What's the best way to get my gf into guns and weapons in general...

What's the best way to get my gf into guns and weapons in general? It's one of my biggest interest and she has zero curiosity about it.

Attached: britishmuseumqt2.webm (1000x837, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIFpeBwfvbc
youtu.be/3eDq-tlvu_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she has zero curiosity about it
Good, keep it that way. When you inevitably break up, her perception of firearms and firearm owners will not have been tainted by her ex boyfriend. A neutral roastie is about as good as a roastie gets

Protip: It's good to have at least one interest that you don't share with your gf/wife so you can have some alone time. Why do you think so many older men are into golf or fishing? They just want to hang out with the guys with no women.

Jow Forums is a work safe board you fucking pervert

first you need to get interested in handbags, know all the designers, terms, styles, how to spot knock offs for every brand, autisticly study everything about their history, manufacture and development.

things will naturally follow from there.

With how the world works these days you really can't trust anyone. Seriously man have you given any thought as to what would happen if you guys were to break up? How spiteful is she? Is she the type to get angry with the breakup, make up stories about how you physically abused her and raped her? Is she the type to go to the police with these fairy tales, not based in reality without even a shred of proof? Do you understand how easy it is for the police and an over zealous district attorney to take her claims seriously? Even if eventually you are found not guilty, you'll have your guns confindcsfed and your life a living hell if it had gone to trial. This isn't some fantasy world, this type of shit happens a lot to people.
What about her future relationships? Is she the type to hook up with Tyrone the dindu after you guys break up as a rebound? Is she the type of person to be easily influenced? It would be so fucking simple, so easy dude for her to tell Tyrone even in passing "yeah my ex before you had a large gun collection. I know his habits, when he goes to work, when he comes home, if he has a security system, where he keeps his guns in the house, his exact address." deep down do you really trust her with this information? Do you trust Tyrone?
People on Jow Forums will be the first to tell you about crime, crime statistics and how to prevent against it. I genuinely believe that most of us understand there is true evil in this world, and have devised plans to combat it. Yet you and many others have blinded yourselves to the reality of the situation: most theft occurs with people you know/used to be in contact with, and in this day and age all it will take is your spouse/partner making some bullshit stories up to the police and your life can change and be ruined in an instant.
If Jow Forums was as vigilant with personal relationships as they were with crime in general we'd all be a lot safer. But this is how the world works these days.

Attached: ct-met-barack-obama-jb-pritzker-20181031.jpg (1636x920, 250K)

Heh worthy post, but we have never attempted to undermine handbag ownership, vilify their owners, the representatives of their owners, etc, but this cocksucker is inviting a woman to form an opinion

>Good, keep it that way

I don't necessarily disagree. It's great to introduce people close to you to your hobbies--the more bonding time, they better. But don't goad them into it. Approach the topic casually, and schedule a time together. Even though she's indifferent, she may like it once she tries it.

Back in June, I took my Dad to a BJJ seminar for Father's Day, and he was reluctant and resistant at first because he's self-conscious about his weight. Fortunately, there was an even bigger guy there who he got to train with, and he actually really enjoyed it and wanted to join up.

If someone is indifferent or reluctant to try something new, tell them if they never try, they never know.

Attached: Primarch Leman Russ fighting the Emperor's Children.gif (400x260, 1.86M)

Don't.
My friend got his girlfriend into guns and now they're both dead. He broke up with her and she wanted to hang out one last time, as the day ended she blew his brains out from behind and then herself.

Attached: 1479616964471.jpg (500x375, 23K)

....and now i'm buying gun locks

Lol bye loser get out of here fag

Kek

Your unsubstantiated yet plausible story puts things into perspective, user. We don't trust women with knives behind our backs, we certainly shouldn't with firearms

Just be a man and let her be a woman. Enjoy the things a man does and let her do the same for those womanly things.

Attached: Family.jpg (896x753, 317K)

Tell her you're too busy to go to lunch, when she asks why yell her you're going to the range. Bam she will either beg to come with or fuck niggers while you go.

You should start with a solid base of firearms appreciation, find a woman with more guns than you.

I watched a murder segment about a woman who double tapped her husband in the head with a saa saying she just squeezed the trigger twice and it accidentally went off
She was btfo in court on her bullshit because the judge understood what a single action was.
Here's the kicker, she did it because she didn't like the fact that her husband was having FUN for a few hours every week with the single action people at the range. Women are weird as fuck. There's the running joke of "book that explains women, its blank HA" but that's fucking true. I have yet to find any rationale in my gf of 3 years. Not even a fucking sliver of rational or logical though or focus.

Here, here- just look at what happened to video games when women were trusted with them

>we allow these easily manipulatex irrational, emotional timebombs vote on long-term policies, laws and leaders.

