Still?

Still?

Attached: still..png (1015x653, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3hfJEUmO9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vaporware

you fuckers just won't let up
when you're building an accurate replica of a historical firearm like HMG, it takes time

>accurate
>accurate
>accurate
>accurate
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

>Post yfw you didn't fall for the HMG meme

Attached: vargxd.jpg (806x538, 79K)

Genuine question, what differs with these replicas?

In the time it will take for this to come out, someone who took the $2k price and invested aggressively could probably have made enough for a real one.

dude

take a look

Attached: 1492788038905.png (964x692, 775K)

Attached: 20120515202152644.jpg (598x900, 308K)

here's the same pic with no circles cluttering it

Attached: HMG StG STG44 comparison.png (964x692, 914K)

Its disgusting. Filthy amerimutts butchering piece of european culture.

>Post yfw they first ship and it turns out they are just a dressed up AK action.

Attached: 1530505848894.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

It's not a replica. If all they had done was a replica it wouldn't be the total shit show that it is.

Faggot begone

Attached: 1540547145656.png (653x533, 251K)

8/10 would liberate Rhodesia with.

>a ras-47 casted trunnion shitshow at that

supposedly the only thing holding up shipping now is rifles, but I don't think that follows
the rifle takes standard AR mags, which are readily and easily available for 7.62x39, .300 BLK, and 5.56

they might not have their custom mags ready, but if it were really only mags, then they could ship the rifles either without mags or with PMAGs or GI mags or something and then ship the mags separately when they're ready
that wouldn't help with the 8mm Kurz guns, but they could at least ship some rifles

but they're not doing that, because they don't have rifles ready (sans magazine)
I don't know if it's a deliberate scam or if they're just incompetent, but I don't think anyone is getting any rifles anytime soon

>supposedly the only thing holding up shipping now is rifles
supposedly the only thing holding up shipping now is magazines

biffed that one

can anyone explain to me what the difference is? it looks exactly the same to me

Attached: Bait Killer.jpg (525x407, 70K)

then maybe dont take peoples' money five years before launch?

R&D costs money

Jesus, Wehraboos are bigger cucks than the gaymers who pre-order shooters revised historically to include women and minorities

Exactly how difficult is it to simply measure the surface of everything and remill it? Sounds like if you have one, you can create enough with enough measuring

wait why is the barrel bent like that

That isn't too hard, what is hard is tooling up to mass produce it at a price people can afford. Also modern manufacturing isn't necessarily "backwards compatible". It's like trying to use modern technology to mass produce a radio that uses vacuum tubes. (Broadly speaking, obviously the particulars are more nuanced than that but some autist will sperg about that analogy I'm sure.)

This thing would have been out fucking last year or the year prior but they had to dick around making tacticool maymay versions and dicking around with the magwell because their pseudo-replica of a WWII kraut gat just HAD to also shoot 5.56 and .300 AAC out of STANAG mags. Couldn't just make it take 8mm Kurz for the history autists and 7.62x39 for the everday schmuks and call it a day, they had to flex despite being a bunch of nobodies in the gun industry. Classic case of biting off more than they could chew. I'm not even going into the corner-cutting they took with cosmetics that totally fucks the look.

Who the fuck would even buy a 5.56 or tactical STG what's the point?

Attached: 1503633083742.gif (256x256, 352K)

I'm not exactly expecting a complete 1:1 but couldn't they have tried to make more than just a few similarities? the fcg is the worst offender of it

Attached: 1510459430503.png (455x717, 401K)

I don't know who you are but i want you to marry me

The FCG is kind of necessary since they're using G3 FCGs. What they should have done was try to mimic the stamp ribbing better.

not sure what you mean

do you mean the step in the handguard? if so, that's to accommodate (if I remember correctly) an AR style castle nut barrel attachment
the whole thing is supposed to allow the end user to convert calibers with a barrel swap

Meanwhile a german version in 9mm

Attached: 60826b.jpg (1300x750, 75K)

>the chamber brush
Kek

That's pretty fucking rad

they also make mp40s, its not hard to get accurate replicas in germany even from local gun smiths

Attached: liste.jpg (687x509, 104K)

>GSG
>airsoft body, sights and stock
>internal parts and barrel made with simple metal to meet CIP requirement and hold .22lr or 9x19

>source

so maybe dont promise something that hasnt been developed yet, hoping to get shekels for the development

no matter what HMG is a shit company and this product is a shitshow

What I'm scared of is that the inevitable failure of this trainwreck and the resulting consumer backlash will scare other gun manufacturers from attempting historical replicas like this when it was just HMG's incompetence that fucked everything

Fucking embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3hfJEUmO9g

Attached: 1433046096091.jpg (184x274, 8K)

is 922r really the only thing fron importing delicious stuff like this??

Attached: sketch-1542507606747.png (2163x1440, 2.08M)

Imagine: being such a fucking manchild that you’re booty bothered a new firearm design on an old gun is taking time to be made by a company that wants to do it right the first time? You’re lucky it’s less than 2k assuming you did actually pre order it to begin with.

You can quit bitching and buy one of those fuckspensive PTR44’s that suck dick and have mags that suck even harder as an alternative, or stop being a faggot manchild and shoot something else that isn’t a hobby gun and improve on your skills in the meanwhile.
>2018
>crying about dumb meme guns when there’s plenty of great firearms out there and different shooting sports to partake in
>cries when a product is launched too early and is shit as a consequence
>cries when a company wants to spend time to have it work right outside of release because instant gratification

LITERALLY worse than /v/irgins

Attached: 7F761733-8A2C-40AC-AA64-C035F253E203.jpg (1136x480, 36K)

i need this gun for my SHTF loadout. they are literally risking peoples lives by taking this long

1989 import ban and 1997 Clinton EO.

they aren't banned from import, new ones are imported but their 8k

922r has nothing to do imports.

Attached: 1341015599645.jpg (231x363, 43K)

>wants to do it right the first time
Could have fooled me

What is the actual market for this gun? Collectors won't want to because it's not legit, reenactors won't want it because it doesn't look correct, anyone that wants a good semi auto won't get it because there are 1000000 better options on the market. Are wehraboos the only market?

>What is the actual market for this gun?
People who are into historical guns but not to the point that significant cosmetic and mechanical alterations bug them. It sounds disastrously niche.