigger I'm a grown man with 2 kids and a wife. It's the shit. If you're not watching anime with your kids they're going to grow up to be card carrying communists.