Attached: 1538892733199.png (420x420, 263K)

>Middle school, 1995
>"I wish girls liked to play video games, maybe then I'd like to hang out with them and could get some boob instead of hating their presence."
>Adult life, 2018
>"Look at all this gay shit in RDR2, do I seriously get railroaded into driving a women's suffrage wagon around? The fuck...they're putting a black Triss in the Netflix Witcher?! Thank god women hate guns so fucking much."

Millennials were a mistake, I wish I could go back in time and kill myself so I didn't have to live in this hellish world I wished for.

oh fuck no

nice pasta 9/10

Has she got a foam loicense for that much foam to be shaped like a sword?

The future is now, old man

>most theft occurs with people you know/used to be in contact with
The one gem of truth in an otherwise retarded post

Men used to wear high heels and ride horses until woman started doing it to look more manly, I guess it's the way it do, men do stuff until girls ruin it, then we find something else to do until they ruin it again

What will be left for us?

Attached: 1510442687414.jpg (597x443, 79K)

I've never met a chick that likes to actually ride motorcycles. Maybe ride the back of one, but they mostly treat it like it's some roller coaster ride. Of course you have those cunts trying to ban motorcycles altogether every year, but I figure we still have 20-30 years before the self-driving shit takes off and they have any sort of actual case for banning baikus and cars and everything else fucking enjoyable in life aside from maybe breathing.

>one of
>not the biggest
What are you, gay?

Committing suicide the right way and actually getting it done.

>Men used to wear high heels
Men wore them to imply their upper-class status; only someone who did not have to work could afford, both financially and practically, to wear such extravagant shoes. As Figure 2 depicts, royalty such as King Louis XIV wore heels to impart status. As the shoes caught on, and other members of society began donning high heels, elite members ordered their heels to be made even higher to distinguish themselves from lower classes.[8] Authorities even began regulating the length of a high heel’s point according to social rank. Klaus Carl includes these lengths in his book Shoes: “½ inch for commoners, 1 inch for the bourgeois, 1 and ½ inches for knights, 2 inches for nobles, and 2 and ½ inches for princes.”[9] As women took to appropriating this style, the heels’ width changed in another fundamental way. Men wore thick heels, while women wore skinny ones. Then, when Enlightenment ideals such as science, nature, and logic took hold of many European societies, men gradually stopped wearing heels.[8] After the French Revolution in the late 1780s, heels, femininity, and superficiality all became intertwined.[3] In this way, heels became much more associated with a woman’s supposed sense of impracticality and extravagance.

Men did it until rationality became in fashion at which point we got our shit together. At least those stupid neck frills didn't last.

Remember, the ACP in .45 ACP stands for 'Anal Cream Pie'.

Oh god, source on the OP webm?

News reports or you larpin

> We don't trust women with knives
I do, all the time. I just wish she would wash the damn thing as soon as she was done. Wustof ain't cheap at my salary.

I dont know if your 3d GF will fit in any guns or weapons user. They might be able to get into her though.

> youtube.com/watch?v=uIFpeBwfvbc
she's a qt and smart too

Ehh, depending on your culture you can still get men's boots or shoes with a substantial heel. Cowboy boots give you damn near 1 inch of heel.

Name?

Sue Brunning

Attached: eraed.jpg (1018x1021, 273K)

Based and Evolapilled.

You don't? Forcing her to like what you like won't end well, she only has to love you enough to let you do your thing and be okay with it. She's giving you a chance, since most girls will do a 360 and walk away because fighting and arguing are a natural part of relationships, but now you have a gun and are able to kill her.

Shoot her

lol he doesn't need a gun to kill her. You sound like a total faggot.

She is a woman of culture

Attached: 1542573984392.jpg (1536x2048, 376K)

Attached: 1537115645491.jpg (680x383, 42K)

I don't know why, but the way she is touching that sword makes me horny.

Attached: 1542422754269.jpg (596x960, 47K)

I saw a very fag spic bitch riding one the other day. The whole image was cringe to me. She will probably die at one point.

I can't think of any thing that guys do that isn't common for girls to do, engineering maybe?

Well maybe because handbags can’t murder schools full of children. Fucking brain dead comparison

>blocks your path

actually they are the ideal means of concealing overpowered murder weapons without arousing suspicion, and unlike holsters and backpacks carried by shady looking men they can be reached for by a pretty lady with the assumption that something harmless will be procured.

ban assault purses.

Attached: purse gun.jpg (1024x558, 284K)

how about you convince her to coax your balls into dropping then you'll appreciate gun time away from women, cuck faggot

>nobody NEEDS a crossbody tote!

Easy.

Girls feel “empowered” by other womens’ accomplishments. Show her videos of women shooting guns and ENJOYING it. It’ll inspire her.

Video related. My gf was against guns until she saw this. After seeing it said to me “ok I’ll give it a try” and loves it now

youtu.be/3eDq-tlvu_Q